Laajo and Ayesha's Nari Shakti zindabad!!

varshitap thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
 Hello friends,
       Yesterday's episode showed the women Ayesha and Laajo  all set to fight for truth and justice, though the subject for whom they want to fight for  ( i.e  Nikhil and Adiraj  have not been keen).
   On one side we have the great principled, upright poet Adiraj who dares to go against the society and be unconventional...loose all steam when Ayesha chooses to defend him in the court of law. It seems Ayesha has taken the baton from Adiraj and left him far behind in being courageous and optimistic that justice will be delivered no matter what problems and humiliations she may have to face in the process!! Ayesha deserves all praise for asserting herself and taking the less trodden path.
   The same we are going to see with Laajo.  Nikhil seems to feel it is the end of the world for him after having been intercepted by the CBI. He has lost all hope about life and has accepted defeat before fighting the war against the Diamond mafia!!  He is the one who is supporting Ayesha to stand up for justice...but when it came to him he has lost it. In this whole thing Laajo has proved that women don't give-up so easily!! She is ready to fight the battle for Nikhil knowing fully well that it could be a dangerous one!!  
   So people this shows that it is difficult to make women give up!! they are fighters to the end!! As in this case with Laajo and Ayesha. They not only have to fight the war but also have to battle the pessimism of people whom they are fighting for!! So its Nari Shakti Zindabad!!😊
  So people what do you have to say?!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

londonkababu thumbnail
Both Lajjo  and Ayesha have exceptional resilience facing such  severe pressure, and both have demonstrated rather well that any battle can be fought if the spirit is willing.
I salute both ladies. 
GD's  storyline is fantastic at the moment. Also it is good to see the Police portrayed as efficient and on the ball.

I love the lady Police chief.

paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Women in general will fight for their loved ones, be its her husband , children, parents or inlaws. They have an inner strength to fight against injustice.

Lajjo is always ready for new mischief lol😆, she likes challenges, Ayesha is a changed person and I am happy to see her fighting for justice, she said it has nothing to do with her love for Adi, which is true.

And one more lady, NARI shanti is CBI officer, also we can say Nani too, she will eventually take Ayesha's side and help her.
varshitap thumbnail

Originally posted by: londonkababu

Both Lajjo  and Ayesha have exceptional resilience facing such  severe pressure, and both have demonstrated rather well that any battle can be fought if the spirit is willing.

I salute both ladies. 
GD's  storyline is fantastic at the moment. Also it is good to see the Police portrayed as efficient and on the ball.

I love the lady Police chief.

Yes , Jatinder for battle to be fought one should have the will and also the courage. I agree with you that Laajo and Ayesha have great resilience and especially Ayesha is a surprise in this regard.
Me too love the no- nonsense lady police chief Ms. Roy, though earlier I was skeptical of her intentions. She seems more intelligent  than her impatient sub-ordinates!!
Moreover even I felt it good that they have portrayed the police as standing for justice, as In India the police are notorious for taking bribes and safeguarding criminals!!🤢 though there may be a few who are upright. 
       Well , with so many strong female characters ..I feel Nikhil's character looks bland..Hope C.V's show him to be more stronger and determined having an optimistic outlook of life.
   Thanks for the lovely comment.😊 
varshitap thumbnail

Originally posted by: paljay

Women in general will fight for their loved ones, be its her husband , children, parents or inlaws. They have an inner strength to fight against injustice.

Lajjo is always ready for new mischief lol😆, she likes challenges, Ayesha is a changed person and I am happy to see her fighting for justice, she said it has nothing to do with her love for Adi, which is true.

And one more lady, NARI shanti is CBI officer, also we can say Nani too, she will eventually take Ayesha's side and help her.

Hi ! Pallavi,
        Thanks for the comments. Yes we women have more battles to fight than the men as we are the connecting dots keeping all of them united in the family. May be we cannot compete with men with regard to the physical strength but we have a great deal of emotional strength that helps us to face any situation with courage.
     Yeah mischiefs are prone to Laajo and not the other way around!!😆  She seems to always like to be in sticky and tricky situations and pulls it off very well with her Sonbarsa Dabang style!!😆
   I am more impressed with Ayesha, I feel she has shown a strong resolve for the first time!!
   Naani is more adorable and she has the wisdom to guide these Ladies and more than Nari Shakti she is Naari yukti!! 😆 . The CBI lady officer is a pricey pick!! I love her no-nonsense approach but she is Naari Shakti by virtue of her profession, though she is looks bold and honest and ready for any challenge. It is yet to be seen how she carries her charisma.
   Hope Ayesha gets the support of Nani to go about her courageous mission.
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice topic Varshita. Yes. Both are strong in their own way and show lot of strength and courage under extreme pressure. Laajo is stronger of the two since she has faced hardship from childhood and her thinking is more clear. Ayesha is a bit confused about many things. She wants to do what her heart says but dont have the kind of support and encouragement that Laajo had. Now with Lakhil by her side , she will be in a better position to follow her heart. 
Moreover, Nik alway stands by Laajo , while Adi discourages Ayesha most of the time.
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome topic will be back to reply.
Kazimierz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am proud of both characters specially Laajo she is a brave young lady and hope she proves innocent of her husband.  Laajo is not knew to stand herself and she has very strong will and for sure Laajo will succeed.  The other hand Ayesha is new to this and it's her first time she stand up for the true or what she believes is right and hopefully she'll be facing lots of obstacles however, she'll prove them wrong... 👏
varshitap thumbnail

Originally posted by: ak75

Nice topic Varshita. Yes. Both are strong in their own way and show lot of strength and courage under extreme pressure. Laajo is stronger of the two since she has faced hardship from childhood and her thinking is more clear. Ayesha is a bit confused about many things. She wants to do what her heart says but dont have the kind of support and encouragement that Laajo had. Now with Lakhil by her side , she will be in a better position to follow her heart. 

Moreover, Nik alway stands by Laajo , while Adi discourages Ayesha most of the time.

Thanks Anu, I agree with you that Laajo is stronger and braver of the lot as her endurance is time tested and also the fact that she comes from the village and has had to deal a lot with social stigma.
   But for Ayesha it is different, its the first time she has taken a bold step and broken the convention. Talking about confusion ,well its something to do with the gene pool it seems😆 both Nikhil and Ayesha have mastery in it!!😆  Surely Lakhil's support will make Ayesha more stronger and determined. Nikhil , trusts Laajo more than himself!! so always supports her but it is the danger that worries him. As far as Adi is concerened, he is fearing the humiliation Ayesha may have to go through and you know Adisha relationship is more based on conflicts than on agreement!!😆

varshitap thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZulekhaLLaKhil

I am proud of both characters specially Laajo she is a brave young lady and hope she proves innocent of her husband.  Laajo is not knew to stand herself and she has very strong will and for sure Laajo will succeed.  The other hand Ayesha is new to this and it's her first time she stand up for the true or what she believes is right and hopefully she'll be facing lots of obstacles however, she'll prove them wrong... 👏

Yes Zulekha, we have seen Laajo taking the challenges head-on and emerging victorious and with every challenge she becomes more tough and this time she will surely get Nikhil out of the mess. It is to be seen how Nikhil will support her in the mission. Coming to Ayesha , yes it is her first time and I think she has come out of the safe fortress of Barkha's high society to seek her individuality and assert herself. It seems Barkha is no longer a commanding factor !!😉 Good for everyone!!😆