Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Part 25: 

"Dad, why did you do all of this?" Kumud asked.

VC had no reply, he stood there motionless, he had hidden this for so long but all his efforts were futile as the truth finally came out.

Kabir was in disoriented state, he had tears flowing out of his eyes and he slumped to the ground. Sunny was broken to see his brother in this state, Kabir had always supported him no matter what he did, he had always covered his mistakes and had always guided him. It pained him to see Kabir in this state, he bent down and placed his hand on his shoulder but Kabir shoved his hand away," I am not your brother Sunny," he mumbled in between his sobs.

Saras and Danny also sympathized with Kabir at that time and Kusum was shocked, Danny gently squeezed her hand as he knew that she needed someone to support her during this phase. Danny knew what she must be feeling to see the bitter truths of a person you trusted, and respected.

Kumud felt disgusted at VC, "Never had I thought that you would do something like this, I don't have any problems with Kabir being my brother or not but you engaged yourself in wrong deeds, you framed an innocent person. " Kumud said recalling what Kabir had said at the mansion when he was asked the reason why he wanted to harm her.

"Kumud, I ...I did not do anything, they are lying, the papers are fake, he must have put those papers in my drawer, don't you trust me?"

Kumud smiled sarcastically," Trust, I used to trust you dad, but I can't now and I never told you where I got these papers. Then how did you assume that he got them made and put it in your drawer? I am ashamed to call you my father Mr. Vidya Chatur Desai," she said and VC's blood boiled with rage, he raised his hand to slap her but someone stopped him.

Kumud had closed her eyes but she reopened them when she did not feel anything. She saw that the person who stopped VC was Kabir, his eyes were bloodshot because of crying.

Saras mentally thanked Kabir for preventing VC to slap her. He came behind Kumud and wrapped his hand around her waist, "Don't worry Kumud, Everything that will happen will be for the best." He whispered in her ear and comforted her. Kumud felt a bit lighter on hearing Saras's words.

Kabir shoved VC's hands," I feel disgusted for having your blood but I will not let you harm my sister."

Kumud was moved by what Kabir said, he had accepted her as his sister after everything that happened, and she had no problems in accepting him as her sibling too. She always felt a connection with him when they were in the village for the project.  But after the incidents, she was intrigued to find out if what he had said was the truth. There was something in his eyes that made her believe him but the person whom he had accused back then was her father, the person who brought her up and she could not absorb the fact easily.

"Kumud, please forgive me, I admit that I have wronged Kabir and Sunny but I honestly want to repent, please give me a chance, I will set everything back to normal." VC folded his hands and begged in front of Kumud and Kabir.

Kusum also came forward with Danny, "Di, please give dad a chance, he is truly sorry." She said while crying.

-After some months-

A man entered the threshold of the Desai Mansion.

He met with another man inside who greeted him happily," Hey Saras, how are you man?"

Saras shook his hands with the other person, "I'm good Kabir, how about you?"

Kumud and Kabir had forgiven VC.  Kabir and Sunny moved in with VC because of his insistence and he had provided them with everything. He handed his business over to Kabir and he managed it well. Kusum, Danny and Kumud and Saras did not get married on that day. Kumud wanted to complete her studies first and Saras supported her, they had decided that they would get engaged by the end of the year and they would get married after some time.

On the other hand, Kusum had gotten engaged to Danny and they had presently gone somewhere.

VC  had come to meet Saras," Saras, happy to see you!"

Saras bent down and took his blessings, VC had changed a lot and he accepted everyone's decisions.

"Same here, uncle." Saras said with a smile," By the way, Pramad told me that he will be getting married next week and he convinced his father to invite us."

"That's great news." VC said.

Saras kept searching for Kumud but he could not find her. Sunny had just come out with an apple in his hands and he knew whom Saras was looking for, "Saras, if you are looking for your girlfriend, then she is in her room." He said as he winked and took a bite of the apple.
"Sunny, you are the same thing as Danny," he said as he laughed.

VC gently smacked Sunny's back while laughing," He will never change."

Kabir was also genuinely happy, he had a family to call his own and he bonded with Saras well and he considered VC as his father now.

"Saras, what are you waiting for? My sister is her room." Kabir said.

Saras made his way to Kumud's room. The door was closed so he quietly opened it, he was speechless when he saw the sight before him, Kumud was trying her outfit for Kusum's engagement. She was wearing a lehenga but she could not tie the thread of her blouse and her dupatta was lying on the bed.She was struggling to tie it but she finally accepted defeat and while doing so, she saw Saras's reflection in the mirror. 

