Shame On You Fandom.....

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
You call yourself PaRud fans...
You call yourself Paro fans
You say Paro meant everything...
You say Paro nahi toh Rudra nahi...
You say Paro is the most lovable character in Rangrasiya...
You say without Paro there is no life in Rangrasiya...
You say Paro was the soul of Rangrasiya...

I say...CRAP!!!...UTTER CRAP!!! The fandom is nothing but a liar...WHY you ask???

Paro has not even taken her last breath...she has not yet even felt that bullet pierce through her body killing all her happy moments...her little small world of hope and life with her hubby and 2 kids which she looks forward to have...she has not even fully lived her moments with her new life ...and the creatives are continuing on to pour salt...squeeze lemon and sprinkle chilli on the wounds that yet havent even taken shape with posting a picture of the so called new women in PARO's Rudra's life...

And what does fandom do???

Go crazy over her look? Begin to not only comment (good or bad) but indeed try to imagine if she is even going to work with Rudra or not?

ARE YOU ALL FOR REALS?????

I am saddened...deeply saddened...
Yesterday...the name was disclosed...and again the same excitement shown...today the look is disclosed...and another set of excitement upheavals ...

Do you all even realize that you all are coherently ACCEPTING the garbage trashed at your convenience by the CVs?
Fine I understand that you may not have much chance to change creative decision now but you do have the biggest weapon at your hand still...and that's called BOYCOTTING!
No, I dont mean you dont watch it for SanIsh...I know many are wanting to continue only for them...but that does not mean you have to accept whatever storyline they throw at you. U can still watch yet boycott by simply not accepting Myrah! (That is ofcourse if you truly called yourself PaRud fans)...

Alas...who am I talking to...fans who are already eager to come up with jodi names...fans who claim they want to watch for SanIsh when they forget its Paro and Rudra, the characters that made us love the chemistry of Sanaya and Ashish. It was PaRud's story that made us appreciate the sheer brilliance of performance that was portrayed by these 2 actors coz trust me, had you seen Sanaya opposite Ashish in Rab Se Sona Ishq or Ashish with Sanaya in Chanchan...SanIsh would NOT have been created...as I repeat again and again...its the CHARACTERS and their story that make the jodi and the actors...NOT VICE VERSA!!!!!

Ne ways...more than the creatives...I am deeply shocked and appalled by the reaction of the fandom with this new change being shoved down the throats. Why do we even blame CVs when fandoms are ready to lap up everything and anything baited to them...

IT'S A SHAME...REALLY!!!!

PS. PKDHMM (Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara) have it much better than you. They are still cribbing for their Pankhuri and still refuse to accept Ayesha. (A storyline Rangrasiya is about to follow)
Edited by sajni786 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I will be honest with you Sajjo-sa. I always deal with the endings of my OTPs this way.

I bury them inside. And instantly neglect the area of my mind that I have buried them in.

I did that with IPKKND. And I am doing that with PaRud. 

It was a tough decision to hang on to this show but I love SanIsh and they have been amazingly dedicated to their works. So, I hung on. 

My PaRud will be alive in my works. When I can start writing in a month or so.

But I will continue watching MyRud. 

And that in no way makes me a less lover of PaRud. 

I did not watch the latter half of the epi tonight, nor will I watch tomorrow. 

And no, I won't even ever discuss the "incident" that is going to occur. 

Call me an ostrich, fickle, or shallow. 

But I deal with pain in my own way.

And so, I will go and discuss Myrah's looks. 

Edit: Also, I think the CVs are going about this in a very safe way. If in a month or so Myrah doesn't click, they'll conveniently twist something and declare she was Paro the whole time. 
Edited by _SenbonZakura_ - 9 years ago
Erika1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They are dead to me. But each individual is different, we can't force our views on anyone. So I say to each his own.πŸ˜†
sajni786 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _SenbonZakura_

I will be honest with you Sajjo-sa. I always deal with the endings of my OTPs this way.

I bury them inside. And instantly neglect the area of my mind that I have buried them in.

I did that with IPKKND. And I am doing that with PaRud. 

It was a tough decision to hang on to this show but I love SanIsh and they have been amazingly dedicated to their works. So, I hung on. 

My PaRud will be alive in my works. When I can start writing in a month or so.

But I will continue watching MyRud. 

And that in no way makes me a less lover of PaRud. 

I did not watch the latter half of the epi tonight, nor will I watch tomorrow. 

And no, I won't even ever discuss the "incident" that is going to occur. 

Call me an ostrich, fickle, or shallow. 

But I deal with pain in my own way.

And so, I will go and discuss Myrah's looks. 

Edit: Also, I think the CVs are going about this in a very safe way. If in a month or so Myrah doesn't click, they'll conveniently twist something and declare she was Paro the whole time. 

I dont want to say anything else but I will comment on highlighted...

That's the basic point...if you really loved PaRud...and if you really want Paro back...YOU CAN GET HER BACK...the reason you stated and exactly what I want to say by saying boycotting!!

sajni786 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Erika1

They are dead to me. But each individual is different, we can't force our views on anyone. So I say to each his own.πŸ˜†

And I am not forcing anyone here either...I am simply resonating what the fans are saying...
They are the ones to say Paro this...Paro that...My PaRud etc etc and yet show no signs of such.

Skyfall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Cv's control the show. 
They change their mind over night.
If the new character doesn't work, all they have to reveal is that she is actually Paro. Bas. 
See I get your emotions, I really do...well partially atleast.It has kind of hit me now that we will actually never see paro again and that I was taking all this a lot more lightly than it really is!
But I am a consumer man and as long as I am entertained I will watch the show.I AM excited for myrah, I did NOT cry for paro today and probably wont tomorrow either.It is about how attached a viewer is..you are, almost all are but for all my liking for paro and parud I am not attached to them.I am not going around making posts mocking people for being this upset over a fictional character and I would really appreciate if such 'shame on them' posts are not made either!
tttttt1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i understand you anger dear
but let me be honest with you that's all is the life of involvement in a character , show or an actor in  tele buisness for a viewer , viewers move on ...and they move on quick 

to a new story to a new show , to a new character , nothing can be done about it 

i just wished the makers and that mukta girl also got this message too , this is the life of a character they create in 6 months ...1 day 

her fame is that short lived too 

the day RR is off air the show or i stop watching  will be replaced in the memory of many too including me
Edited by tttttt1 - 9 years ago
bebo2050 thumbnail
Well i agree with you totally .
cant help it ," such is life ".πŸ˜’
Arshiheartthrob thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's not necessary to show how much we are hurt. We have tried our best to stop this but the cvs have their mind set. You know ever since we heard about Paro's death I have been listening to my sisters talking endlessly about it that may be she is not dead, may be it's really Paro, may be... We are in mourning since last week. We are celebrating Eid here and we are crying watching RR. But despite all that I don't think it would be fair to Sanaya, not accepting her as Myra. It's hard for us and it's harder for her. She has given life to this character. She is the reason Paro is so special so whatever we are doing, Commenting on her new look or else, it's only for her. But this doesn't mean we are not in mourning for Paro😭