Abhigya TS: How to Romance Your Wife for Dummies Updt pg 5

...Shakti... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Abhigya TS: How to Romance Your Wife for Dummies

Abhi sat on his bed keeping a look out for Pragya. He definitely didn't want her coming in to see what he was doing. Under no circumstance can she find out what he was up to. He had his decoy ready, the magazine that was a pretense was open so she couldn't see what he was actually looking at. Abhi couldn't believe that this is what his life had come to. Abhi the rock star, the man who could sing about love was in desperate need of help with his own love life. He was the biggest rock star in the country, yet when it came to talking to his wife he turned into the biggest phattu in the world. Sighing he picked up the book that he was hiding in the magazine, How to Romance Your Wife for Dummies. Ever since the truth had come out Pragya had stopped hiding her anger towards Abhi, Abhi knew exactly where she stood with the marriage and knew exactly how badly he damaged her. But even with it, he also knew exactly how much love was in their relationship. 

Abhi remembered the first time he told Pragya he loved her. They were in another one of their nok jhok arguments and he had blatantly blurt out that he loved her. He could never forget her face. He also remembered the day she finally had reciprocated his feelings, he remembered everything about that day. But after that his romantic skills have been going down the drain, every time he tried to do something nice for Pragya something else had happened. He loved the funny arguments he had with her and as much as he loved being the one who made up with her after a fight he instigated he wanted to spend some quality romantic time with her. 

"God ab kya karu." Abhi said looking through the pages trying to find one romantic thing he could do for Pragya. 

"Aap kya kar rahe hain?" Pragya asked Abhi coming in. 

Abhi straightened up and quickly shut the magazine effectively hiding his book. "Kuch nahi" He said quickly not meeting her eye.

"Aap thik toh hain, kuch dino se kuch zyada hi ajeeb..." Pragya didn't finish as Abhi gasped.

"Kya! Main ajeeb hoon ajeeb main nahi tum ho!" Abhi said out of instinct. "Aur romantic hona ajeeb nahin hain. Tum ajeeb hoon itna bada rock star tumhara pati hai aur tumhe isme koi interest nahi." Abhi babbled remembering his failed attempts of romancing his wife.

Pragya rolled her eyes and turned to go, "Sach main pagal ho gaye hain." 

Abhi watched as Pragya left and took of a breath of relief. If she had even gotten a glimpse of the fact that he, Abhi the rock star, was reading a book he knew he would have turned into the laugh stock of the night. He shuddered remembering the last time she caught him with a book, that horrid book, the hypnotist.

Flashback

"Woh chashmish mujhe isse hi control karti hain na. Ab dekhta hoon uska jadoo kaise chalta hain." Abhi was in anger after getting into a long eye lock with that chasmish. He didn't know how she did it, but everytime he looked into her eyes his heart skipped a beat and he couldn't help but feel like nothing else in the world matter but that moment. 

Aaliya had told him that it was this book that was giving that chasmish the ways of enticing everyone in the family and today he was going to read it and figure out the truth once and for all. 

Opening the book he started reading. When he was half way through Pragya had come in.

"Aap kya kar rahe hain!" She said moving to take the book out of his hands.

"Yeh, it's not about magic." Abhi said stating the obvious.

Pragya gave him a look that let him know that she thought he was stupid at that moment. "Well, yes it's not a book about magic." 

"It's a murder mystery book." Abhi again stated the obvious as he felt the stupidity rush to him. How could he have been so stupid to think that hypnotism was a true magic.

"Haan aur kya hoga, a book of how to entice people?" Pragya said sarcastically waiting for Abhi to laugh and refute such a statement. But that never came.

"Aap ko saach main laga tha ke yeh ek jadoo ki kitab thi?" Pragya asked biting her lip to keep from out right laughing.

"Its a common mistake!" Abhi finally burst. "Aaliya had said." Abhi continued but changed his sentence in between feeling so foolish for believing something so silly. "How was I supposed to know! I thought that you were trying to trap us all every time you looked at us. And what was I supposed to think especially after the feelings I get looking into your eyes." Abhi blurt out before he could stop himself. 

They both awkwardly gazed at each other for a few moments before Abhi broke the silence, "Don't, don't tell anyone okay." He said. 

And with that Pragya's entire face changed. She couldn't help it. Of all the ridiculous things Abhi had said this was the funniest. Without being able to help herself she started laughing. She started laughing hard, she had never laughed like that with Abhi it was a laughter that Abhi was surprised to see. 

