Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Shakti... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: SaRuv.

i so enjoyed reading it , cant wait for the last part :) 

thanks so much! so glad you liked it😳😊
...Shakti... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Part 2:

Pragya walked into her room with a handful of washed clothes. She saw Abhi standing by himself smirking and walked over to him.

"Kya hua?" She asked him. It was like he came out of a trance as he turned around and put on his best lying face. Pragya saw right through the face he was making.

"Woh kuch nahi." He said not quite meeting her eye.

"Abhi aap kuch karne toh nahi..." She started asking.

"Arey nahi chashmish, woh humare bathroom ka plumbing toot gaya hai. It will flood the room during the night. Your going to have to sleep somewhere else." He said shocking even himself with his brilliant planning. 

"I alone? Aap pani mein soenge?" Pragya asked him.

"Mera matlab hum dono ko." Abhi quickly rectified his mistake. 

"Ab chalo take your clothes," Abhi said dragging Pragya to their closet and taking out her night clothes,  towel, and clothes for the next day.

"Itne sare kapde kyun?" Pragya asked looking at her frantic husband.

"Kyunki kal hum aandar nahi aa sakte, the entire floor will be flooded." Abhi said.

"Okay," Pragya said agreeing with Abhi so he could take a breath of air. 

"Chalo." Abhi said taking both of their clothes and taking her to the guest room.

The next morning Abhi woke before Pragya did. He looked over smiling slightly and placed a soft kiss on her forehead careful not to wake her. He had a lot of work to do in order to prepare for tonight. Smiling at the brilliance of his plan he made sure to call Bulbul to successfully get Pragya out of the house while he planned his surprise for her. 

Pragya was walking down the street with Bulbul. Ever since she had gotten home Bulbul wouldn't stop grinning at her. 

"Bulbul you are starting to scare me. If you keep smiling like this Purab will run away." Pragya told her.

"Di, I can't help it it's just a good day." Bulbul grinned farther. 

"Ho kya gaya hai tujhe, cough syrup toh piya nahi tune?" Pragya asked leaning closer to smell her.

"Nahi Di!" Bulbul shook her head and dragged Pragya back into their house with the groceries they got.

"Tum done aaye ho?" They heard their mom yell from the kitchen.

"Haan Maa," Both of the said.

"Aacha thik hai ab main jaldi se khana bani ti hoon, Pragya beta tum toh nahi khane wali naa? Betaji tere liye kuch khaas kar rahe hai na?" Sarla asked her daughter.

"Kya kar rahe hai woh?" Pragya asked them in annoyance, she hated being in the dark.

"Bulbul tujhe pata hai na ke woh kya kar rahe hai?" Pragya asked her.

Bulbul smiled a cheeky grin and zipped her lips. Groaning Pragya said, "Dekhle na ab, now when you ask about Purab's plans I wont tell you anything." she said as both sisters went inside bickering.

Night time came soon enough and Pragya was left feeling impatient, she really wanted to know what Abhi was planning this time. Usually she could predict what he was going to do, Abhi the rock star didn't really have much game; but this time she saw that something was different in his behavior. He was actually reading a book for crying out loud. Pragya suddenly heard the loud noise of a motorcycle racing down the street.

"Who would drive a bike on such a narrow street?" Pragya asked as she saw that even her family was surprised.

"Di! Badi Maa! Jiju's aagaye aur dekho kya style mein aaye hai mere jiju!" Purvi yelled from the window as all of them ran towards the door to see what exactly was happening. 

Pragya's mouth fell open and her eyes widened at the sight of Abhi coming to her house on his bike.

"Ready chashmish!" Abhi smirked as they both sped off towards their house.

When they reached the house Abhi immediately took Pragya's dupatta and tied it over her eyes. It wasn't until Pragya heard the main door open that Abhi took her dupatta off her eyes.

"Kya kar rahi..." Pragya couldn't finish her statement looking around the dining hall.  Her mouth fell open and her eyes were wide taking everything in. The entire hall was decorated like, almost like. No it couldn't be, Pragya couldn't believe her eyes. The ceiling chandelier had candles on them, making it look like the candles were hovering in the air. Pragya was frozen in place and Abhi smiled putting his arms around her guiding her towards the long table that had taken over the dining room. 

"If you'd take a seat miss, you still have to be sorted." Abhi said grabbing the sorting hat on the table and placing it on her head. Abhi read the same incantation that the hat generally said and yelled, "Gryffindor!" 

