Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nik1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Good one, liked the Leela-laila twist...nice pace u have...waiting for Paro and Rudra union...
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hiya Rithu darling ๐Ÿค—

Am back finally...First of all thank you for the lovely wishes ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...

Now coming to the update, thats a lovely twist you thrown there for Laila.She deserved at least this much happiness...Very well done..

I almost LOLed hard when Rudra thought how out of all people Teju is the one stopping the groom from visiting Paro indirectly making his job easier ๐Ÿ˜‰.. Nicely done on that part as well..

Now when i was holding my breath for Rudra to reach temple..what have you done??๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...made him unconscious by his own Mom?? or at least i think so..coz gal u have the nack of changing the story convincingly by next chapter๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

I loved how Aman blushed๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
So Paro all alone now !!? ..Will she be safe??!!..Hope she is and how will she meet Rudra?!..

Why are you so cruel Rithu?..I was expecting a surprise dashing entry of Rudra for Paro but now...both in danger...mummy..๐Ÿ˜ญ

-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: firsttimehere

Hi Rithu , I havent read completely yet .. but I am very very happy you gave a very respectful closure to Laila๐Ÿ˜Š Laila needed a male paro in her life just like Rudra needed Paro to calm him down .. am happy Laila is at peace .. she deserves this much for sure๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you. I had read a lot of posts about how Laila needed a male Paro to find peace in her life but never understood why until I penned this update. Inspite of all her craziness she had a good heart which deserved to be loved back.
Do add your thoughts about the rest of the update when you read the entire post.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPraba

Brilliant closure for Laila. Very well written and i have nothing else to say
But who attacked rudra?
Hope Paro refuses the proposal and want aman to find rudra soon
Very nice story progression and cant wait to read more
Thanks for pm rithu
Hugs

Thank you. Laila needed to find peace and she found it with Govindsa.
There are speculations about who attacked Rudra so won't comment on that.
Tejawat made sure there is no proposal ๐Ÿ˜‰. Rudra will be fine, its not the first time he has been knocked down by a woman.
Hugs to you too.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: prabha.abha

Nice update dear, I liked ur words so much, its shows the reality dear...happy Lila๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you. Happy Leela indeed.
Cutemithra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice chapter... I loved Rudra's sulking of having to stay away from Paro... Especially his thoughts, wat if the doctor misbehaved with her and wat if she was forced... He is planning to kidnap Paro too if needed...
Who attacked Rudra...?
Aman and Paro's conversation was nice...
Best part was the closure you gave for laila/ leela... Well done rithu...
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kulfi89

Now Rudra is planning to kidnap Paro from mandap... As u said his loveria has reached its peak...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... Hope laila.. i mean Leela is correct abu the Sisodia's... Rudra was hit by mala๐Ÿ˜ฒ... now i m gonna be restless until i know abu the situation thts gonna brew up between Teju-mala-Rudra... Plz update soon

Rudra will plan anything under the sun to get back his Paro ๐Ÿ˜› .
Leela baisa is a tricky one, you'll never know what she is upto.
In Mala's defence, she doesn't know how her son looks like.
Thanks for sharing your views.
Next update on Saturday.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: thakurpreeti

Nice update rithu, u truly give importance to every character, nice written about laila, thank u for PM

Thank you. Laila is an interesting character, had to give her a fitting end.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nik1310

<font size="2">Good one, liked the Leela-laila twist...nice pace u have...waiting for Paro and Rudra union...</font>

Thank you. Parud reunion will be in a couple of updates. Rudra is busy with BSD duties for now.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepsel

<font size="2" color="#6600ff">Hiya Rithu darling๐Ÿค—</font>

<font size="2" color="#6600ff">
</font>
<font size="2" color="#6600ff">Am back finally...First of all thank you for the lovely wishes๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...</font>
</font>
<font size="2" color="#6600ff">Now coming to the update, thats a lovely twist you thrown there for Laila.She deserved at least this much happiness...Very well done..</font>
</font>
<font size="2" color="#6600ff">I almost LOLed hard when Rudra thought how out of all people Teju is the one stopping the groom from visiting Paro indirectly making his job easier ๐Ÿ˜‰.. Nicely done on that part as well..</font>
</font>
<font size="2" color="#6600ff">Now when i was holding my breath for Rudra to reach temple..what have you done??๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...made him unconscious by his own Mom?? or at least i think so..coz gal u have the nack of changing the story convincingly by next chapter๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.</font>
</font>
<font size="2" color="#6600ff">I loved how Aman blushed๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ</font>
<font size="2" color="#6600ff">So Paro all alone now !!?..Will she be safe??!!..Hope she is and how will she meet Rudra?!..</font>
</font>
<font size="2" color="#6600ff">Why are you so cruel Rithu?..I was expecting a surprise dashing entry of Rudra for Paro but now...both in danger...mummy..๐Ÿ˜ญ</font>

Hope you had a lovely day with family.
Laila needs her own Prem Leela to keep her happy and out of trouble. And she has a good heart so had to give her someone who would appreciate her and put up with her craziness.
RR always had villains who played cupid to our dear Parud and Rudra is smart enough to notice.
Deeps right now only the pandit is at the temple. Paro is safe and well in the general's home. And Rudra is stuck in the tunnel to Tejawat's home and doesn't know it yet. So breathe at least for the next couple of updates.
Mala doesn't know whom she hit. She is just being a good wife, protecting her husband's domain.
Aman is excited about his upcoming nupitals. He does seem like the blushing type.
I know I'm a little cruel to you guys for creating the suspense. But I wouldn't hurt Rudra, he has such pretty hair ๐Ÿ˜‰ .