waiting 4 d update..
r u not gonna update this one...πŸ˜”
Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: coolhi1988

waiting 4 d update..
r u not gonna update this one...πŸ˜”

I will update the final part  on the 6 month anniversary of Raaz, that is on the 3rd of February πŸ˜‰
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jess2014

I will update the final part  on the 6 month anniversary of Raaz, that is on the 3rd of February πŸ˜‰

Final Part😲😭
Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolhi1988

Final Part😲😭

Yeah 
Part 23 is going to be the last one unfortunately but do not worry dear, I will keep writing on Samud, πŸ˜Š
Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail
Part 23:

Previously: Kumud kept looking at the entrance of the temple restlessly.

But amidst all this, there was a person watching all of this, he quickly dialled a number and said,"Sir, your doubts were right."

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Just when Kumud shifted her gaze away from the entrance of the temple, two manly fifures placed their feet on the first step of the temple. Their faces were not seen but they looked in the direction where Kumud, Saras and the others were and they headed there.

Kumud looked again and she sighed of relief, she was the one, who had called the 2 persons here.
She stood up in between the rituals and Saras too stood up, he was confused but then he followed her gaze and saw Sunny and Kabir in front of them.
Saras was angered, "What the hell are you..."
"I called them here Saras," Kumud interrupted him and left Saras, Danny and Anushka's mouth hanging.

Flashback:

Kumud had gone in VC's room to talk to him some days back about the engagement but he was no where to be found. She noticed an envelope which probably fell down from his side drawer which looked quite old as the edges were damaged. She opened the drawer and placed the envelope inside the drawer well but she did not close it as she froze on seeing the paper which was peeping out form the envelope, it had the name of Kabir written on it, but the surname was blurred, could not be seen as there was ink on it and there was the name of the symbol of a hospital on top of the paper. She did not remove the paper and read it as she believed that it must have been personal information and only Kabir had the right to read it, so she placed the paper properly inside the envelope and took it with her.

She went in her room and thought about how she could hand over this to Kabir because VC would not let her outside the house. So, she made up her mind to call him where her wedding venue was.

She did not have his number so she called Sunny.

At sunny and Kabir's place, 

"Sunny, who is it?"

Sunny looked at Kabir and mouthed a name to him, who was none other than Kumud's.

"Put it on loudspeaker," Sunny did as Kabir ordered. Both of them listened to the person on the other side of the line carefully.

"Kabir, I have found out something, I know that there had been a lot of problems lately but please trust me, I think I have found an important document and I need to hand it to you personally. I will send you the place in a while," Kumud said.

"Don't worry, we will be there."
"Are you sure?"

"Yes, we need some answers and we will definitely be present tomorrow,"
The person hung up.

"Bro, how can we trust..."

"We have to, it's the only option we have." Kabir said with determination in his voice. Sunny wondered whether that person could be right but he trusted Kabir's decisions and that was enough to get him rid of his doubts.

End of flashback,

"Bhabhi, but  why? I mean after..." Danny paused after Kusum looked at him quizzically.

Pramad and Kalika were confused at the current happenings," Kumud, we don't have time to waste with all this drama, if our dads come to know that we arehere, we will be finished!" Pramad exclaimed.

"Sorry Pramad, I really have an important thing to tell them and Danny, I have called them for a reason."
Kumud said as she made her way to where their car was parked and she came back a few minutes with something in her hand. Saras was really confused at her behavior, she did not mention anything to him about this, after all why dis she not tell him anything? Didn't she trust him anymore?

Sunny and Kabir stood there avoiding eye contact with the others, and finally Kumud handed the envelop to the Kabir, "I found this, hope it helps you to find your answers."

"Did you..." Kabir started to say.

"No, I did not read it," she said with a little smile.

Everyone was silent as Kabir opened the envelope and shock was written on his face as he read the paper, his face did not have any expression, it was blank, he let the paper slide down his hand. It was too much to take...