"Aapko," Pragya laughed trying to breathe, "Aapko." Pragya couldn't finish her statement because of how hard she was laughing. 

Abhi scoffed and crossed his arms waiting for Pragya to stop laughing but she couldn't stop. She was clutching her stomach feeling like she would fall over from the pain of the laughter. Finally unable to stop herself she put one hand on Abhi's shoulder for support as the other was still clutching her stomach in laughter.

The second he felt her touch, Abhi's heartbeat went haywire. He looked at Pragya getting lost in her laughter.

"That's why I've been telling you to pick up books rather than those dumbbells. Exercise your brain so moments like this don't happen frequently." Pragya finally was able to get out before laughing again.

Still laughing Pragya said, "Hypnotism, jadoo" and left the room with tears in her eyes from her laughter leaving Abhi feeling like an idiot in the room.

End of Flashback

Abhi shuddered remembering that horrid day. It had taken him days to look Pragya in the eye without having her burst out in laughter. The worst part was that the book was so interesting, Abhi actually finished reading The Hypnotist before giving it back to Pragya.  If she knew that he was actually taking her advice and reading a book rather than doing something filmy in order to show her his love he would never hear the end of it. 

Opening the book he read out loud, "Patni ko khush karne ke tadekein." 

Pacing the room he read, "If your extravagant plans have not been working, your wife may want you to do something that'll show that you have been paying attention to her not to cheesy media ideas of romance. You need to do something that will make her individually happy, not something most women are happy with."

"Yeh to sach hain waise bhi Pragya toh one piece hai to kuch hatke toh hona chahiye." Abhi said.  Falling into deep thought he pondered about what would make Pragya realize that he saw her as a person, he was in love with her personality, he was in love with his chashmish. 

"GOT IT!" Abhi yelled slamming the book down. Smirking he put the book away, "Thank you How to Romance Your Wife for Dummies I know exactly what to do."

Pragya who was watching from outside the room couldn't help but smile at her husband's antics. "Aap jo bhi karenge mujhe pasand hoga." She said shaking her head at him. 

Hey everyone, this is a new TS that was roaming around in my mind. It's just something cute that would be nice to see after Abhigya confess their love for each other. Personally I hope that the nok jhoks continue after Abhigya MU clearation / love confession so I decided to write this TS. I really hope ya'll like it. Please leave all comments/ criticism. I will update the last part soon.  

PS: I had gotten asked a couple of times via pm where I was from, so I thought why not ask all of you as well. I'm from the gold coast Australia, where are ya'll from?

Enjoy! 

Edited by ...Shakti... - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lily9891 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome story! I can imagine Pragya laughing her heart out and Abhi just staring at her in awe. update soon!
rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
pragya laughing her heart out was awesome- i so want a scene like this on the show

ssna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it dear it was awesome I like d nok jok part 2 much 
N yes thankx for d pm.
-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First of all, pls PM me the next time u make an update or write. And, I'm from the US.😊 And this is such a creative idea! I just can't wait to see this because it's gonna be so cute! When I first read the title, I thought it would be Abhi advising someone else, but I love this: Abhi reading a book like that!
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shakti!!!! Awesome concept! Loved this first part, you've completely captured the sweet/silly side of the AbhiGya dynamic, it's wonderful to imagine them happy like this in the future. Really liked the flashback about the murder mystery novel & Pragya's reaction to the idea of hypnotism, so funny and perfect! Abhi is such a sweet dummy, always turning to books/the internet for answers 😆 Eee so glad there will be another part, looking forward to Abhi's unique gesture, and Pragya finally giving him a break from her (justified) anger. Thanks and hope you can post the rest soon!!

PS I'm from Canada; the eastern half, but not quite the coast. 😃
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
This is really nice so Abhi read the book which he thought she use for magic lol, can't wait to see what he does for Pragya it should be good can't wait to read the next part
day_lily thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail + 2
Abhi is sooo cutttee...loved it !!
Looking forward to read more of this.
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Aww so cute 
Abhi is taking lesson from a notebook to impress his wife and to spend some romantic moments. ðŸ˜³
I am eager to know what he has plan for them. 
Update next part soon 
I am from karachi, Pakistan
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Absolutely loved it !!!!! 
Write more stories !