She quickly turned and saw Saras, she was not dreaming at least. A mischievous smile formed on her lips and she walked towards him. Saras felt his desires going out of control when he saw that look on her face.  Kumud raised her feet to match his height and she came closer to him and said," Shut your mouth or else a fly will get inside."

Saras got inside the room and locked the door," You re looking beautiful today." He said as he bent down and met his lips with hers.
"I am just trying this outfit but I can't tie the dori," she pouted. He smiled at her cute antics," I'll tie it for you."

Kumud turned her back towards him and he trailed his fingers on her back. She shivered when she felt him doing so, she moaned his name, "Saras,"

He came back to his senses and he tied the thread, "It's done." He placed his hand on her bare waist and they looked at themselves in the mirror; they completed each other.
Saras's hands started moving on her waist and he bent down and kissed her shoulder, she turned towards him as soon as he did that, her eyes were close and she was breathing hard.

He led her to the bed and he made her lie down beneath him,"Kumud, I still can't believe that everything is back to normal."

"Yes, it is hard to believe, " she said as a tear slid down her cheek. Saras sucked her tear and took her inviting lips in a kiss. He sucked her lower lips while he did the same with his upper lips.

They broke out of the kiss and he continued to place moist kisses on her neckline, while siding the sleeve of her blouse.  She made her hands go around his body and pulled him closer to her.

Saras caressed her cheeks," You know, I started to fall for you when we were at the mansion,"

Kumud smiled," Yes, the trip to the mansion has changed everything, if we had not gone there, we would still have been enemies and I would never know that Kabir was my brother, let alone that, I would not know that I have a brother."
" But how did you know that the paper which was in the envelope was something important?"
"I just felt it," she said as he inhaled her scent,"Your hypothesis made all of us discover the truth.
" he kissed her cheek," The mansion has brought everyone's secret out,"

"I agree, the mansion spilled all the Raaz." Kumud mentioned as  Saras claimed her lips again and their figures blurred.

Edited by Jess2014 - 9 years ago
Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail
Hey everyone,😊

Hope all of you are doing great. 

I can't believe that Raaz is over, I had started this FF on the 3rd of August that is 6 months back and time flew so quickly. This is my longest FF till date and it is really close to me.

I want to thank each and everyone who have supported me till now and encouraged me to write more.  I also want to thank all of you for bearing with my delayed and short updates and for taking your precious time to read, like and comment on this FF. Thank you for everything.

This is the last update of Raaz and I really hope that you all like it and I hope that it was up to your expectations. I'm sorry if I have disappointed you 

I hope that you all will comment and like this part.

I will be updating Ek Villain maybe once in 2 weeks. I have an idea for a new SS or FF, it depends and if you all are interested, then I will start by the end of March.😳

Love all of you a lot, 

Take care
Bye...

Jess  

Edited by Jess2014 - 9 years ago
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
jess darling..πŸ€—πŸ€—
loved d updates...❀️
sad that raaz ended.. but story had to b ended one day... u ended it very well...πŸ‘πŸ‘

u r much better than cvs they start d story well make a fool of it in between & end it completely screwing up d base of d story, charachters... by d end of ny story on tv i have never been content.. but  d way u wrote this ff was so beautiful.. every scene was written well... u did a marvelous job with this ff... u not only justified d story well but all d characters too... hats off to u...⭐️⭐️

cuming to d story.. as name given this was a raaz till last update... finally d long hidden secret cums out in open...

couldnt imagine d secret that kabir to b illegitemate child of vc.. & so to hide this ugly truth of his past he did so many cruel things...😲

but alls well if end is well. later vc not only confessed his crimes but also changed himself.. & more over appologise.. a wrong deed can b forgiven if d doer is sorry from d heart.. this is wat happened... vc chngd himself & was accepted by his children...😊
loved d emotions displayed by all...😊
saras supporting kumud.. danny wanting to give comfort to kusum... kabir protecting his step sister from her dads warth... sunny supporting kabir even after knowing kabir is his step brother... bd accepting pramads love & agreeing for a grand wedding...moreover vc accepting saras for kumud, sunny as his own with kabir...
wat is d end without romance of or king-queen.. loved samud romance... finally samud bcame one in every sense...

heartily thanking u a lot of tons for sharing such a wonderful story with us... i had read whole story for god knows how many times even wen u hadnt ended it... & wil b reading it again & again unless ur next story starts..

