Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamalt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: princessunara

and she quietly holds her hands in hers.. silently giving love and support..

She holds on until Maitili smiles a wobbly smile and says that she is fine...supportively holding her gaze... silently telling her sister that she cares...

One of the most beautiful relationships I have ever seen been portrayed on screen was b/w Paro & Maitili.. they were soul sisters...

Salute to Sanaya and Geetanjali for breathing life in to these two sisters who have come to mean so much to me... bless you..

I agree... it was good to see this relationship onscreen! Both Sanaya and Geetanjali brought this relationship to life... Fab actors, both of them .. Mythili will be totally devastated when she finds out about Paro's death...

What I liked was Paro's first thought about Mythili and her feelings and no one else saw that except Sanaya! They understand each other so well ... a really sweet bond between the two sisters...
Edited by kamalt - 9 years ago
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i love how paro never let her feel alone
gonna miss jeeja bond
_SilverLining_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Even I noticed that scene and was thinking how much I will miss this beautiful relationship! God why are CVs so cruel
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great post Sunara. Paro and Maithali shared a deep bond. I always adored their relation.
-Pramila- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
love their relationship. love their bond ðŸ˜­ðŸ¤—
cylan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
They share an amazing bonding, will miss this relationship definitely
goguma thumbnail
that little scene made a big impact.  
i feel that paro left a gift to maithili in the form of  dhruv
bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
they shared such a beautiful relationship. god, this is making me so emotional😭😭
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I noticed that moment ... so beautiful ... and like most beautiful moments in Rangrasiya, so fleeting ... blink and miss. The makers lost so many opportunities to make this show even more memorable than it already is, by skating over these precious moments. 
The Paro Maithili bond is one of the most beautiful ones in the show. Waiting to see what sort of bond Maithili will form with the new Myrah.