Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bansari7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
omg!!! So thatmeans that Bani is really goin got have a miscarraige? that is horrible!!!

Anyway, thanks!!!
inscrutablegal thumbnail
thats sad but were we not expecting something like this to happen all along? 😭
bubbles thumbnail
very simply.....i think its extremely wrong to show bani having a miscarriage, not after all the jai getting over excitement thing.

i hope there is a twist to the tale on mon, and that the babby is alive....which is prob highly unlikely Edited by bubbles - 17 years ago
chicaneesa thumbnail
thanx for the update...cant wait to c the child actress
anamikka thumbnail
Thank you so much the the update MT, I agree with you
cheeze thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot, sad that Krishna had to go before coming in this world 😭
justme46 thumbnail
Bani should have said 'don't tell ANYONE about the attack, as she probably knows she is losing the baby and the alimony and child support claim will not go through if courts know about it.

Why she did not call Jai on his cell? I guess she is dumb that way. Why she did not call Tarun instead of Pia's secretary? Beyond me! Why not call Masi? Aditya?
dipu00 thumbnail
thank you once again for the update...the update was lovely...just not the episode
Ushaka thumbnail
OHHHHHH00HHHHH I am clutching my stomach while reading this episode. ohhoohhhh my stomach actually hurts. Just reading it was enough to make me writh and squirm on the floor in pain myself. I am not gonna watch this episode. Chee why do they show scenes like that. Could they not show Bani (Mad) Dixit falling to the floor or something. Why did they show that man hitting her in the stomach with his bandook. Cheee Oh Ohhh the pain has started again. By the way - is Bani Dixit mad to follow this man and try and tackle him. She is a slice short of a sandwich or maybe the lights are on but nobody is home. Why could she just not go to Jai and get him out of the way. I think Jai Wallia is better off without with Pugli. Okay guys have to leave. I am gonna take tablets for my stomach now. Its really hurting after reading this episode. Gruesome.
Prathna thumbnail
Thanks for the update! That was a pretty gruesome hit on Bani *shudder*