Edited by coolhi1988 - 9 years ago
Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail
Waiting for your comment 
jyo_loveurlife thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just can't believe Raaz's over...😭 This was awesomeπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

JessπŸ€— Thank you so much for this awesome FF..πŸ‘πŸΌ U must write more!!πŸ˜ƒ Do pm me when u start the new FF/SSπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by jyo_loveurlife - 9 years ago
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jess2014

Waiting for your comment 

have read d moment u posted it...
 but need time to gv a detailed comment... so plz wait...
wil unres it in a day or too
goodhearted thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First of all a very big congratulations to you Jess for completing another FF😊, though I am sad too on its ending as it was really nice to read all the updates of this FF and I thoroughly enjoyed each and every part of it. It was really interesting and all the secret hidden in this FF was only opened up in the last part or we can say as per the title the Raaz was revealed in the endπŸ˜‰

Now coming to the last part , it was really nice as usual and perfectly ended on a happy note. It was really shocking to know that VC was the reason behind all that had happened and Kabir was none other than but his illegal child due to his extramarital affair outside. When truth had broken out in front of everyone the shocking reaction of all of them was expected. Kumud also couldn't believe that his own father was involved in the wrong deeds.😳 Really felt sorry for Kabir for what he had gone through after hearing the truth. But good to see Sunny was there to comfort him in such a tough situation even though he was not his real brother.😊 Kabir also showed his kind nature by preventing VC from slapping to Kumud and I loved when he said that he won't let anyone to harm his sister. In the end as usual they all forgave VC after he begged for a last chance to make everything back to normal.
Finally at last all were happy. Pramad got his love Kalika and BD was also forgave him and was ready for their grand wedding. Kusum and danny got engaged  and Kabir had also forgiven VC and accepted him as his father and took over the business from VC and was very happy. And the made for each other couple Samud were also very happy after everything had got sort out.
And then came the most awaiting part of Samud romance. It was really well written. Saras couldn't believe on his eyes seeing Kumud in beautiful attire. I laughed when Kumud said "  Shut your mouth or else a fly will get inside"πŸ˜†πŸ€£...And then the romance started with both kissing each other and saras doing naughty naughty things with her on bedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Both were finally became one at last and the FF ended beautifully on a happy note leaving behind all the secrets revealed.😊

Really enjoyed this FF from the bottom of my heart and now I am waiting for your new FF or SS to start anytime in future. πŸ€—
goodhearted thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jess2014

Hey everyone,😊

Hope all of you are doing great. 

I can't believe that Raaz is over, I had started this FF on the 3rd of August that is 6 months back and time flew so quickly. This is my longest FF till date and it is really close to me.

I want to thank each and everyone who have supported me till now and encouraged me to write more.  I also want to thank all of you for bearing with my delayed and short updates and for taking your precious time to read, like and comment on this FF. Thank you for everything.

This is the last update of Raaz and I really hope that you all like it and I hope that it was up to your expectations. I'm sorry if I have disappointed you 

I hope that you all will comment and like this part.

I will be updating Ek Villain maybe once in 2 weeks. I have an idea for a new SS or FF, it depends and if you all are interested, then I will start by the end of March.😳

Love all of you a lot, 

Take care
Bye...

Jess  

Hi Jess😊

Yes it is really unbelievable that the FF which we were reading from a long time has finally ended.πŸ˜” I really enjoyed each and every part of it right from the starting. And it was really a nice coincidence that it has ended on its sixth month anniversary on the same date. It was your longest FF till date and I loved it very much😊

Hey dear there is no need to say thanks as its my pleasure that I have got to read such beautiful FF's of yours. And I don't mind at all with your late or short updates as it was for the betterment of FF and also as per your convenience.😊
This last update was very interesting and you gave it really a nice ending. It was all upto my expectations and I enjoyed it very muchπŸ€—

I will be waiting for Ek Villain update in the coming days, hope you will post it soon.😊 And I really liked your idea of writing a new FF or SS and yes I am very much interested in reading all your  other works. So please move forward with your idea as your all works has still made Samud alive on this forum and also in our dreams.

Take care and bye

Jenam_holic thumbnail
minblowin.. πŸ‘
loved it loadss ..
Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyo_loveurlife

I just can't believe Raaz's over...😭 This was awesomeπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

JessπŸ€— Thank you so much for this awesome FF..πŸ‘πŸΌ U must write more!!πŸ˜ƒ Do pm me when u start the new FF/SSπŸ˜ƒ

I also cannot believe that Raaz is over 
and Thanks πŸ˜³

Aww Jyo πŸ€—You don't need to thank me, πŸ˜³
I will definitely write more on them 
I will PM you if I start the new story πŸ˜Š