Sunny was also surprised, he was about to pick up the paper but Kumud did so before him and her reaction was the same as him, everybody else were surprised.

But before they could ask them anything regarding this matter, they heard a familiar voice,"Kumud! So this was what you have been doing behind my back?"

Edited by Jess2014 - 9 years ago
Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail
Part 24: 

"Dad!" It was none other than VC and BD had reached here too. BD had found something strange in their behavior but he permitted them to go. However, he sent someone to spy on them.

Flashback:

Time stood still, everyone threw nervous looks at each other, they were waiting for BD's reply.

"Ok, you can go but make sure that you all are back before the evening." BD stated in a firm tone.
"Make sure of that," VC said.

The gang including Pramad left from there with their heads bowed down and nodding in approval to what VC said. They crossed the main door and went in the lawn.
"I find that something is wrong," BD said while rubbing his cheek,

"Yes, there is undoubtedly something not right," VC agreed with BD
"Don't worry, I will do something," BD said as he removed his phone and dialed a number," Hello, I need you to follow a car and phone me when you find something."

BD had called one of the persons who were working with him and he had sent him the car plate numbers and that person had carried his job correctly.

There was a person watching all of this, he quickly dialled a number and said, "Sir, your doubts were right."

BD thanked the person and he quickly spilled the information to VC and they both quickly started their car engines to succeed in stopping all of them.

End of flashback,

Kumud jumped out of surprise when she saw her father here, she was still not able to grasp the shocking fact that she just learnt. Kabir had his back turned towards VC and Sunny too was not facing VC.
"Pramad! I am really disappointed at you." BD said as he walked towards them.

"D..dad, I really love Kalika and she loves me too, I cannot be happy with anyone else apart her..."Pramad said with his head bowed down and while holding Kalika's hand tightly.
They were interrupted by Kumud who was talking to VC," Dad, I can't believe that you are such a disgusting person,"

"What are you talking about Kumud? Are you in your senses?" He said with anger.
Kumud handed him the document and VC's expressions changed, "W..where did you find this?"
"Answer my questions first! You have another child who is none other than him!" Kumud said while poiting towards Kabir who was still under the impact of the truth.

Sunny,Saras , Kusum and Anushka finally connected the missing part of the puzzle and everything suddenly made sense.

VC could not bring himself to say anything, he took some steps back and he took a quick look at Kabir, and looked back at the paper which was a DNA test report certifying that Kabir was related to him.

VC had loved Kabir's mother long back and had an affair with her despite he was married. But she left him after and got married to Sunny's father. However, Kabir was VC's son and she had pressurized him to give her money or she would reveal this information to the entire world and cause his downfall. VC had declined this information and he had done a test. His worst fears had come true when the DNAs matched. Not finding any other option, he threatened her by saying that he would frame her husband but she did not pay heed to his words.

VC did as he had promised and Sunny's father had committed suicide as he could bear the humiliation that he had got for a crime that he had not done. Shortly after, Sunny was born and Kabir was not told that he was VC's son as his mother was ashamed to tell him that and so she told him that her husband was his father. Later on, he got to know that VC was the cause of his father's death so he aimed to get revenge and Sunny also supported him.Their mother expired a few years back and this had aggrieved them more.

VC had kept track of Kabir's activities but he was kept unaware that Kabir had met with Kumud and the others at the mansion. When he had been back in town, VC had got a call form one of his spies and that was the reason why he had removed the envelope form his drawer while reminiscing what happened in the past and he had forgotten to keep it back.

They all came back to the present  when they heard BD's voice.

"VC, I have broken the alliance, we are no more business partners as from now!" BD said and he turned in the direction of Pramad and Kalika," I will fulfill your wish Pramad but I have a condition, you must let me arrange a grand wedding for you." He said with a laugh and he led Pramad and Kalika out of there. 

While exiting Pramad threw the gang a last look and disappeared.
Edited by Jess2014 - 9 years ago