Pragya looked back at Abhi as she was still in shock as he got her up and gave her a small trolly and an owl cage and started steering the both of them upstairs. Pragya who was still lost in shock, stumbled over the first stair as she was staring at Abhi.

"Chashmish main jaanta hoon ki main kuch zyada hi handsome hoon but you don't need to fall all over me." Abhi said with a cheeky grin.

Pragya still in shock could only smile at his attempted joke as she let him lead her upstairs. Her eyes couldn't seem to get off of Abhi. Yeh sab, mere liye, she thought. But just when she thought it was the end she got another surprise at her bedroom door.

"Platform 9 3/4" Pragya read with a smile at the sign on the door. 

Abhi smiled and put his hands over her eyes. "Tumne mujhe unromantic kahan tha na, just wait and see what I have planned." He joked.

"Aap hai hi unromantic, yaad hai pehle gift mein mujhe aisa necklace dia tha jo meine kabhi pehna nahi." Pragya laughed remembering that first awkward gift. 

"But this is more than enough Abhi," Pragya said with her eyes still closed as he led her through the door.

"Shhh," Abhi said and took his hands off her eyes.

It took a few seconds for Pragya to adjust to the lighting and what she saw completely blew her mind. She looked around slowly and couldn't believe that Abhi had done this for her. Their entire room, the room that Abhi was so particular about had been turned into the Gryffindor common room. The couches were moved, Abhi built a fake fire place. There was red and orange everywhere. Their door even had a picture of the Fat Lady on it. 

"Welcome to the Hogwarts." Abhi said smiling as he noticed how awestruck Pragya looked. 

Pragya turned towards Abhi and could not express how she was feeling. "There's one more thing." He said reaching for the box on the bed.

"Yeh tumhare liye." Abhi said smiling.

"Kya hai yeh?" Pragya asked.

"Open it," Abhi said. Pragya looked up and gave him a surprised smile and opened the wrapping on the box. 

"Oh my god," Pragya said looking at what was in her hands. "How did you know?" she asked him.

"Main jante hoon ke main hamesha selfish hoke sochta hoon." Abhi said. "Lekin jabse tum mere zindagi mein aayi hoon I've started thinking about other people. You know I used to only think through one dimension, myself, and now I've started thinking about how I effect others." 

"Do you remember the necklace I gave you? At that time I was only thinking about showing you how much I love you and how much you mean to me." Abhi emphasized himself in the statement. "But then I realized that the only thing I wanted, needed to show you was how special you are. I wanted to show you that your love changed me into a better human being. I wanted to show you that its you who is important in our relationship and it is you who gives me a reason to exist." Abhi said looking straight into Pragya's eyes. 

"Abhi, this is more than I expected." Pragya whispered. "How did you even come up with this?" She asked him.

"You are the love of my life, I think I know you a little well." Abhi laughed. "Every time you read these Harry Potter books your eyes light up. It's the most expressive I've ever seen you. And your copies, well they're taped together. I thought it was a good time to get you a new set of all the books with nice covers."

Pragya couldn't help but get lost looking at Abhi again. This was the same man who wouldn't get over his fear of sharing his favorite pillow. And today he had shown her more than how much he loves her, he showed her that he understand her and pays attention to the small things in her life. He had gotten her the set of her favorite book series ever, this was the one series she kept rereading, the only books she loved this much.

"Every time you read before you go to bed I'd see how carefully you'd flip the page to make sure you didn't accidentally rip the pages. They are your favorite books, and you deserve to read them in the best condition possible." Abhi said turning slightly pink at the gaze of awe Pragya was giving him. "I just wanted to give you the magical journey you deserve. So Pragya Potter," Abhi said laughing slightly on his play of words, "How does it feel to be part of Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry?" He asked smiling.

Unable to express how much love she was feeling for him at that moment Pragya leaped into his arms wrapping her arms around him as tight as she could. "I love you." She said after a few seconds still not letting go of her embrace. 

"I love you." Abhi said smiling.

"Lekin aapko yeh idea aaya kahan se?" Pragya asked him smiling widely at their room and at her new set of Harry Potter books.

"Woh, yaad hai pehli baar jab tumne mujhe 'The Hypnotist" padke dekha tha and you couldn't look at me without laughing for a while?" Abhi asked groaning at the embarrassment of that situation.

Pragya gave him a funny look and nodded remembering that day well.

Flashback

It had been three days since "The Hypnotist" incident and Pragya still couldn't look at Abhi without laughing.

