Remember Raj Aryan Malhotra???

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
...from Mohabbatein???

He breathed love into lives of 6 students in whom he saw his mirror...in whom he hoped to flourish the fragrance of love as he saw the buddings slowly trying to take shape...as he recited his love story to them.
He loved Megha from deep within his soul...he fell in such love with her that even after her demise...he could not stop loving her...infact...he himself told  his students...that whatever he could be...whatever he was...he had sacrificed everything for his love for Megha. When he told them that Megha is no more...one of his students said ..."I'm Sorry"...and this is what Raj Aryan Malhotra said:

"No...dont be...I'm not sorry. Maine usse mohabbat karne se pehle yeh sharth toh nahi rakhi thi ki woh mujhse zyada jeeyegi. Mohabbat mein sharthein nahi hoti...toh koi afsos bhi nahi hona chahiye. Toh kya huwa agar aaj woh mere saath nahi he...Main aaj bhi usse utni hi mohabbat karta hoon. Aur isliye nahi ki koi aur nahi mili...par isliye KI USSE MOHABBAT KARNE SE FURSAT HI NAHI MILTI"

And THIS...this is where I see Rudra Pratab Ranawat in future.

If creatives are not going Myrah=Paro way...then this is what I envision Rudra as and I see Myrah as a catalyst in making him realize this.

From whatever I have seen of Rudra...and his love for Paro...I simply do not see him moving on from Paro...not because he does not deserve love and life...but because he already has that in him...he only needs to realize it.

Personally...I have all been for 2nd chances in love and life...Heck I am a living example of it. But Rudra and Raj Aryan Malhotra come from the breed that when they fall in love...its once in a lifetime...and their love is so intense...so deep...that there is never a question of another life partner...they simply keep loving their spouse...(dead or alive)...and that love only keeps growing day by day...

Today I still stand by this...and prolly will stick to it...cause the character that I have understood Rudra to be...he cannot simply stop loving his Paro. Myrah and Rudra can be best of friends...but life partners...I dont't think so!!!!

Edited by sajni786 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Today I still stand by this...and prolly will stick to it...cause the character that I have understood Rudra to be...he cannot simply stop loving his Paro. Myrah and Rudra can be best of friends...but life partners...I dont't think so!!!!

agree , am happy that shes making him smile coz rudras pain was just so intolerable , but am not sure if i can digest their romantic pairing , rudra myrah as friends are quite likable ðŸ˜ƒ

i liked the idea of this post ...tfs 
Edited by Bioinfo_Chaitu - 9 years ago
vvbnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So well said. I agree with you completely. And today when I visit some threads I am feeling comforted that I am not the only one who is unable to accept the Rudra-Myra pair.
Its not possible. This was not an ordinary love story. There was some magic to it that was divine in nature and now to replace that with something else is seeming like a sin almost.
Iam watching RR now ..with diffculty and enjyoing Rudra and Myra separately, but if the CVs make them a romantic pair without showing her as Paro..am not sure I will/can continue.
sajni786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bioinfo_Chaitu

agree , am happy that shes making him smile coz rudras pain was just so intolerable , but am not sure if i can digest their romantic pairing , rudra myrah as friends are quite likable ðŸ˜ƒ

Myrah needs to release Rudra from his pain...and show him his eternal love for Paro and only a friend can do that.
I dont see a romantic angle between Rudra and Myrah...but Myrah will help Rudra meet his Paro just as he promised Paro on her funeral pyre "har pal tera intejaar karunga"

sajni786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vvbnu

So well said. I agree with you completely. And today when I visit some threads I am feeling comforted that I am not the only one who is unable to accept the Rudra-Myra pair.
Its not possible. This was not an ordinary love story. There was some magic to it that was divine in nature and now to replace that with something else is seeming like a sin almost.
Iam watching RR now ..with diffculty and enjyoing Rudra and Myra separately, but if the CVs make them a romantic pair without showing her as Paro..am not sure I will/can continue.

And I concur with your words. So far so good with RR2...but the day makers butcher Rudra and create a romantic angle for Rudra-Myrah...I am out of this place.

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
so so perfectly said Sajni! I know one real life example of this..

A man like Rudra would love her eternally.. and every second in his life she would be beside him, being his shadow - because as long as he breathes he will feel her beside him.. and even after death he will love her...

This show - this last track should be about showing us how Paro & Rudra's love transcended death and even death couldn't dim it.. or part them.. that they would be soul mates no matter what, nothing in life or death could change that..

And I want Mayra to make Rudra admire Paro even more and embrace his love for her.. and celebrate her life...and the fact that he loves his Paro..

sajni786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

so so perfectly said Sajni! I know one real life example of this..

A man like Rudra would love her eternally.. and every second in his life she would be beside him, being his shadow - because as long as he breathes he will feel her beside him.. and even after death he will love her...

This show - this last track should be about showing us how Paro & Rudra's love transcended death and even death couldn't dim it.. or part them.. that they would be soul mates no matter what, nothing in life or death could change that..

And I want Mayra to make Rudra admire Paro even more and embrace his love for her.. and celebrate her life...and the fact that he loves his Paro..

@bold
Perfectly said sunnu rani..

Rudra does not need a life partner...he needs a friend...someone who will show him who Paro really was and what her love was all about.

Raj Aryan Malhotra was never sad...or depressed coz he never felt he lost Megha...infact he kept loving her more and more each passing day...this is a soulmate love...an eternal love...where the love from ur soulmate inspires you to spread that very love around you and smile.
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I would like to believe  ðŸ˜›

But the way he has been grabbing her arm - as only the ML would do to a FL in a Hindi serial, and the way he was making googly eyes at her when she bumped into him while dancing, and all the things happening today - plus the precap - fall scene tomorrow
It does not look like a 'friendly' relationship developing.

Plus a TOI article claiming new character will fall in love with ML

The CVs aren't that smart to give us the Raj Aryan Malhotra story here - they are clinging to straws for survival, and they will copy any trend to do so

So unfortunately, I cannot believe ðŸ˜•

unres.
Edited by tvbuf - 9 years ago
zenjoe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Those few lines from Mohabbatein is the best part of the entire movie. 
People like Rudra are hard to fall in love but once they do, they love deeply. 

As much the hopeless romantic in me would life to see this in RR, but trust me- neither the CVs northe 'TRP targeted audience' have the emotional wavelength or the sensibility to weave or appreciate such a pure love story!
Edited by zenjoe - 9 years ago
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post. 
Agree with all !
That is how we all expect Rudra should be in future who took Paro's love for granted but never really admired  her  pure love.
I hope like sunara told
" I want Mayra to make Rudra admire Paro even more and embrace his love for her.. and celebrate her life...and the fact that he loves his Paro.. "

should happen, but with CVs and their goal of TRPs and colors channel priorities no more expectations.😕