Gustakh Dil

Rinku Karmarkar

Hema48 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
https://twitter.com/official_etn/status/497766076160442368
Apparently this actress will be seen on GD soon as the wife of Ranawat! Just found out on twitter so thought of sharing with you guys!
Hope the link works!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
haha she looks like goon herself, I think she will be seen laajo's boss when laajo becomes her servant to find out proof about Nikhil.I feel CBI people might even help laajo , that jasvir was very keen on laajo so me very curious. Plot is becoming better again.
Hema48 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So Laajo is going to look for work as Ranawat's maid? Sounds good!
Yep I wonder why that CBI woman was staring at Laajo's pic...
sami01 thumbnail
me too feel same, I think she might go to ranawat's house to raid and may find laajo there and recognize her.
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs. That explains the maid role Laajo will play. 
sami01 thumbnail
laajo as jhadoo wali ,am looking forward to it...
varshitap thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sami01

laajo as jhadoo wali ,am looking forward to it...

Hi ! Sami,
      Thanks hun for the wishes , I am better now. Coming to Ranawat's wife , she some what resembles that drunkard Auntyji!!  Laajo always stumbles upon such specimens!! they are so typical!!😆  Yeah, Laajo as Jhadoo wali  or Kaam wali bai  should clean all the Kachra that is accumulating!!😆  Nikhil always forces Laajo into such things by being foolish!! 🤢 Thank goodness Laajo is Dabang!! and saves the day for him. What if Ishana would be there she would  just abandon the poor guy!! and take the next flight to London!!😛 Looking forward to this Lady's ( Rinku ji) antics!!  and surely the story is getting interesting  , however I hate Sagar's infatuation of Laajo. Hope they don't butcher his character by making him a sadistic admirer of Laajo creating trouble!!🤢
   BTW Happy RakshaBandhan!! take care 🤗
varshitap thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hema48

So Laajo is going to look for work as Ranawat's maid? Sounds good!

Yep I wonder why that CBI woman was staring at Laajo's pic...

Hi ! Hema ,
    Thanks for sharing and thanks for your good wishes, now my wrist is better and I can type!!😊
Ranawat's wife looks loud and may be she  will give a hard time to Laajo !! That Lady CBI officer seems  to hate women!! or is it that she is infatuated by Nikhil's charm!! that she is giving looks to Laajo's Snaps!!  There is something mysterious about her!! Many things Fishy!!😆 
  The plot is getting interesting!!  Even Sagar is acting wired !! hope he doesn't turn into something like Ishana!!🤢 Barkha is jolted out of her stupor and Laajo phobia by Ayesha!! Lets see what she does !!  Now that the cat is out of the bag... I think Adiraj will be treated the same as Laajo was earlier by the great Barkha!!   I have a feeling that Adiraj may be related to Ranawat!! may be he's Ranawat's son!!  So taking the high moral ground , Adiraj has walked out from his criminal family!!
  Because I heard that CBI officer talking about Adiraj 's arrest so...there may be some connection!!
Its only my guess...I may be wrong!!😳