Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

RaShi's Final Love Journey & My Last Picture Post :'(

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
This is my last picture post in this forum .. so a bit of nostalgia πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ ... But we will b cherishing these moments forever as we finally witness Raghu's love confession to Shivani with a rose and Hug 

Here is the beautiful moment in Pictures 😳

Part 1 : So we hv RaShi eating together finally 😳 followed by random matchmaking of Ginni-Karan courtesy RaShi πŸ˜› followed by Bela lecturing Raghu on how he should confess his love to Shivani before show ends πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Part 2 : Finally the much awaited moment comes when Raghu confesses his love to Shivani in front of everyone ; Raghu like a true Jaadugar gets the rose for Shivani from under his arms and tells her that he may not b a real Jaadugar but  she always made him feel special like a jaadugar and also taught him the real meaning of love πŸ˜³πŸ˜³.. Shivani is overwhelmed hearing these words as she knew the moment she has been waiting for all these days is finally about to come .. awww πŸ˜³  ; Raghu then tells Shivani how much he loves her and will keep loving her forever in every birth 

Raghu then goes down on his knees in front of his ladylove and asks her if she will remain his wife not just in this birth but in every birth 😳 ; Hearing this Shivani's happiness knows no boundaries πŸ˜³ and she instantly accepts the rose and also Raghu's proposal with a delightful Yess 😳 followed by the most romantic RaShi hug where for the first time Raghu too hugs Shivani back by holding her tightly in his arms and putting his hands around her back πŸ˜³ , thus accepting her wholeheartedly in his arms and in his life as a wife ...

Raghu then takes Shivani's hand in his hand and gives her the most romantic look like any other lover πŸ˜³ , Shivani blushes and once again rests her head on his chest and holds him tightly from back while Raghu too holds her tightly by resting his hand around her back ☺️ ..

Both look blissfully happy in each other's arms finally and though the show's journey ends here but RaShi's love journey as a happily married couple in love just makes a kickstart from here 😎

jyoti06 thumbnail
Part 3 : The most painful moment when in precap RaShi bids a goodbye to us by saying their journey ends here with us 😭😭... Mansi just could not hold back her tears while promoting the new show while Arhaan did hide it with a broad smile but even then those eyes cant lie 😭 ...

RaShi will always remain with us in Memories forever and rest we can always imagine their married life in our dreams 😳
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
What a beautiful and touching commentary Jyoti. You brought tears to my eyes . I didn't cry when DDBEDS ended. But after seeing your pics , and reading your comments..I realized the truth. I don't know how I was denying this , but you made me realize it. No more of RaShi, no more of DDBEDS. This is really painful.😭
Thanks a lot Jyoti for all your amazing pics and analysis. You made me notice many beautiful things in this show. Your optimistic look to the episodes even when there was a lot of negativity gave me hope , and faith in the future of this show. You believed in RaShi, in DDBEDS. I wish it's makers have the same feelings towards it. 
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the beautiful pics of beautiful jodi...i miss them and cant see them together now screen ...😭 bt want them come back soon...no words for this beautiful jodi.
DivzOnAir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for posting the pics Jyo... will cherish the RaShi memories forever..
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Jyoti thanks for the photos of the last episode.  πŸ€— will miss all this from you and will also miss the show & rashi πŸ˜­
agbabe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So true what you have written here jyoti. 
I too felt the hug by Arsi was more like we won't be seeing each other anymore kind of thing.  If u could watch again both huged each other in a very emotional way...a goodbye hug...ouch if only we viewers can feel the pain I cannot imagine how arhaan and mansi could hide all this and be so pro.

I just wish somone out there would hear our plea and make a 2nd part of DDBEDS with Arsi. 

alpha_057 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful...😊

It's still hard to accept the fact that the show has ended. It has left such a void which can never be filled. Hoping to see both of them in a new show by the end of this year...😊
manissha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome pictures Jyothi. They look so magical in white and red.Yes we only can imagine their love life after this ...