Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guruvishva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetMonayaSanu

okay guys i gtg i have to make food and then gotta go work bye bye tc cya all soon. Keep in touch @ Vishva and Poo dii πŸ€—

Bye Di take care πŸ˜›
Guruvishva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel_Luv

hi my cutie pie sis howz u sweetyπŸ€—πŸ€—

I'm great Di πŸ˜›
How's u πŸ˜›
Missed u a lot πŸ˜­
Angel_Luv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AMIT_TheFanOfGC

c her msg πŸ˜›

okay guys i gtg i have to make food and then gotta go work bye bye tc cya all soon. Keep in touch @ Vishva and Poo dii 

owh i see sry i missed it😳
gifts for her πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

exquisite handpainted elements birthday 05 vectorexquisite handpainted elements birthday 05 vector

You are invited to a

Birthday Party

for ...

2  2
3    3   3 

Yes.. THREE ...  Forum Members.. πŸ˜²

Dussehra, also known as Vijayadashmi, is a major Indian festival celebrated on the tenth day of Ashvin month according to the Hindu calendar. This day falls in the month of September or October. The day culminates a 9 day fasting period of Navratri in the Hindu culture. The day also coincides with immersion of the idol of Goddess Durga. The day is celebrated to commemorate the killing of Ravana by Lord Rama. The day also celebrates the killing of demon Mahishasur by Goddess Durga. Dussehra celebration spreads the message of the victory of good over sin.It is believed that the celebration of Dussehra started in the 17th century, when the king of Mysore ordered the celebration of the day on a grand scale. Ever since, the day is celebrated with great fervor and energy. There are a lot of mythological tales associated with the day. According to Ramayana, Ravana was killed by Lord Rama on this day as revenge against the cruel act of kidnapping Goddess Sita by the former. Mythology also has it that Goddess Durga killed demon Mahishasura after a long spell of cruelty and oppression by Mahishasura. Another story associated with the origins of this day is the raining of gold coins. After Kautsa asked King Raghu for 140 million coins to give an offering to his Guru in return for his knowledge, Raghuraja went to Indra for help who then asked Lord Kuber to rain coins on the city of Ayodhya. After giving 140 million coins to his Guru, Kautsa distributed the rest to the people of Ayodhya. Largely, the day is celebrated to commemorate the prevalence of good over evil. The day is celebrated on a large scale in India as well as in Bangladesh. The most famous Dussehra celebrations in India are those in the city of Mysore. Goddess Chamundeshwari is worshipped on this day and a grand procession of her idol is taken out across the city. Major buildings are decorated with lights and color across the city.

Other famous Dussehra celebrations in India include that of Kullu in Himachal Pradesh, Kolkata and Orissa, where the festival is preceded by week long celebrations. People visit the Pooja Pandals wearing new clothes, prepare traditional food at home and celebrate the festival with their friends and families. In most other parts of India, plays are organized across cities depicting the story of Ramayana which culminates in the killing of Ravana on this day. Statues of Ravana are burnt everywhere in India on Dussehra and in Delhi, the event is attended by political dignitaries in the Ramlila Maidan.

.:*:. Happy Birthday

Today is the day for party and fun,

πŸ₯³So let's get-together in the beach sun.πŸ₯³

Friends we are to the most special one,

πŸ₯³And we guarantee a day of happiness a ton.πŸ₯³

We want to make you feel your worth,

πŸ₯³And in the process give you life's mirth.

.:*:.

As we observe your birthday now,
Your cake and gifts don't matter much.
These common things aren't really you,
Ribbons, paper hats and such.

We celebrate a person who
Brings happiness to everyone,
Someone who gives more than she gets,
And fills our lives with joy and fun.

So Happy Birthday, and many more!
We hope you make it to a hundred and two,
Because we always want to have
The special pleasure of knowing you.

Enjoy sweety.

Edited by Angel_Luv - 9 years ago
Angel_Luv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guruvishva

I'm great Di πŸ˜›
How's u πŸ˜›
Missed u a lot πŸ˜­

missed u too but plz don cry my dollπŸ€—
a. On the day of Dussehra, Ram, killed the demon Ravan, who had abducted Ram's wife Sita to his kingdom of Lanka. Ram, along with his brother Lakshman and devoted follower Hanuman, and an army of monkeys fought a great battle to rescue his lovely wife Sita. The war against Ravan lasted for ten days. Sita had been returned to her husband Ram and they now make their way to Ayodhya in triumph and glory. Dussera is the tenth day after Navratri. It marks the end of the nine days of Navratri.
The festival of Dussehra is the principle celebration in many parts of the country. It is celebrated with great fanfare in Kullu and Mysore.

Legends

Dussehra is the day, when great lord Rama killed Ravana and won back his wife (Hence also called Vijayadashmi) who had managed to save her honor from the dirty hands of Ravana and was waiting anxiously to meet her husband.

Dussehra is also reminiscent of the end of the exile and banishment of the Pandava princes in the epic Mahabharata and their return with their weapons to reclaim their kingdom.

Vijayadashami is also celebrated as the day of victory to rejoice about Durga's triumph over the demons led by Mahishasura. It is essentially a festival in honor of Durga.

Vijayadashami is also the day of the Saraswati or the deity of knowledge and learning.

Edited by Angel_Luv - 9 years ago
..GurmiT.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey di ... today mere 150+ posts ho gaye πŸ˜†
Guruvishva thumbnail
Of course I won't cry Di πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
How was your day πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Great work AmitπŸ˜›
Angel_Luv thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetMonayaSanu

okay guys i gtg i have to make food and then gotta go work bye bye tc cya all soon. Keep in touch @ Vishva and Poo dii πŸ€—

okkie bye TC
sry dearies muzhe bhi jaana h aba s k   O n e 
my Answers are in green

1) State your name.Poonam Garg
2) State your age and occupation Doctor
3) State your country & time zoneIndia
4) List all commitments outside and in IF [school clubs, school teams, coolbie status, fan fictions, graphics shop]after 1 pm to 8pm I'm here at IF.
5) Provide us links to any fan fictions, graphics shops, samples of signatures, birthday/games/contests/discussion threads you've done in the past. 
6) 
In 200 words, explain why you want to join the CC team.Bcoz its my hobby and I love this creative work.I want to join CC bcoz I think by joining CC I can learn more n more those wonderful creative things for which i admire  CC the most.It will be a privileged for me if I got selected for CC team Edited by Angel_Luv - 9 years ago
..GurmiT.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angel_Luv

okkie bye TC

sry dearies muzhe bhi jaana h ab

ok di bye !

Angel_Luv thumbnail

Originally posted by: AMIT_TheFanOfGC

hey di ... today mere 150+ posts ho gaye πŸ˜†