Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Rithu,
 It's a emotional chapter for me.  Paro cleared with Mrs.Geetanjali how all the mess of her agreeing for marriage with the doc happened.  Paro became albela ðŸ˜† as I said in one of previous comments  she's in love with Rudra head over heels.  If only Rudra knows how it happened he'll definitely will say bewakoof ladki.😳
Rudra's rudraksh fell down😲and there is some person ...who is he? Doc or Rudra? Why I'm thinking he's not Rudra😕  I hope she gets the Rudraksh back and she'll be safe.
Rithu please yaar enough separation in their minds, before even they are separate the minds and hearts are happy thinking about each other for their future but now I'm feeling very emotional as you are bringing some other person. ðŸ˜• But I know Paro she'll try to mend things as always.😊
Mala ...  with Rudra what she did was completely wrong . Why she didn't inquired about Rudra now? I'm curious how you'll go with her character.

Thanks for the PM.
Please don't mind if my comments are late.😳
Take care.
Susmitha

-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: custodian75

Just when everything was going to be clearedu throw a curve. Fantastic. Hope it is rudr to the rescue.

Thank you. There's more to the story even though lots of things are clearing up. Its gonna be a rocky ride from here.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: JJKKL

<font size="3" color="#000099">Cliffhanger it is. Very well written Rithu. Waiting for the update
</font>

Thank you. Working on the update over the weekend. Hope you'll like it.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepsel

<font color="#6600ff" size="2">😲😲Is it not a guy?..I reread and may be misinterpreted your last line😆😆
</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff0000">Someone helped her get up, "Are you alright?" She simply nodded in answer and ran helter skelter, until she saw him.</font>

<font color="#6600ff" size="2">You are genius Rithu😆😆😆</font>

She sees a man she recognises but I didn't say that she was saved.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhushiParo

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Rithu,</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">It's aemotional chapter for me.Paro cleared with Mrs.Geetanjali how all the mess of her agreeing for marriage with the doc happened. Paro became albela😆as I said in one of previous comments she's in love with Rudra head over heels. If only Rudra knows how it happened he'll definitely will say bewakoof ladki.😳</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Rudra's rudraksh fell down😲and there is some person ...who is he? Doc or Rudra? Why I'm thinking he's not Rudra😕 I hope she gets the Rudraksh back and she'll be safe.</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Rithu please yaar enough separation in their minds, before even they are separate the minds and hearts are happy thinking about each other for their future but now I'm feeling very emotional as you are bringing some other person.😕But I know Paro she'll try to mend things as always.😊</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Mala ... with Rudra what she did was completely wrong . Why she didn't inquired about Rudra now? I'm curious how you'll go with her character.</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Thanks for the PM.</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Please don't mind if my comments are late.😳</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Take care.</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Susmitha</font>

I don't mind the late comments as long as I know you are reading and enjoying what I post. I understand that real life can be hectic sometimes.
Paro had to explain how she feels to someone how else will practical people like me understand what is going on in her mind. You are right about Rudra's reaction, I should make him say Bewakoof ladki.
The Rudrasksh falling is an accident but it will have meaning as the story progresses. About the mysterious stranger you will know in the next update.
They will never be separate in minds or hearts. Even if I keep them physically apart, emotionally they will hold on to each other. I'm planning a dhamka finale so keeping the distance intact for now.
I was watching the older episodes of RR when I realised Mala mentions how she came to Tejawat one night but what she left behind was never discussed. Which is why I hated to see how the mother and son reconciled. She is not a good mother to Rudra even if she was a wonderful Thakurain to the people of Birpur.
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rithureuben

I don't mind the late comments as long as I know you are reading and enjoying what I post. I understand that real life can be hectic sometimes.
Paro had to explain how she feels to someone how else will practical people like me understand what is going on in her mind. You are right about Rudra's reaction, I should make him say Bewakoof ladki.
The Rudrasksh falling is an accident but it will have meaning as the story progresses. About the mysterious stranger you will know in the next update.
They will never be separate in minds or hearts. Even if I keep them physically apart, emotionally they will hold on to each other. I'm planning a dhamka finale so keeping the distance intact for now.
I was watching the older episodes of RR when I realised Mala mentions how she came to Tejawat one night but what she left behind was never discussed. Which is why I hated to see how the mother and son reconciled. She is not a good mother to Rudra even if she was a wonderful Thakurain to the people of Birpur.

