Users

Frequent Posters

AsNoone thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Sadhanamomo

Four

Thank you so much yaar or shall I call you sweety

And yes I agree with you

Monu Meera looked gorgeous in this episode. 

Direct 
Originally posted by DhwaniNair

Yeh woh Aam ka episode tha na?? Jahan Pritvi Jeejusa ne miu ko kahan tha agar beti hui toh hum jeete aur agar beta huya toh tum.
Meera ne kahan tha thik hai...aur harne wale jitne wale ko 1 darjan aam dega..
and the famous lob u and Love you.😳
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mmroyalkaterick

Yeh woh Aam ka episode tha na?? Jahan Pritvi Jeejusa ne miu ko kahan tha agar beti hui toh hum jeete aur agar beta huya toh tum.
Meera ne kahan tha thik hai...aur harne wale jitne wale ko 1 darjan aam dega..
and the famous lob u and Love you.😳

yup yup yup
the jungle scene 😳😳😳
foram. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mmroyalkaterick

Now the banner is Killer!!
About Title...Tere bin kahan humse jiya jayega?
How's that DI??

are i already added one tell me hows it
AsNoone thumbnail

Originally posted by: DhwaniNair

Recently I found an old interviw ( i think just aftr Sati track) of Nikhl Sinha where he clarified the replacement of female lead.. I mean not selecting Mouni as parvati : (I knw u already saw it. But I am posting that part here.) ::

TG: A lot of viewers were expecting Mouni to come back as Parvati...were there any creative reasons why that did not happen? People have the image of Sati in their minds and the chemistry was beautiful so were there any reasons for bringing Sonarika as Parvati?

NS: I believe that my conviction to bring a new face as Parvati has worked very well. You have to understand that Sati and Parvati could not have been the same face! If Parvati came back as Sati then why would Mahadev resist...right? He was devastated after Sati's death, he was completely lost. So now he has been in tapasya for ages,opens his eyes, sees the face of the woman he had loved and lost, then obviously he will embrace her and move forward but that is not what happened. So Sati and Parvati had to be two different faces. I realized that the Sati-Mahadev pairing was set, their chemistry was set and appreciated and many people told me that bringing a new face as Parvati might affect the numbers but I wanted to be as honest and real as possible so I said - ok all that does not matter. My conviction said that Sonarika would be perfect as Parvati and I believe it has worked out beautifully. If we had taken a Godly' approach and attitude to the show and shown that Lord Shiva knows everything and is prepared for the worst then why would he have gone crazy when Sati died? I believe that lord Shiva has a very human side to him and when you think about it, he is the only God who has this kind of a love story, and he lives on Kailash so he lives on Earth. So I just want to reiterate that with Mahadev we have tried to be as real as possible.

What do u think abt the statements which is underlined by me.. Look at the words in red...

In my opinion that statemnts are not enough to prove that sati and parvati have different faces. For Mahadev, SOUL is imprnt. not face or body.. He is supreme Njani and knows everything... He can understand who is infrontof him..Shiva loves the soul of Shakthi.. So I am correcting here with my views"sees the SOUL of the woman he had loved and lost, then obviously he will embrace her With his mind" Mahadev rejecting Parvati for making her apt for him. He knows that she is his shakthi.. So I feel there was no prblm she has always the same face

Dhwani...for me the whole statement was then very contradictory. You see he himself stated that " If we had taken a Godly' approach and attitude to the show and shown that Lord Shiva knows everything and is prepared for the worst then why would he have gone crazy when Sati died? I believe that lord Shiva has a very human side to him and when you think about it, he is the only God who has this kind of a love story, and he lives on Kailash so he lives on Earth. So I just want to reiterate that with Mahadev we have tried to be as real as possible." In this statement he said he didn't want to approach the show in Godly way which is sadly done after Sati's death and Shiv-Parvati's marriage. They supposed maintain the magic, the spark, the knowledge along with excitement and enjoyment...where they failed. According to him he believed in Lord Shiva's human side..who went crazy after Sati's death. WHo has the first and very mesmerizing love story ...if that is true so why his love, his other half who has left him in the middle of the journey couldn't be back as same...with same color,attire,smell,sound,touch and taste? WHy she couldn't be back with her old face?? Because she reincarnated herself...she is who?? The Adi SHakti, the primal yet supreme energy...who is everywhere. In our breathe, sight, smell, heart beat...ever these primal activities which are also essential can change? Do you ever heard one is eating with nose instead of mouth?( I am not talking about medical or physically challenged condition.) No...then how could Shakti changes herself?? She only transforms herself...TRANSFORM NOT CHANGE.
Now the famous statement..."

Sati and Parvati could not have been the same face! If Parvati came back as Sati then why would Mahadev resist...right? He was devastated after Sati's death, he was completely lost. So now he has been in tapasya for ages,opens his eyes, sees the face of the woman he had loved and lost, then obviously he will embrace her and move forward but that is not what happened." Mahadev who was penancing in the the remotest corner who has cut himself from the world entirely having the full knowledge that his love of life has gone may be forever...opened his eyes and saw...a woman...who has same the same face and attire...he would embrace...how is that possible?? He knew the truth that his wife is gone...the one who is standing before him is a different person who had the same features and face...he first would reject her...in his wife's memory.That a mere human would do...Now He is Mahadev...whether you agree or not he is God...formless supreme soul's destructive yet rejuvenative form...he was not like some passion stricken youth who had no control over his desire and jumped on the girl in front of him as she may or may not have the same face of his late wife(please Prabhu forgive me for comparing with you like this)...he was Yogi...supreme and primal ascetic...why would he do that...where as on the other hand the woman who was before him had or had not her previous memory courting him should have to try ...try hardest to win him over again...if she had no memory of her previous birth she would have to try to make him forget his previous love...and if she had her previous memory then she must have known what was incomplete...she must have felt little guilty( I am sorry again Mata) that she left her journey in middle and left her love of life alone...so she would try not to repeat her mistakes again...
In scriptures and in this show it was shown repeatedly...Shiva knew everything yet refused Parvati...Parvati persued harder then...if that was to be done...then it would be more humanly if they showed Sati and Parvati same...because in that way it would be like one finally completed her journey and made herself deserving ... amended her previous mistakes and made herself an enlighten soul...not like she was up to proving something.
And about Godly affair..dhwani you yourself told what is that...
"sees the SOUL of the woman he had loved and lost, then obviously he will embrace her With his mind" Mahadev rejecting Parvati for making her apt for him. He knows that she is his shakthi.. So I feel there was no prblm she has always the same face

Exactly...Mahadev would see the soul of the woman and embrace her with his mind...or rather he always embrace her with his mind in his mind...and his refusal was to making her apt not only for him but also for the Universe who is nothing but her child...

Edited by mmroyalkaterick - 9 years ago
foram. thumbnail
foram. thumbnail

i loved her skirt tops
foram. thumbnail
rimi see my answer too
what you feel?? m i right???
regarding mouni as parvati
foram. thumbnail

AsNoone thumbnail

Originally posted by: foram.

are i already added one tell me hows it

Wow di awesome title...👏

The scene was...blushinglicious...par yeh kabhi phir huya nai.

Originally posted by: foram.

yup yup yup
the jungle scene 😳😳😳

Edited by mmroyalkaterick - 9 years ago
AsNoone thumbnail
Wow di yeh wale pictures Miu Prithvi ko dubara manane gayi thi tab ki hai na?? She was making karha with sabzi and all.