Abhi was sitting on his bed finishing the book, finally coming to the most important part when Pragya had come in.

"Arey you're still not done?" She asked him.

"Haan toh not everyone is like you Chashmish reading at every chance they get." Abhi said. When he heard no response he looked up and saw Pragya standing there with her hand over her mouth trying to stop herself from laughing. 

"That's it ab kab tak yeh chalenga! It was a COMMON mistake!" Abhi said tired of feeling foolish. 

Pragya let out a giggle and said, "I still can't believe that you thought I'd read a magic book called 'the hypnotist' in order to create a spell on you." 

"Well when you say it like that of course it sounds ridiculous." Abhi said.

"It sounds ridiculous regardless of how you say it." Pragya said laughing at Abhi's sulking face. "And if I was going to read a book of magic I'd read Harry Potter, not a book about hypnotizing people." Pragya said laughing as she left the room.

End of Flashback

"Aur tabse maine hamesha notice kiya tha that even after reading a couple of other books you'd always go back to reading Harry Potter, tabse mujhe pata tha ke tum Harry Potter ki kitni bari fan ho ." Abhi said smiling. 

"I didn't even think you cared enough to pay attention then." Pragya said shocked that he remembered that.

"I always cared," Abhi said, "I was just too stupid to not realize that I love you."  Pragya smiled and laid her head back on his chest snuggling into her husband's warmth.

"There's one last part to this surprise." Abhi said reluctantly letting go of Pragya. Pragya looked at him puzzled as he grabbed her arm and sat her down on the bed. 

"Tum kuch zyada hi hatke hoon so I knew that you'd like the decorations, lekin akhir mein tum ek ladki ho. And I know that all girls have a romantic side hidden inside of them." Abhi said smiling as he went and dimmed the lights. He went towards the television in the room and put something into the DVD player.  

Abhi came back to the bed with the remote and slid into his spot. He saw Pragya give him a puzzled look and just grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to him. "I won't bite." He said grinning and biting the air making her laugh. 

"All girls dream of being on a romantic movie date." Abhi said smirking, he took the remote and pressed play. 

"Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone?" Pragya questioned him as the movie turned on. "But you said you would never watch these movies." 

"Chashmish maine tab kahan tha jab mujhe tumhe pareshan karna tha. Aur waise bhi main bhi dekhu isme aaisa kya hai ke tum iske peeche pagal ho." Abhi said laughing. 

Pragya smiled looking at the television then back at Abhi. Pragya leaned up and kissed Abhi's cheek, "Thank you Abhi, this is more than I could have ever imagined." 

Abhi just pulled Pragya into him as they cuddled on the bed. He turned towards the movie and watched it with Pragya. Through the first ten minutes he heard her beautiful laughter and turned to look at her and found himself looking at her like she was the only thing he could see. Her face lit up, her smile was genuine and wide and that made him feel like the biggest winner in the world. He knew that this surprise was different and seemed almost unromantic, but for her it was the biggest romantic statement he could have made; he showed her that he valued what made her happy. He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard her laugh again watching Harry find his wand. Thank you How to Romance Your Wife for Dummies Abhi thought silently. Abhi smiled, lightly kissed Pragya's head and wrapped his arm around her waist loving the way she automatically placed her head on his shoulder and Abhi continued to watch the movie with his wife enjoying his romantic date. 

~The End~

Hey everyone, I really hope you enjoyed the last part of this TS.This part didn't exactly come out as well as I'd hoped it too, but I didn't have much time to edit or proof read😳. Regardless of that, I really hope you liked Abhi's completely different idea of making Pragya happy through her love of books😆. Please leave comments/constructive criticisms below.

Enjoy!

- Shakti
Edited by ...Shakti... - 9 years ago
day_lily thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awww...Abhi is so sweet n adorable..this was one best surprise ever...
Loved it
aumigi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sweet Update. Abhi is so cute and romantic.
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Haye <3 so adorable!! Loved that you indorporated HP!!!!
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome update. Loved sweet & romantic Rockstar
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Wow awesome update
I love it that you include Harry potter in the update 
Abhi was very creative using Harry potter to express his love. 

u.a1254 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG OMG... I love you for using Harry Potter. The TS was so beautiful and using HP reference made me love it even more. :D :D :D 
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow awsm update
Loved it
Very nicely written 
LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Cute ending Dear!Thanks fr pm!Luved Abhi's Extra-ordinary surprise!Pls do write more on Abhigya & pm Me!