Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Are you kidding me? The director is terrible and I think Shukk was one of his worst.
starstruckk thumbnail
Shukk turned into a disaster. Samira Fazal has this knack for ruining her own shows by starting off really well and then she ruins everything by the end. Her initial work was really good and I used to really like her but as of late..her scripts are turning lame. So I'm skeptical about this and her other show, Alvida. Also, Humaima's brother is as annoying as her. 

MochaQueen thumbnail
LOL she always ruins the endings of her shows...they seem so unrealistic
Are you gonna watch this Star?
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

LOL she always ruins the endings of her shows...they seem so unrealistic

Are you gonna watch this Star?

I might..but not sure, will you?..I'm specifically waiting for Goya on ARY! That looks promising. 
MochaQueen thumbnail
Yeah, im gonna watch it because I like the concept.
Im waiting for Goya too because of Sana Javed. Do you know what that is about?
starstruckk thumbnail

Yeah, im gonna watch it because I like the concept.

Im waiting for Goya too because of Sana Javed. Do you know what that is about?

No..but I think it's primarily a love story between Sana and Osman. 
MochaQueen thumbnail
I hope theres more to the story because im bored of the same old love stories they seem repetitive now.
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Are you kidding me? The director is terrible and I think Shukk was one of his worst.

Well, I liked Shukk despite all its flaws. It was a good show.. 
I like Yasitr Nawaz, I have seen all the dramas he gas ever directed and I love almost all of them.
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Shukk turned into a disaster. Samira Fazal has this knack for ruining her own shows by starting off really well and then she ruins everything by the end. Her initial work was really good and I used to really like her but as of late..her scripts are turning lame. So I'm skeptical about this and her other show, Alvida. Also, Humaima's brother is as annoying as her. 

Has Feroze done any other serial? I don't think I have seen any other.
I actually was happy with Shukk's ending (though it was u realistic) because I wanted to see Sanam and Adeel together badly.😛

MochaQueen thumbnail
Shukk ki ending was so sudden and it made no sense, just like Mera Naseeb, its like the writer just wanted to rush things to get the guy and girl to live happily ever after.
I liked Shukk only up til the part when he marries Sanam and brings her in his house. Then it went haywire lol.