Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Exactly the only thing I remember today is SaHil. I have fallen for them hard. I have never fallen so hard for any Q.H couple. πŸ˜† I am so angry with the CVs, why are they not shown much.  
It was a lovely jalan scene.
Rest of the episode I had an irritated face. πŸ˜†. Scheming, planning, another failure I had enough! πŸ₯± I don't know what will happen after the new twist.
But I want to shout at the Cvs I want more SaHil! I want more SaHil. πŸ˜†. Precisely the reason now why I watch the show. πŸ˜ƒ
Jiyaaa..... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sahil scene was really hot and intense. Loved the way they how they showed the "Jelously" dialogue. Excellent scene direction, beautiful back ground music...an awesome performance by Survir. 
These two have such a cracking chemistry,,,I am in awe of them! They completely drew in to the scene. Loved it when Sanam says'' Mein Huyi Koun Hoon Apki" and Ahil leaves Sanam's hand and the Jhoonon music...Wow! loved it. 

KVB looked super hot in that white shirt. His eyes...You can see jealously, love, attraction...The way he express through his eyes..Wow, unbelievable... Surabhi was looking cute and innocent.

I don't see confession in the near future. These two are so egoistic...I don't mind if we get to see hot and intense scenes without them confessing,,Hahaha

Beautiful post! Watching Sahil scene again :-)
Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
SaHil set screen on fire. Their chemistry
TanZia scene was boring.
Lovely post
beagleboy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't normally make posts these days, rather silently take in comments. Yet, here is my pennys worth!
I think the creatives have created the buzz they wanted to create with Sehar's entry. Everyone seems to be speculating, yet none of the spoilers ring true and they don't not actually have real information either. So everything about Seher, other than the fact that she is played by Surbhi and she is a con woman, seems nothing but pure unadulterated speculation.  Even most of the media articles seem to have been derived from a single piece of news- there is nothing to confirm Seher's connection with Razia- it is mere speculation at this point in time, albeit possibilities of being true.

As many in this forum have objected already, it is rather twisted to use the twin replacing twin track and to have the husband get close to his wife's twin look alike. I could never understand serials where the lead lady's sister became the vamp and fell in love with the male lead! Horribly twisted. So far, it does not seem like Gul will use this track- though I could be wrong.  So in conclusion, while Seher could be negative, to be obsessed with ARI, her sister's husband, would be cringeworthy- I do not want to see Surbhi pull off a Nida. Rather, Surbhi does have excellent comic timing so if she does have to be negative, I would rather she do it comically than with too much drama - I definitely DO NOT want to her twitch her facial muscles in vamp fashion!

I find it odd should Rehaan be paired with her as well. The same principle applies. Thou shall not touch or look at Sister/friends ex boyfriend, current boyfriends or someone who loved her with a passion. PERIOD. So, coming to Seher, I ask this question- WHY should she be paired with ANYONE?! I mean yes, she is red blooded and hot blooded et al, but there are many single women in the world, and quite happily single may I add. Aren't there enough love angles in the show already?!

I do hope Seher is not used as a prop to make Sanam jealous by the creatives. There is plenty of opportunity and ways and means by which Sanam can begin to appreciate what Ahil means to her, without Seher coming in as a simulator. The sisters need to connect at a level that surpasses any man in their life/lives. I think they have told the love story beautifully until now and I am glad Sanam is daft and not overly smart and conscious like the other heroines on telly land these days! Phew! A breath of fresh air- she is loveable. I hope they do not spoil it by adding unnecessary love angles. Rehaan as a catalyst was there from the start, and that was natural- because as a person Ahil is an insecure, possessive man. But it would be out of character for Sanam to get that way. So, no, I do not want Sanam to feel jealous. EVER. Especially not of her sister Seher. 

Ciao

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jealousy game was funπŸ˜† both feel kuch kuch hota he but still their ego comes infrontπŸ˜› and confession at the haltπŸ˜† Edited by flora212 - 9 years ago
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was a damn beautiful scene... Aahil would be burning with jealousy but it will turn out like this i Totally dint expect it...
and just loved the way sanam replied him giving reference of those mean things he spoke to her,,,,, πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
They both r pure magic
NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
gee πŸ€—
just finished with the partying ...and I knew u would have made a post after all u have to let out all that steam πŸ˜†

even I was reminded of Zoya saying ... haan hoon khush!!! oh my that was epic ...no another character will accept they r "J"

And now todays Saahil scene ...

You have already used all the adjectives and left none for me πŸ˜†
It was just damn sexy to see these two for those few mins ...
aahil stopping sanam again and again ... both r so into each other but their egos wont let them accept it
here I leave this for all to drool...
credit:twitter

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Both inadvertently admitting to their jealousy changed the whole equation today, esp Snm lil trip of tongue!
The air became more charged... magnetic... electric... love ir not on Snm side... she is very much attracted to her husband. There was hardly any force in her tone, jst a slight annoyance.
They scraped thru control by a thin leash... I'm hoping Haya wedding bcms a means fr some VERY intimate scenes...
sylvia99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Lovely post  for a beautiful scene.
All the tracks are half baked and all will meet one point at the end to create a gripping drama. Well that's my pov. To me it looks like multi-starred movie where each story meet at the end.
namzie thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Neenu did what I would have done ! Thanks hon for posting the pic here !😳

Ok back to the electrifying and intensely boiling Sahil ! 
Seriously I liked asya but I never had this amount of butterflies in my tummy while watching them ! And I loved the fact you mentioned their vasu track ! Boy that's zoya ! A one of a kind 
 Here Sahil has taken it to another tangent with so much steam ( as nee puts it ) that sometimes even I don't hear what's being said !
Sanam is an idiot and aahil is a bigger jerk ! Period and their jealousy roulette is playing in full swing now . Hands held lead to nut boiling and seething leads to a convo leads to more hands being held haaaye! 
How beautifully they deny and enjoy the damn denial and revel in the anticipation of a confession which is now looking like a distant dream as seher enters this week!  im now certain of a separation track in the offing as these two refuse to budge ...they dont even bother to know each other and hence are in very initial stages of love ...passion is fine but the understanding is lacking . Aahil is a a ball of fury rolled with jealousy and pain and is desperate to see the effect he has on sanam ! The poor lad !
He hept holding her and she kept evading only to be be held again ! The close proximity was so hot that I didn't even look at the screen πŸ˜³
 Kv is outstanding ! His dialogue delivery was slow and very  very good today ( yes I saw it again )
And his contrast piping shirts aaahhh 
Sj was great too ! 
I don't mind the cvs showing any other absurdity as long as our quota of Sahil is replenished ! Bas 

Ok have lots of stuff and here Iam writing a mini thesis and dreaming 
We need to rant in tandem and soon 
Love 

Edited by namzie - 9 years ago