Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShreeJaya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sajni786

<font color="#009999">@jally
ST does not more for himself than his customers...coz to him...he feels betrayed by the customers for not accepting his vision due to which he has to even think of trashing it in the first place.

Anyways...no point thinking about it too much now. Its all official and its just best to either let go now or simply watch without any attachments for the 2 brilliant leads (who to me already looks disinterested in this new track...they still perform coz they are professionals)
</font>

Agree di.
i wil and am watching for them only
Love and respect for sanaya and ashish wish we could hav see them more together but alas
they deserve sucess but god also cheated them
Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

Myrah needs to release Rudra from his pain...and show him his eternal love for Paro and only a friend can do that.
I dont see a romantic angle between Rudra and Myrah...but Myrah will help Rudra meet his Paro just as he promised Paro on her funeral pyre "har pal tera intejaar karunga"

@red - its like killing yourself everyday , I hope myrah understands what hes going through and i wish shes courageous enough to get inside that deep dark well of pain and pull him out of it , i know he can never forget paero but he deserves to be happy , right now rudra is just a body without soul , living for dhruvs sake only 😭 
dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Your idea is good...But it won't give TRP...😕