Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drashti88 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
WHAT A TWIST WITH THE BEGINNING OF A NEW THREAD!
LOVED THE WAY OF REALIZATION IN SUCH AN UNEXPECTED WAY
EAGERLY WAITING FOR THE NEXT UPDATE  AT THE BEGINNING OF NEW YEAR
DON'T B LATE PLSSS
WAITINGGG
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

part - 45

wow lovely emotional cute naughty update..te way  tej giving choco and wishing her happy b'day, and her happiness was lovely emotional..before tej say abt te surprise her mom came and taunting her making her sad was lovely emotional..opps my maan dont know her b'day, if he knows tat he missed his misty ki b'day , he will feel hurt..te way my maan seeing geet ki bonding with her bro and realize her mom ki harshness was lovely..te way wedding went well and my maaneet drooling each other was lovely cute..te way naughty maan trapping his geet as he was aroused to te  core tat if he can he will ripe her and explore her, was lovely cute..te way my maan decide to take his geet to home and he said he will say to her family, shows his concern as hubby thinking  no one should  blame was lovely touching..te way all were jealous seeing geet ki status changed after her wedding was lovely..te way  my maan saying he will go home and will cum 2mor and rano  was saying abt narz was lovely emotional..tej can understand his mom ki turmoil..te way my maaneet ki burning soul want to feel each other and my naughty maan sending te driver and  wetting his dry lips to cool his body for little bit was lovely cute..te way my maan want to explore his geet in her wedding attire as they sr went ruin coz geet baby slept off..omg geet was ill and she is hiding it from my maan..i love te update so much
Edited by Desigirls12 - 9 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail

part - 46

wow lovely emotinag cute omg update..te way my maan carrying his geet as bride like they did in first wedding night..te way dev seeing my maaneet and vacating their room..my maan was removing geet ki dress but wen she woke he taking pics as he want to capture her win her wedding dress, everything same same dress , same bed and my maan was desperate to  love his geet which he didt do in his sr was lovely ..he was loving her each and every part making her squirm like a fish was lovely , opps wrong timing maan babu now too its not favour to u, ur geet baby slept..i think u r wedding dress is not so much luck for u..te way my maan working his sleeping beauty and his teasing was lovely cute..te way my maan ki mom wants to spend some time with her son and my maan saying he will return soon was lovely..te way darji talking with my maan was lovely emotional..te way rano removing they evil eyes and her words to geet show her as typicall mother worried for her daughter was lovely emotional..but geet is carving for a hug was lovely..te way tej asking geet to open te gift was lovely..i love te update so much dii
Desigirls12 thumbnail

part - 47

wow lovely emotional omg shocking update..te way my maan consoling her feeling her sad was lovely touchy..te way ansh want to have samosa and trio getting out and geet meeting her teachers and she thought to help them but hesitating to ask my maan was lovely..te way my maan seeing te paper and his whole world crushed under his feet omg, te way teachers ki words adding more fuel and bruning him with his guilty, he thinking tat he made love to a child, each moment after they wedding flashing in front of  him, her shyness, her childness,  making him break was lovely emotional omg..he felt guilty thinking abt broking a small kid ki dreams, and his inner pain was lovely emotional..i felt so sad for ta scenes, little bit tears..te way my man dragging his geet in his anger and baby geet thinking tat they will send her to her house and her worry was lovely emotional..i love te update so much dii..but stopped in middle, devil dii..
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update... Maan wants to spend tme wit geet so takng geet 2 hme .. Our geet due 2 work slept our maan baba liftng geet n bridestyle... Geet s missing her moms luv who s nt shwng her luv 2 geet openly. Loud the bond of tej @ geet... It was geets bday but maan nt knw.. Al the vilager r J wit maaneet...
geet met her teacher @ she s vry disapnt wit mariage of geet...
acidently maan saw geet pic n np @ n shock state.. Teacher talk s ading ghee n maans angry... Dnt knw wat maan gng 2 do wit geet.. Maan s feelng vry miserble wit turn of event.. Geet dnt knw y maan s angry.. Hope so maan wnt hurt geet...
continue soon waitng didi
suni_104 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update continue soon
dancersqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome update... waiting 4 maan's reaction...
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
MAAN FINALLY GOT TO KNOW THAT SHE WAS A SCHOOL GOING CHILD AND NOT A WOMAN AS HE THOUGHT
AND SHE WANTED TO STUDY AND NOT GET MARRIED
WHAT WILL HE DO NOW IN HIS ANGER
Gudiyeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
my commented 112 page