22 September - India Episode Update KS!

mistletoe thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi Folks,

Here we go with today's update, still drooling over how incredible Jai looked in the Court-room Scene....I think the Mumbai Session's Court will never the same again, now that Jai Walia has honored it!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Lady Walia is looking for the guy whom she just heard talking on the Phone and is rushing from one place to another in the Court Corridor's and looks bewildered cause she can't make out who the guy was, cause the guy was dressed in Black and so are all the people in the Court (Because they are all Lawyers!)

Bani calls up Jai at his Office and Natwar picks up and keeps wasting her time, as Bani frantically tries to locate Jai and scolds the guy, but Natwar is really irritating and keeps giving stupid answers! (Why on Earth didn't Bani call up on Jai's Cell Phone?πŸ˜•) Natwar finally tells Bani that Jai has already left for the Maternity Hospital Inauguration!

Bani's eyes fall on the guy whom she heard talking on the phone getting into a Car and she tells Natwar to anyhow contact Jai and tell him that his life is at risk.

Bani leaps inside a Taxi and follows the guy in the Blue Car! (Paidaishi Karmachand ki aulad hai!πŸ˜† Can't she just call up Jai on his Cell and tell him...Won't it be easier than driving all around Mumbai folowing some strange guy!)

Poor Pushky is waiting for Bani and calls her up on her Cell Phone who tells her the whole story of Jai's life being in Danger. Pushkar looks startled and shocked and says something to Bani (The scene was done with background music!)

The guy is shown getting down at some dilapilated place (Yaar, Yeh Kasamh Se, Romantic Drama se Bhoot Bangla Series ka se ho gaya?πŸ˜•)
The Background Music is hilarious with some eeiry kind of tune playing and Bani sees the Guy in the Burkha climbing the dilapilated place with a box in his hand (Which presumably has a Gun!) and Bani as usual decides to follow him! Yaar, Bhagwaan akal baant rahein the, tho Bani kya kar rahi thi?

Ok, finally the dude's face is shown, some random actor, he opens the Box and it has a Gun....I wonder how on Earth is he going to shoot Jai from this Wilderness....Is the Maternity Hospital located in the Jungle? Aborigines ke liye hai kya?

Jai, Haila looking, so cool dudy, is shown stepping out of his Car, as Bani tries to call him out from the dilapilated building as the Killer is shown to take an aim at Bani! Jai looks so handsome in this scene....Jai is shown to cut the Ribbon, as Bani leaps on the killer guy and fights with him, as he tries to aim a shot at Jai. Bani is pushed ruthlessly on the ground by the Killer, but our Sherni keeps fighting and then takes a stone in her hand and hits the guy on his head, as OMG....He hits Bani's tummy with his Bandook....Oh god, how the hell can they show such a scene....Man, it was terrible, Bani is bleeding profuesly from her Mouth, as she clutches her tummy in pain......God, this was too much......😭 How can they shown such violence on Television yaar??? Oh God, I can't even write properly, the scene was gruesome......😭 Jai meanwhile has gone back in his Car, unaware of what happened to his Wife....

Jai is shown coming back into Walia House, looking desolate and depressed as he comes and touches Massi's feet and sits down quietly on the Couch. Jai tells Massi sadly that his relationship with Bani is over and that he has also done what he wanted to do a long time back, he has named his New Hospital in the name of his yet to be born child. Massi's eyes are filled with tears as an emotional Jai asks her that wherever his Mother is she would be happy. Jai leaves as Massi is sitting alone with tears in the Couch!

Jai is then shown in his study drinking, as a sad background music plays on and as Jai gets up after switching on the Television, he hears the News Telecaster saying that the "Dead Body" they found has not been identified yet, but she was apparently pregnant and has miscarried the baby. As Jai is still drinking, he hears the News Telecaster say that they just came to know that the Body is of a girl called "Bani Dixit". The Camera pans on Jai's shell-shocked face as he turns to face the TV and keeps staring in disbelief as he sees a Woman's body in the background....... Oh God.........

Jai is shown rushing to his Cell Phone and trying to make a Call...Just then the Camera pans on the Dead Woman's Body and it is someone else. Jai heaves a sigh of relief as he collapses on the Sofa!

Bani is shown in a dream, dressed in white while a very sweet and young girl comes and says Mama and she talks to Bani as her Mother! The Baby tells Bani that God has sent me here.....Beautiful Scene, the Child Actress was wonderful!πŸ‘ PD was awesome in this scene......Bani and Krishna (The lovely girl) have a beautiful conversation regarding Jai and they both Hug......Very nice scene!

Meanwhile, Bani is shown to be wheeled into the Hospital and Pushkar is shown to be talking to Bani and convincing her that she will be alright! Bani tells Pushkar to never let Jai know what happened to her......Arre yaar, this is so confusing, now she was shown unconcious and injured, here she is perfectly fine talking to Pushkar!

Bani is shown to be operated while the Dream Sequence shows the Little Girl telling Bani that, Mama you have to go back to Papa, you left him for me, but now you will have to back to him! Bani tells the little girl that she cannot leave her, but the baby tells Bani that you have to go back to Papa, because he is alone without her....Awww....Such an emotional Scene...the girl bids goodbye to Bani and tells her that she has to go now, God has come to take her away, but promise me that you will go back to Papa! Bani keeps calling Krishna.....but the girl is shown to disappear!

To say that I am appaled by the kind of drama used in Kasamh Se will be an understatement😑 Ekta Kapoor used a super-sensitive issue like a Unborn Child Dying in such a violent and gruesome manner.......And then exploited the scene by showing Bani Dixit Dying only to show the viewers afterwards that it was some other woman called Bani Dixit...... God.....I am fuming right now.....Will add my thoughts later!

