Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: its-alexandrite

pehle toh 2 entries hone wale the, ek polise & ek omi's BIL - donon ko milake ek entry hua..😆
#ekboondsaving 😆😆😆

Exactly!!!!

They combined the characters!!!!😛 😆 😆

SoumiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Exactly!!!!

They combined the characters!!!!😛 😆 😆

Kahin woh Psycho Rajat character ko CVs ne teek kar diya aur Bodyguard na bana diya ho... 😆
Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoumiGirl

Kahin woh Psycho Rajat character ko CVs ne teek kar diya aur Bodyguard na bana diya ho... 😆

Aisa nahi ho sakta!!!!!

Don't worry!!!!

SoumiGirl thumbnail

Aisa nahi ho sakta!!!!!

Don't worry!!!!

I was just kidding Shaina.. CVs seem to have forgotten Pyscho Rajat.. 😆😆 Memory loss everywhere!
Divya429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Badtameez_Dil

well i didnt said that it nt been in favor of MriAra ..infact i said if u read all the posts of mine on this thread on page 4 that it maybe helpful to Tara & MriAra as its written he has a golden heart...

In article its written he looks like negative char as outside but have golden heart..so maybe it looks like negative char but it wont turn out to be negative one...

as far whenever audience does some prediction they change it..this it all went over the board...RT by saba M & viraf added fuel to fire...

I still feel it's nt the  future prediction which changed the track ..if we Chk.right fm manat -lado fight,she has been warming Lado,her people shud nver enter agnihotri house..bodyguard tweets were RTed after tht..
I feel they were just trying to make us belive tht balli will,b the BG 

Edited by dsnair - 9 years ago
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dsnair

I still feel it's nt the  future prediction which changed the track ..if we Chk.right fm manat -lado fight,she has been warming Lado,her people shud nver enter agnihotri house..bodyguard tweets were RTed after tht..
I feel they were just trying to make us belive tht balli will,b the BG 

i agree with u maybe they just were prepared to get an new actor on board mayve that why even Viraf said about loads of twist & turns kept under wrap by LO & Saba M...which will open slowly...

My Point is we shouldnt
 tell directly or write to them directly what we r thinking about. ... write to them so they dont get a chance to fool us again
with those rt's...it those Rt's which more added whole en-tho over the fans...
so by doing that it ... they conveyed we cant completely believe them after this...can we after this...😕
why we need to write to them about bodyguard things...it ws like fans wrote they just play around with it...

Edited by Badtameez_Dil - 9 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoumiGirl

I was just kidding Shaina.. CVs seem to have forgotten Pyscho Rajat.. 😆😆 Memory loss everywhere!

Tara also seems to have gotten memory loss as she didn't get the connection even when Pari said her name!!!!

Divya429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Badtameez_Dil

i agree with u maybe they just were prepared to get an new actor on board mayve that why even Viraf said about loads of twist & turns kept under wrap by LO & Saba M...which will open slowly...

My Point is we shouldnt

tell directly or write to them directly what we r thinking about. ... write to them so they dont get a chance to fool us again
with those rt's...it those Rt's which more added whole en-tho over the fans...
so by doing that it ... they conveyed we cant completely believe them after this...can we after this...😕
why we need to write to them about bodyguard things...it ws like fans wrote they just play around with it...

@bold 👍🏼 We shudnt b fooled with RTs 
Cvs normally don't show wht we want..I hve stopped predicting long bck due to ths..& we hve already discused on ths after the track change of guruji as Tara's dad..

Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsnair

@bold 👍🏼 We shudnt b fooled with RTs 
Cvs normally don't show wht we want..I hve stopped predicting long bck due to ths..& we hve already discused on ths after the track change of guruji as Tara's dad..

He was brought in to play Tara's dad but suddenly they were in such a rush to take a leap that they forgot all about it!!!!😔 😔 😔

SoumiGirl thumbnail

He was brought in to play Tara's dad but suddenly they were in such a rush to take a leap that they forgot all about it!!!!😔 😔 😔

Is Guruji still in Bhopal jail??? 😆😆😆 Or has he been shifted to Delhi Jail for obvious reasons!! 😆😆😆