Soul sisters... one last time..

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Sumer and Shatapdi announce their happy news and the whole family is delighted.. including Paro..

But while the whole family rushes towards Shatapdi to wish her and celebrate the happy news, Paro is the only one to turn around instinctively... before even the smile faded from her face..

Only one to read those eyes of her jija... see another blow that has been dealt to her..

Her lovely compassionate eyes fill with pain as she feels what her jija is feeling..

and she quietly holds her hands in hers.. silently giving love and support..

She holds on until Maitili smiles a wobbly smile and says that she is fine...supportively holding her gaze... silently telling her sister that she cares...

and only then she turns and happily wishes Shatapdoi..

They ripped away not just a beloved wife from a husband, a loving mother from a newborn and but also a much loved little sister from her elder sister..
One of the most beautiful relationships I have ever seen been portrayed on screen was b/w Paro & Maitili.. they were soul sisters...

Salute to Sanaya and Geetanjali for breathing life in to these two sisters who have come to mean so much to me... bless you..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful and emotional!
How can Maithili bear the news tomorrow?
God these two just need a few seconds to move us...they are just so much more close to each other than all the blood sisters on television!
Suni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok, you made me cry again.😭 I love the 2 sisters sooo much! They showed us such a beautiful relationship just to take it away. Cannot even imagine what Maithili will go through.
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I hope to see these two as sisters again in some other show. They were superb together. 
...pinky... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I will miss this relationship so bad!
VancouverBC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for posting this.

I noticed too. It was a fleeting moment, but it was there. Paro's concerns for her big sister. It was very touching.
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What a blow Paro's death is ðŸ˜­
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Love this scene a lots 
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Your posts are making me cry today. I'm going to miss their sisterhood.