Rithu,
 I always look forward eagerly for your updates. ðŸ˜Š
I agree, this is what the serial missed mostly and people discussed about this and made lots of posts about how they didn't understand Paro's POV. I liked it as she has some one to talk and advice.
I know Parud will be united but somehow I feel this chp emotional as Paro is sad or  may be I'm lil tired ðŸ˜†. About Mala even I have lots of doubts after watching RR, as most of the times Paro mentioned maasa taught her a lot but I feel Mamisa taught her as that's what they showed😆 Mamisa telling about the fire ... not only for destruction also for giving light and comfort and also about Rudraksh. About maasa I feel they didn't show properly even in Birpur, may be they thought after but the story was changed by then😉
Dhamaka... Hmmm.. ðŸ˜³ intersting...well I do want Parud passionate hug😆(if you ask I'll give my list😃) ... so like a good girl I'll wait.
🤗

-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhushiParo

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Rithu,</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I always look forward eagerly for your updates.😊</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">I agree, this is what the serial missed mostly and people discussed about this and made lots of posts about how they didn't understand Paro's POV. I liked it as she has some one to talk and advice.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">I know Parud will be united but somehow I feel this chp emotional as Paro is sad or may be I'm lil tired😆. About Mala even I have lots of doubts after watching RR, as most of the times Paro mentioned maasa taught her a lot but I feel Mamisa taught her as that's what they showed😆Mamisa telling about the fire ... not only for destruction also for giving light and comfort and also about Rudraksh. About maasa I feel they didn't show properly even in Birpur, may be they thought after but the story was changed by then😉</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Dhamaka... Hmmm..😳intersting...well I do want Parud passionate hug😆(if you ask I'll give my list😃)... so like a good girl I'll wait.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">🤗
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"></font>

Sush, I was one of the people who cribbed about not understanding what Paro was upto. I strongly feel with the lack of dialogues explaining her POV a lesser actress than Sanaya would have been a disaster. We had to go by what her face and body language expressed. That's one of the main reasons why I made Geethanjali important here. Maithili can't advise her in everything though she is a good sounding board.
Coming to Mamisa, she has been the one who raised her and thought her most of the things Paro knows. Mala was more of a mentor than a mother figure whom all the girls in Birpur looked upto. I don't doubt she cared about Paro but not to the extent that was portrayed once she returned to the Ranavat. Honestly the woman never even asked how she was doing, how she ended up married to Rudra. She was in her own world waiting for Paro to convince Rudra what a great mother she is. I'm gonna stop ranting, I hated Mala on the show for what she did to both of them. And I won't be dealing with the issue the same way. Hug? Too many roadblocks at the moment, maybe later.
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Rithu- agree with you on Mala- she seemed to be so dissociated from reality and the repercussions of her actions. It would have made more sense if she had had amnesia after being thrown out by Dilsher. Otherwise, all those years of living in Birpur, having Thakur's immense wealth at her disposal and still doing nothing to trace her son - that is unforgivable. I didn't oppose her decision of leaving Dilsher, I was glad they showed that. But after abandoning her son, she can't come back and say oh but I missed you so much. And if she really was a Maasa to Paro, how come she didn't ask after her when she first saw her? All the characters were butchered to allow Mala to become a saint. As much as I hated Mohini and her poisonous attitude, she was kickass. Ananya Khare rocks. 
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
@nehageet, renusan.arshi - Thank you
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rithu i am gonna kill you now. A cliff hanger and now we are on pins guessing who she saw. i really hope it is her rakshak rudra but loved the twists u have brought forward
So mohini gets to know abt Danvee being in touch with mala and she does not want her back cos her nephew and he jetji are living quite happy
lovely rithu. totally interesting
thanks for pm