Kunal bakshi enters ek boond ishq as bodyguard-TC article

mastaTmohi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Kunal Bakshi to enter Life OK's Ek Boond Ishq
28 Jul 2014 03:35 PM | TellychakkarTeam

Dashing Kunal Bakshi will soon enter Life OK's Ek Boond Ishq (BBC Worldwide Productions) to kick-start yet another gripping and intriguing track in the show.
The actor who was recently seen in an interesting episode of Savdhan India on the same channel, will enter Ek Boond Ishq as the new bodyguard appointed for Tara (Chhavi Pandey). He will be a rough and tough guy, named Johny Briganza. Dressed in a black jeans and T-shirt, the man will be a straight-forward guy for who work in hand is worship. He will appear to be a very negative guy, but will have a heart of gold.
A source tells us, "Johny Briganza will be hired by Mannat (Priya Bathija) as the personal bodyguard to her sister-in-law, Tara. An intrigue will be built on why Mannat has taken the onus of protecting Tara in the coming episodes."
When contacted, Kunal asked us to call him later.
We also hear that Johny's entry sequence will be a stunning one, wherein he will have an altercation with Omkar (Ankur Nayyar), Mannat's brother. Johny who has been hired by Mannat will not allow Omkar into his own house. And this will anger Omkar a lot. The two men will have exchange of words, and this is when Johny will tell Omkar that he is only doing his job of protecting Tara. Omkar will also be pleased with Johny's work sense.
We hear that Kunal's entry in Ek Boond Ishq will be aired sometime this week.
Get ready for this interesting track in the popular Life OK show.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/kunal-bakshi-enter-life-oks-ek-boond-ishq-140728Edited by mastaTmohi - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ye bodyguard hai toh MJ kya karega???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
He is negative...but heart of gold...!!
Edited by mon.sayan17.com - 9 years ago
Archi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What😲

Humare bodygaurd dreams par pani pher diya cvs ne
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Saba Mumtaz ne humari paani fair diya humari umeedo par🀣

sehru was just talking about ..cant trust anyone any moreπŸ€”

can we...
baba ji ka thullo mila hai πŸ˜†
SoumiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What ??????????? 
what about MJ then???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Im nt even surprise if cv's twisted this...i even nt feeling weird or angry bcoz fans kuch jaida hi highlighted mjay bodyguard Mjay bodyguard thing whenever do over board on twitter directly to them...it tends to happen like this only...they always do like this...its tendency of every cv's not just EBI for everyone...its ny experience i saw this only happens..
they twist the things...
if they shown what audience already knows there any suspense left...
Hina.khanxxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh no...wht about rain romance.
😭 ...
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Aur ucchlo!!!!πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’

I knew it that it would not be so smooth that MJ will become Tara's bodygyard!!!πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€”

Dream sequences and news of rain romance are just gimmicks to make us watch!!!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

The TRPs are going down and they are desperate!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Jab tak MJ ki memory wapas nahi aa jaati and they are not together I would suggest don't fall for their tweets and news!!!!!

They are still calling Omi second lead or parallel lead when he is the villain!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

I wonder why!!!!πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Edited by Shaina_b - 9 years ago
SoumiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

I knew it that it would not be so smooth that MJ will become Tara's bodygyard!!!πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€”

Dream sequences and news of rain romance are just gimmicks to make us watch!!!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Jab tak MJ ki memory wapas nahi aa jaati and they are not together I would suggest don't fall for their tweets and news!!!!!

They are still calling Omi second lead or parallel lead when he is the villain!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Agar MJ bodyguard nahi hai...then MJ ke liye aur bhi kuch interesting track hai...