Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CRAZYCUTEE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
part 1 superb 
poor maan he is love with husnna who went awy with her magentar to pakistan he is living with her memory seeing this his bil and sister armaan n riddima very sad 
Grey-licious thumbnail

3 years ago

(Guys I changed the character sketch now riddhima is piya n Armaan is Abhay  n all are same and imagine who ever u want to imagine)

maan & abhay - 25 yrs old and Piya 24 years old

In agra ,They found a girl covered with blodd on the road .They take her to the hospital ,After operation doc informs them that she lost her memory They were so worried,They dont know who is she?,where she lives ? they knows NOTHING about her .They cant leave her in this condition in this cruel world.So after discussing with their parents they decided to take her to their home as a family member and they maan named her husnaa (meaning beautiful)

They tells her that her name is husnaa age 23 she an orphan and live with them Husnaa :(to maan & piya) toh aapke parents ne mujhe adopt kiya tha aur aap mere bhai behan ho

Maan :Nooo (all look at him confused)No i mean mom dad ne tumhe adopt nhi kiya tha tum

Husnaa : toh main aapke ghar ki maid hoon

Maan :NOOO ,tum maid nhi hon tum humare ghar ki family member ho...tum tum tum ha tum meri mangetar ho ( piya and Abhay look at him with shocked expression and was like what the hell he just said)

Husnaa :sachi

Maan :muchi (he said this with sweet smile on his face that she didnt stopped her self from blushing)

Maan (in his heart)haaye kitni cute lagti hai aise blush karte hue

Husnaa :humari arrange marriage honi hai ya love (the words come like a whisper from her mouth but enough loud to hear)

PA :arrange

Maan :love

(she look at them with confusion then she look towards maan for explanation)

Maan :mom dad ne tumhe mere liye pasand kiya fir wo tumhe humare ghar le aaye fir ek sath rehte hue hume pyar ho gya aur ab humari shaddi hone wali hai toh hui na arrange + love(husnaa blush and nooded & maan take a sigh of relief)

Piya :husnaa i think ab tumhe rest karna chaiye hum log baad main aate hai maan chalo

After coming out from ward All goes towards cafe in hospital and bombared him with questions

Maan :stop it mujhe kuch samh nhi aa rha ek baari main ek ques poocho...pooch abhay

Abhay :tu us ladki husna ko janta hai na maine accident spot pe bhi dekha use dekhkar tune husna kaha and jab humne uska naam kya rakhe ye baat ki tab bhi ttune husnaa sach sach bata tu jaanta hai na husnaa ko

Maan :nhi yaar main nhi janta use  and husnaa ka meaning hai beautiful ab wo hai hi itni beautiful ki use dekh kar mere mooh se husnaa nikal gya

Piya :aur anadar jo itna sab kaha wo tu uska mangetar hai arrange marriage + love hmm ye kya tha

Maan :hmm kuch nhi aise hi keh diya

Abhay :c'mon dude bata na

Maan :i think I'm in love

AP: WHAT ??? kab kisse ???

Piya:dont tell tujhe husnaa se pyaar ho gya

(maan nodded)

Maan :yes mujhe husnaa se pyar ho gya hai

Abhay:dude tu use jaanta bhi nhi abhi bas dekha hai aur tujhe pyar ho gya

Maan :ha toh tumhe love at first sight nhi suna kya...mujhe husna se love at first sight ho gya

Piya: god maan tum pagal ho gye ho armaan samjhao ise main ward main jaati hun wo akeli hai

Abhay : dude tujhe sach main pyar ho gya hai (maan smiles and nodded)...wo I'm so happy finally mere yaar ko pyaar ho gya...(then abhay pull him in hug)

After some days husna got discharged and then they take her with them in mumbai...They reaced Mumbai Khurana mansion

They enters the mansion and there (maan's parents welcomes husnaa)(p.s they knows everything including all the lies they told her)Maan's mom welcoomes husnaa husnaa questions maan with her eyes that who's she...Maan's mom first look towards her kids and then husnaa

Maan mom :beta Hum tumhari hone wale MIL & FIL  hun aur tum mujhe maa papa bulati ho

(and they she bends to touch her feet)(they blessed her whole heartedly)

so howz the update guyz

plz dont forget to click like tab and leave ur comments here

i dont want any one word comment

-kriti

Edited by CuteStrawberry - 7 years ago
Grey-licious thumbnail
Note :

Hey Guyz
M Back As I promised
and started updating on forum too 
But But But
If at anytime I found that you guyz are not comment
then I'll again shift all my work to blog

and one word commentors i dont entertain one word comment

So if at anytime I shift my work to blog you guyz are not going to get any access there

So Beware 

and  my old readers who hv already commented on the updated part on part doesnt need to comment again but yeah u can tell me in ur comments that u are still interested in this story

thank you
-kriti

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Happy New Year! thanks 4 continuing! thanks 4 da note! hmm I think I read this part already! fab update! well writen! Maan assures Husna! Maan falling 4 her n tells Piya n abhay! update soon
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy new year dear...
Welcome back..
Maan fell in love at first sight with husna..
He tells with Piya and abhay..
Waiting for next update..
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
husna
interesting prologue 

an di like how he fall in love with her fisrt sight

waiting next
cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
nice story maan fell in lov with husna at first sight who hoes pakistan with her fiance
maan tell abhy & pia abt husna that he love her
nice continue soon
myrahluvsk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting concept
I want to read
give me pw
waiting for pm
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice part ..
Wow Maan fell for Husna and it is love at first sight ..
Thats great ..
kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update. Maan is in love with Husna. It is love at first sight. Abhay and Piya are shocked when Maan told Husna that he is his fiance. They think that Maan knew her before. Maan told about his conversation with Husna to his parents. They also welcomed Husna and told her that they are her MIL and FIL.