Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DhwaniNair thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Sadhana, I only postd 2 pics of meera.. Al others are postd by foru...

Royal, :) feel that al mohinians' wavelengths are same. Again thanks for al replies..Who is this rimi? Is it u??
AsNoone thumbnail
@DHwani true and welcome.
And yes ...Rimi is me...I mean my nick name and Royal is my username. I like it because it makes me feel about someone very loyal yet having free will holder.
DhwaniNair thumbnail
In my regional lang (malayalam), there is an old black & white movie 'Kumarasambhavam' which tels the birth story of karthikey..
B4 Mahadev, my favrt song in it was 'priyasakhi gange, parayu priyamanasan evide...' (hey Ganga,dear companion, pls say, where is my darling?) which portrayd the feelings of parvati who is searching for mahadev aftr kamadeva incident...

Aftr 5 or 6 years, recently i watchd that movie again and found that another song in it is sung by Sati.. Now it is my favourite song.. I am so much in love with my sati..
"Indukalamouli thrikkayil omanikum swarnaman peda ente sakhiyayi..." [ " Deer who is treated lovingingly in the hands Shiva (the one who wear chandra in his head) now became my dear friend..."]
Here is the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL30R0d4LYQ&ctp=CB4QpDAYBCITCLuy1d_PhcACFdXLqgodnjUAuFINaW5kdWthbGFtb3VsaQ%3D%3D&hl=en-GB&gl=IN&client=mv-google/

In this film great actor Gemini Ganeshan appeard as Shiva & the roles of both Sati & Parvati playd by Actress PadiminiEdited by DhwaniNair - 9 years ago
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Rimi
Thank you so much darling for your help included them in my OS and I hope you like the revised version . 
SadhanaV thumbnail
Foru
 Sweety Thanks for all the gorgeous pics of Mui Love them all.
AsNoone thumbnail
You are welcome Sahdanadi🤗
DhwaniNair thumbnail
Edited by DhwaniNair - 9 years ago
SadhanaV thumbnail
Mohu's tweet love it sooo much
Mohu voted so many times

Mohu ❤️

mohit raina@mohituraina

Let's vote people # JDJ SMS MOU and send on 56882

Mouni Roy@Roymouni. ❤️

@mohituraina thaankkkiii xoxo

mohit raina @mohituraina

Greetings of Raksha bandhan. Show your love today forever , make them feel speacial . It's sister time :)

10:33 a.m. Sun, Aug 10 from Mumbai, Maharashtra

Mouni Roy, who is currently seen in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, says she's always been protective of her baby brother, "There is an age difference of 10 long years between my brother and me. My thinking has always been old-school and since we don't live in the same city, along with a carefully chosen Rakhi I send him a letter each year. I've always been extremely protective of my baby brother."Edited by DhwaniNair - 9 years ago