dabang4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

I just got home from work..bored and tired..I didn't know what to do or watch.. I turned on my Netflix.. Guess what... my two favorite movies special 26 and AAA has been added there..

I feel like a kid in a candy store.. Jackpot

I see barfi there too.. I have got at least a couple of nights of entertainment

I thought we start a thread on Netflix..please update as soon as a new movie is added..any kind of movies.. it doesn't have to be just BW.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AAA you mean andaaz apna apna? i need to watch that film . i havent yet. i need to understand whats the hype.
ill log in now . 

also netflix shld update bw list more often. :( 

gooxd thread
dabang4life thumbnail
^ yes Andaaz Apna Apna..
I am watching it right now..

I forgot to mention.. I am a fan of the tv shows too.. so any new season anything new.. please update

Lalalalost thumbnail
YUP I watched Andaaz apna apna on Netflix just yesterday 😆
Its better quality too.

Gunday is also on there now lol but for some reason im not really interested. . 

Madras Cafe recently uploaded too
.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The fact hat you people have netflix and we don't. 
Supari_khala thumbnail
Great idea!!!

I saw they added AAA! I haven't watched it in a long time so I was so excited. Now every time I have a terrible day, I'm gonna come home and unwind watching AAA. So thankful. Also saw that they added Madras Cafe and Special 26. Finally. I have been dying to watch these two films. I can't seem to bring myself to watch Hindi movies anywhere else ...well other than the theater of course.Edited by Dexterkilaila - 9 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: mainepyarkiya

AAA you mean andaaz apna apna? i need to watch that film . i havent yet. i need to understand whats the hype.

ill log in now . 

also netflix shld update bw list more often. :( 

gooxd thread

andaaz apna apna mere pass download ha jab kuch dekhne ko nhe hota to i watch andaaz apna apna 
dabang4life thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Great idea!!!

I saw they added AAA! I haven't watched it in a long time so I was so excited. Now every time I have a terrible day, I'm gonna come home and unwind watching AAA. So thankful. Also saw that they added Madras Cafe and Special 26. Finally. I have been dying to watch these two films. I can't seem to bring myself to watch Hindi movies anywhere else ...well other than the theater of course.

Madras Caf has been there for a while now.. I couldn't finish it.. Jahn Abrahim's acting is just very very annoying.. couldn't bear it.. sorry if you are a fan

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Good idea...👍🏼...I had made threads a couple of times to inform about some movies but now it can be updated in this one thread.
Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: dabang4life

</div>
<div>

Madras Caf has been there for a while now.. I couldn't finish it.. Jahn Abrahim's acting is just very very annoying.. couldn't bear it.. sorry if you area fan

Nah I'm not a fan. But I have heard great reviews of the film so I always wanted to check it out.