Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shym thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
thanx a lot for these wonderful pictures Jyoti.. u always write beautifully.. thank you..
..RaShi will be missed dearly..  ❤️
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: awida

What a beautiful and touching commentary Jyoti. You brought tears to my eyes . I didn't cry when DDBEDS ended. But after seeing your pics , and reading your comments..I realized the truth. I don't know how I was denying this , but you made me realize it. No more of RaShi, no more of DDBEDS. This is really painful.😭

Thanks a lot Jyoti for all your amazing pics and analysis. You made me notice many beautiful things in this show. Your optimistic look to the episodes even when there was a lot of negativity gave me hope , and faith in the future of this show. You believed in RaShi, in DDBEDS. I wish it's makers have the same feelings towards it. 

Aww Awida I m really sorry if my pics made u cry .. well to b honest I was in tears too after I finished taking my last pic and just realised from mon no more RaShi and no more pics 😭😭 .. its a hard time for all of us and we can just hope ArSi comes back soon 😭😭

I m glad I could give u a different picture of every episode though my posts .. u too hv been wonderful with your picture posts in the past and somewhat my inspiration too 🤗
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renu111

thanks for the beautiful pics of beautiful jodi...i miss them and cant see them together now screen ...😭 bt want them come back soon...no words for this beautiful jodi.

we will miss them for sure and can only hope they return back soon together though chances of both coming together r less as TV normally dont repeat couples but since we never got to witness RaShi love story , so can hope for a miracle that both r repeated again in a show soon 😭😭
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivzOnAir

Thanks for posting the pics Jyo... will cherish the RaShi memories forever..

Same here Divz , will definitely cherish these moments .. also why dont u make a VM on RaShi mayb your last one for RaShi with all moments put together 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Jyoti thanks for the photos of the last episode.  🤗 will miss all this from you and will also miss the show & rashi 😭

Will miss u guys and dsoing these picture posts for RaShi too from monday onwards 😭😭 .. just hope a miracle happens and they return back soon with a better team this time
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: agbabe

So true what you have written here jyoti. 

I too felt the hug by Arsi was more like we won't be seeing each other anymore kind of thing.  If u could watch again both huged each other in a very emotional way...a goodbye hug...ouch if only we viewers can feel the pain I cannot imagine how arhaan and mansi could hide all this and be so pro.

I just wish somone out there would hear our plea and make a 2nd part of DDBEDS with Arsi. 

True , I too felt both got emotional in that last hug .. its like a parting hug and they could feel the emotions ... in fact Mansi in her TB Interview confessed it too that she just broke down while giving the last scene .. so our assumption here is not wrong ..

If we r feeling so much pain watching their last scene , we cant even imagine what they might hv gone through as they literally lived these characters for a year 😭😭😭

Yeah hope we do get a season 2 where we can see proper love story of RaShi .. mayb a brand new story but with same leads .. it did happen in past ,.. so hope channel sees thep popularity and does consider it
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alpha_057

Wonderful...😊

It's still hard to accept the fact that the show has ended. It has left such a void which can never be filled. Hoping to see both of them in a new show by the end of this year...😊

Yess this void will take time to fill or might never fill unless ArSi comes back together in a new show or new season .. fingers crossed ..
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manissha

Awesome pictures Jyothi. They look so magical in white and red.Yes we only can imagine their love life after this ...

yup white and red is always a perfect combo for any confession scene .. its symbolic too because even in Mumbai montage Shivani wore red because she was always in love with Raghu and so even in montage and yesterday she was in red which is symbolic to her love for Raghu 😳 whereas Raghu in montage was in black which indicated how he was still in denial about his feelings but yesterday he was in white which indicated finally he made peace with his feelings and accepts it in front of Shivani 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shym

thanx a lot for these wonderful pictures Jyoti.. u always write beautifully.. thank you..

..RaShi will be missed dearly..  ❤️

thanks Shyam for all the compliments that u hv given me throughout ,, will miss u dearly 🤗 and yes RaShi will b missed too 😭😭
shanthi510 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely Post jyothi..I couldn't hod my tears reading your post..You have captured the expressions of ArSi so beautifully..
Thank you for the wonderful posts,Its always a pleasure reading your post...
Mansi was teary eyed while promoting the new show...