Jealousy all around

GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Sanam to ahil: are you jealous of my friendship with rehaan?
Ahil: no way
* the catchword being friendship! did ahil realise it. I don't think,so.
Ahil to Sanam: are you jealous of my girlfriends?
Sanam: me neither

Cut back 24 years

Asad: jealous ms. Farooqui
Zoya: haan hoon Khush mr. Khan.
This is why zoya was a epic character. 

Ok. Coming back to present...
10 minutes of pure saahil bliss,with closeness burning in jealousy, chemistry that electrified the night, and verbal n emotional,challenges ruining what could've been a confession. Ahil is just not ready to let go of his wife. And Sanam is enjoying his torture cloaked in pretence. While ahil enjoying her discomfort urge caused by his closeness and he keeps getting close.
The saahil,scene went on and on. 
I can't even remember the razia trying to inject dillu nonsense. 

I don't see saahil confessing anywhere in near future.
Precap was nothing to write about.
But saahil more than made it for all else.
Edited by GitaIyer - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sahil burning them chemistry on screen still I m think how they stand in very close proximity long time blush blush
same pinch gita I too dont care abt tanzia nonsense killing plan its old fashion for qh we saw so many times uff just sahil make me live them dreamland
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post <3<3
Jayne thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
How important is a confession of love to the track right now - from one to the other, whether reciprocated or not...
I think it is rather important, considering the twin's entry, especially from ARI's side.
Except, I think CVs will use this opportunity to do a wife-switch and/or ARI with Seh causing S's jealousy to boil up and erupt.🤢
That would make her aware - more so than now - that she has deep feelings for ARI.
She made it a point to say he liked modern girls who spoke English - which Seh appears to be.

But in case of kidnap, etc. tracks, ARI's confession would be great.

Jayne

Edited by Jayne - 9 years ago
GitaIyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sana--

Sahil burning them chemistry on screen still I m think how they stand in very close proximity long time blush blush
same pinch gita I too dont care abt tanzia nonsense killing plan its old fashion for qh we saw so many times uff just sahil make me live them dreamland

Saahil were awesome. Thanks cvs for some good writing.
ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GitaIyer

Sanam to ahil: are you jealous of my friendship with rehaan?

Ahil: no way
* the catchword being friendship! did ahil realise it. I don't think,so.
Ahil to Sanam: are you jealous of my girlfriends?
Sanam: me neither

Aahil was too much involved in his possessiveness and jealousy that he hardly heard the word friendship.. Sanam was looking cute while she was blurting about the other girls

Cut back 24 years

Asad: jealous ms. Farooqui
Zoya: haan hoon Khush mr. Khan.
This is why zoya was a epic character.

Yes she was. Sometimes I terrible gets missing attacks.

Ok. Coming back to present...
10 minutes of pure saahil bliss,with closeness burning in jealousy, chemistry that electrified the night, and verbal n emotional,challenges ruining what could've been a confession. Ahil is just not ready to let go of his wife. And Sanam is enjoying his torture cloaked in pretence. While ahil enjoying her discomfort urge caused by his closeness and he keeps getting close.
The saahil,scene went on and on.

Yes Sahil scene was so intense..their chemistry is too much to handle.

I can't even remember the razia trying to inject dillu nonsense. 

I don't see saahil confessing anywhere in near future.

But I feel they should at least before Seher's entry

Precap was nothing to write about.
But saahil more than made it for all else.

@ bold Yes I agree with you..And seher'd entry on 14th waiting for the drama to unfold...and Razia is negative...so high drama on the way

GitaIyer thumbnail

Thanks.
Surbhibornstar thumbnail
Awesum post highlight was sahil scene
GitaIyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayne

How important is a confession of love to the track right now - from one to the other, whether reciprocated or not...
I think it is rather important, considering the twin's entry, espefailly from ARI's side.
Except, I think CVs will use this opportunity to do a wife-switch and/or ARI with Seh causing S's jealousy to boil up and erupt.🤢
That would make her aware - more so than now - that she has deep feelings for ARI.
She made it a point to say he liked modern girls who spoke English - which Seh appears to be.

But in case of kidnap, etc. tracks, ARI's confession would be great.

Jayne

I don't see any confession in near future.
She  may realise the love, but confession has to come from ahil first. Which I don't see in the scheme of things.

Rgdg ur take... Makes me wonder 
If switch takes place now, will ahil know it's not Sanam, he hasn't yet got that close to,her.
And if seher enters the house as self or some one else, Sanam may get jealous, but provided ahil flirts with seher. Now  this I think is very much possible. Lateef is not catalyst enough, a stronger catalyst is needed.
Jayne thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
^^^
Agreed, that a stronger catalyst is needed to bring ARI and S closer.
But why are all projections and speculations for Seh positive?

Why can't Seh be completely negative?
Just because she is a twin of the lead?

I'd rather they showed her as negative till the end.
In a way, the shock of finding and then losing a sister would draw ARI+S even closer as he is there to offer his shoulder for her to cry on.

In case Seh does 'kidnap' or by some other means impersonate S, it would be also nice to see ARI feeling confused because with Seh as S he does not feel any attraction toward his 'wife' no matter how lovey-dovey she acts, and then when S is there, he feels the attraction.

That would be a great way of showcasing true love or 'jounoon'.😃

Jayne