Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Erika1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sajni786

And I am not forcing anyone here either...I am simply resonating what the fans are saying...
They are the ones to say Paro this...Paro that...My PaRud etc etc and yet show no signs of such.

NO I am all for you guys changing the creative's mind, I am just not watching the screenplay nor news channel until I hear that this is the old heroine in disguise, or amnesia. πŸ˜†
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Skyfall

Cv's control the show. 

They change their mind over night.
If the new character doesn't work, all they have to reveal is that she is actually Paro. Bas. 

And how to do exactly think it will happen?
Certainly not if reactions of fans are what I currently see on the forum!

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
That is exactly what they are aiming for..they kill the essence..Fans crib nd boycott but they continue..and then thrs not enough pankhis left to go against them wen the channel decides to pull off the show..their life is easy peezy..
everything is planned..
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LOLitaPawar

See I get your emotions, I really do...well partially atleast.It has kind of hit me now that we will actually never see paro again and that I was taking all this a lot more lightly than it really is!
But I am a consumer man and as long as I am entertained I will watch the show.I AM excited for myrah, I did NOT cry for paro today and probably wont tomorrow either.It is about how attached a viewer is..you are, almost all are but for all my liking for paro and parud I am not attached to them.I am not going around making posts mocking people for being this upset over a fictional character and I would really appreciate if such 'shame on them' posts are not made either!

First of all...this post will not apply to you simply coz you stated you have never been attached to paro or PaRud...so you are then free from this.

This post is really meant for those that I know have been crying their hearts out here on the forum making posts about the cruelty and attachment they have had with Paro and PaRud.

Peace!

Edited by sajni786 - 9 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ttt1

i understand you anger dear

but let me be honest with you that's all is the life of involvement in a character , show or an actor in  tele buisness for a viewer , viewers move on ...and they move on quick 

to a new story to a new show , to a new character , nothing can be done about it 

i just wished the makers and that mukta girl also got this message too , this is the life of a character they create in 6 months ...1 day 

the day RR is off air the show or i stop watching  will be replaced in the memory of many too including me

Ok...I am not angry...but shocked and sad. There is a difference!

And trust me...I know this tele business and how it works. Decisions once taken are almost never reversed. But at the end of it all...they make the product for viewers and viewers have the remote control to accept or not accept and all I have to say to fans is if you really called yourself PaRud fans...then stand true on it orelse simply stop being so fickle!

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I understand you, sajni ...
but at the end of the day, Paro and Rudra are fictional characters, and Sanaya and Ashish are REAL people who are toiling day and night to give us those fictional characters to the best of their ability, and they're working DAMN HARD to do so ... despite double shifts (Ashish) and sickness (Sanaya). 

I cannot ignore the blood, sweat and tears of REAL people for fictional characters ... I know Sanaya is not very happy about the change in character, at least, that's what it appears from the segments  ... but she doesn't have a choice ... this is her job, her bread and butter ... she has to do this. 

And I can not, and will not, hurt REAL people for fictional characters. There is a line to be drawn here ... for me, this is it. 

I will mourn Paro deeply ... I loved her character ... one of Sanaya's finest. I love Rudra ... he is the closest to an ideal husband that I have seen on TV. I love the PaRud jodi ... made in heaven. 

But they are fictional ... created by people who apparently feel less for their own creations than we do ... and delivered to us by actors who are slogging their butts off without much thanks in the form of awards, trps ... or recognition of the hard work they put in ... but they do get  thanks in the form of affection and support from us fans. That's the least I can give them. 

Speaking of Myrah, I can't judge her from one look. Going by Sanaya's past record, she will make me love her too ... that doesn't mean I love Paro any less. I don't ... and I will be delighted if Myrah turns out to be Paro ... though from first look, I cannot imagine how she can. 

Also, I will wait and see how the story goes ... and whether Rudra falls for Myrah at all, or whether she is only a via media for him to come to terms with Paro's death. 

Edited by DiyaS - 9 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bebo2050

Well i agree with you totally .

cant help it ," such is life ".πŸ˜’

Thank you letting me know how much you appreciate those words and the person saying it!
tttttt1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

Ok...I am not angry...but shocked and sad. There is a difference!

And trust me...I know this tele business and how it works. Decisions once taken are almost never reversed. But at the end of it all...they make the product for viewers and viewers have the remote control to accept or not accept and all
I have to say to fans is if you really called yourself PaRud fans...then stand true on it orelse simply stop being so fickle!

again i mean the same thing buddy , life of a fan for a character is that short lived like 5 sec of fame 
the involvement we see here for the show i feel is surreal 
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshiheartthrob

It's not necessary to show how much we are hurt. We have tried our best to stop this but the cvs have their mind set. You know ever since we heard about Paro's death I have been listening to my sisters talking endlessly about it that may be she is not dead, may be it's really Paro, may be... We are in mourning since last week. We are celebrating Eid here and we are crying watching RR. But despite all that I don't think it would be fair to Sanaya, not accepting her as Myra. It's hard for us and it's harder for her. She has given life to this character. She is the reason Paro is so special so whatever we are doing, Commenting on her new look or else, it's only for her. But this doesn't mean we are not in mourning for Paro😭

TBH...talk for yourself...not for Sanaya for u dont know whether it is hard or not for her...
And like I said...its not about how much you are mourning...but its rather about what you are really willing to do to bring her back. Trust me...you still have that chance!

ayana_a thumbnail
 i totally get you . but i really feel if we have been talking of rangrasiya being different from all shows and not typical shows(most of the times not always) , so why cant we accept this ? 
shouldnt a show make you love the  characters so much where you feel the emotions . honestly , if i can state an example here , english drama series keeps killing the characters as the story progress and thats how they keep us engaged , and am willing to continue watching as long as it entertains. 
Edited by ayana_a - 9 years ago