Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 17 years ago
i agree with mt totally!

this is sick man! 🤢 🤢 🤢

I haven't seen such a stupid scene in my life,how can they show bani losing her kid in this way??

is ekta human or not??

this is sick! 🤬
i agree with mt totally!

this is sick man! 🤢 🤢 🤢

I haven't seen such a stupid scene in my life,how can they show bani losing her kid in this way??

is ekta human or not??

this is sick! 🤬
Baalika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.. I never imagined Bani to lose her child.. this is sick
Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks 4 da wonderful update

sad episode 😭 😭
cant wait 2 c Krishna-bani's scene 😳
FizuLki thumbnail
im on the verge of tears!! the little girl said god has come to take her away!! really saddening!!
tellybuff thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
MT,thanks for the update..
I totally agree with you on the part where ekta shows the miscarriage,gruesome...THere are so many ppl in the world who are going thru lot of pain to have a baby and the way ekta depicts these miscarriages in the serial is horrible..Someone should write a open letter to her

ALso there is no logic behind anything that is shown today in the serial,even i was surprised as to why didn't bani call jai directly on his cell than calling someone else...

Ghosh overall i felt it was a horrible episode except for the dream sequence..

Thanks for the update

Tellybuff
rhabia thumbnail
o man a miscarriage, all she does and this is what she gets for her goodness well i can feel Jai gna be hostile 2 bani even more now after this, damm KS is gettin so depressing
Jyots9 thumbnail
God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe this............ its just sooooo sad............. I hope its not true.......... i mean what is this yaaa??? We were all waiting to see Jai and Bani as parents.. but this is something else. I am really disappointed.. if the baby dies I am not gng to watch this serial.. what a dumb thing to do!!!! These writers are SHOCKERS...
nandini76 thumbnail
thanks for ur update just 1 request cant u keep ur reactions & emotions end for the end...just give a simple update 1st....PLSSSSSSSSSS...
kfan001 thumbnail
Thanks MT. I agree this is a depressing episode- the worst KS episode I have ever watched. I just hope that the episodes will get less depressing, or I wont be able to watch it. Thanks once again MT, fantastic update.Edited by kfan001 - 17 years ago