Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
nad yes...hv not got banner from my frn yet..she might b busy smwhere else...
so yeah ady u can make one if u know how to make banner...with our team's name over it..:)
-aady- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...sandhureet..

nad yes...hv not got banner from my frn yet..she might b busy smwhere else...

so yeah ady u can make one if u know how to make banner...with our team's name over it..:)

I will try making! It mostly will not be that great! ๐Ÿ˜†
I will post petition and banner by 4:30! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: -aady-

I will try making! It mostly will not be that great! ๐Ÿ˜†
I will post petition and banner by 4:30! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜†if it'll increase the beauty of our thread thn we'll add..other wise we'll snd the entry as it is๐Ÿ˜ƒ
n one more thing..if u guyz still need some changes regarding the written stuff to remove some..or if some creations u guyz wanna get removed thn let me๐Ÿ˜ƒthread shud not look messy though๐Ÿ˜›
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
FINE!! I AM MAKING IT WITH MY OWN HANDS >.< 
๐Ÿคฃ 
                                                         Post 2

QUESTIONS ASKED BY -AADY-

1.How many smokers do u know??
                  2.Are you aware of what your government does about smoking??
                            3.Have you tried stopping someone from smoking???

This Survey aims at finding about the Awareness and the Willingness of people to get rid of smoking.In a huge country such as India it is very important that the people work together in order to make a difference.The same 80 people were asked three questions,and the results got were quite alarming.

Question 1: How many smokers do u know?

The 80 people were asked this question.The age group varied from teenagers to adults to senior citizens.

It was found out that 37% of the people know 3 smokers,24% know one smoker,17% know more than 4 smokers,14% know 2 smokers and a meager 8% of people knew no smokers.We believe that if special steps are put into place the numbers of smokers can be reduced drastically.The alarming percentage of people who knows smokers is 92%.We must aim to bring about a huge difference in these statistics.

Question 2: How many of you are aware of what the Government does to reduce smoking?

The same 80 people were asked the question and the results are as follows:

Well these results were on the negative side too.There was a major part of the people who had no clue about what Government was doing to reduce smoking.An alarming 52% of the people had no clue about what was happening in the realm of smoking bans.37% were aware of steps taken by the Government,and the improvement brought about by this.However the sad part was that 11% did not care at all whether anything was being done or not.The only way we can show a reduce in smoking is when people become aware of what is happening.

Question 3: How you tried stopping/advising people from smoking?

The same 80 people were asked the question and the results are as follows:

In this survey it was found out that almost 50% of the people had never really stopped or advised anyone from smoking.32% had tried advising smokers to leave the habit and 18% did not feel it effected them,so had never thought about it.We have to work on that 18% to make the difference.Peoplestill believe that smoking only effects the smoker but that is not true.As citizen of a society we must work together to eradicate this problem,because everything happening in a society effects the people living in it.

Area of Survey :Chennai,Tamil Nadu
                                                                                                    No. of People Surveyed :80 People
                                                                                                     Age Groups : 13-19,24-50                  

Edited by ...sandhureet.. - 9 years ago
Woohoo...i hv done..yeah nothing is impossible...ufff
-aady- thumbnail

Edited by -aady- - 9 years ago
-aady- thumbnail
ady the brushes u used are not good..try to use with violet n orange shades...its goin out of the way...otherwise i guess we can do with it...the pics are also not good...js but earht one..thats good...
use the pics which i provided..or wait for a while...let me chk smthing