Summary & Comments : The whole Bani Dixit Dying thing was akin to the episode where Jai had faked his Death...But the situation and manner in which both the scenes were handled were so different! Today's episode has got to be the most mixed one of the Lot.....The most insensitive and yet the most touching.......

The whole Bani getting hit on the Abdomen Scene was gruesome to say the least! Being Pregnant once and having had a baby, I can only tell you how it feels to even see such a thing......If the whole idea was to show Bani losing the child, it could have been done in a better way, why the need for such graphic violence????? It was truly appaling.....

But the whole dream sequence between Bani and Baby Krishna was awesome! The Child actress was incredible and PD performed with such aplomb! Truly, Prachi shined like a star today....and looked like a million bucks in that scene!πŸ‘ If I try to describe the scene, it might sound contrived and cliched, but it was a lovely scene, very emotional and touching!

Also, the way Jai reacts to Bani's 'Death' news was simply superb. I think only RK can act the way he does, with his eyes and facial expression's! He carries the whole scene on his shoulders just by his ability to emote through his body langauge! Truly, an exceptionally talented actor!πŸ‘

Worst Scene : The one where Bani gets injured....Don't even want to think about it....Guys, avoid it if you can....It was awful and painful to watch!🀒

Best Scene : The Dream Sequence between Bani and Baby Krishna! The little Girl (Was it Sneha from KZK?) and Bani seemed to share an incredible chemistry and the dialouges were worth enough to bring tears in your eyes....Loved the way the child tells Bani to go back to Papa as he is all alone and needs her......😭

Most Stupid Sequence : Bani telling Pushkar to not inform Jai that she has been injured.....Thank You Bani! Now that the Baby is lost and Jai has no clue about what is happening behind his Broad Back......You are asking for additional trouble! Why on Earth can't this lady be normal and react like normal human beings????

Look Forward To : Deffo not talking about this......No more inside information! Wait and Watch! Next week is going to be very taxing.....😭

Ray of Hope : Baby Krishna telling Bani to go back to Jai.......All is not lost guys......Jai is going to come to know of the Truth very soon!😊

My Frustrations on KS:

Why does Ekta have to insult her loyal viewer's intelligence every time? And not only insult, but totally demean, disgrace and degrade! Today's episode of Kasamh Se was surely one of the most upsetting ever! Showing a miscarriage was bad enough, but did the Creative have to show it in such a graphic and violent way? A child dying (Born or Unborn) is painful enough, to show that pain and agony in such a horrific and macabre manner is simply ghastly!

And for once I cannot understand, why has Bani's character been assassinated in this manner? Here was this girl, some 9 months back, when the serial begun, a self-respecting, honorable, truthful and fearless 23 year old who was also loving, sensitive, caring and more than everything else forthright and honest! Where has that Bani Dixit vanished?????

Why have the Creative's thrown aside that young woman and got instead a wife, who will cower under her dominating husband's anger and fury. Who will let her sisters get away by walking all over her. Who would rather make a hundred sacrifices which finally yield nothing, but not go and open up to her husband. Who would go and tell her truth to everyone in the World, but to the man who matter the most! Who would always trust her best friend with her worst fears but not the husband who is ready to lay his life for her. Who would rather wallow in self-pity and remorse but not get a grip over her life?

Why have the Creative's murdered such a lovely character and got instead, a confused, love-struck, almost always misunderstood, helpless creature who is only becoming a Caricature instead of the 'Mother India' figure that the makers of KS are trying to paint her as!

Where was the need for Bani to hide the truth of her being attacked from Jai?

Why couldn't Bani call Jai on his Cell Phone and tell him about the impending attack?

What was the need for Bani to follow the Killer all the way to the Dilapidated Building and try to fight with him single-handedly in her Pregnant Condition? Why on Earth couldn't she call Pushkar with her, when he normally accosts her everywhere?

To say that I am disgusted with KS would perhaps be an understatement! The serial on the whole is not bad and is infact better than many and from what I know, this whole atmosphere of depression is going to be lifted very soon….But why do they have to show such sensationalization on screen every time?

The saving grace of this episode was surely Prachi Desai's performance coupled by the Dream Sequence with the Child Artist! Next week is going to be one sob story…….

Regards,

MT

Edited by mistletoe - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

just4fun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
See how I keep tab on the Live update:)
putturani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you MT, I am so, so glad I am in Hong Kong right now. Thank you so much. 😭
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
awwwwwwwwwww poor bani 😭
ekta she is cold hearted person how can she show a miscarriage like that 😭
amisra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the great update once again MT!! πŸ‘

Cheers,

Anjali
just4fun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not good sign being hit on stomach:(
kajal_aarav thumbnail
here we go another stupid miscaarige dam ekta god she gets me so angry now jai is gonna blame bani and he prop will dislike her more or rather hate her n jig will creat more porbs. uh y can't they just ekpp jai n bani togehter nad then they together can find all the prob. if they are toghether it dnnt matter if etka give them a new prob everyday but alone oh god. i hope is a dream or sumthing
putturani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pather hai mera dil
Isko koi nahi hil
Sakta hai
Pather dil hai mera...
wite_rainbow thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistletoe

Yaar, Bhagwaan akal baant rahein the, tho Bani kya kar rahi thi?

haha yea when that was happening bani was doing private investigations that she always does!

lajwanti thumbnail
Thanks Mt,
God they even named the baby & igot so attached to it , all in vain. If she had to lose it why not loose it earlier.THey just play with peoples emotions.