Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anisa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I hope paro makes it up to rudra now she knows the truth, I really want the misunderstandings to stop coming between them!
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: custodian75

I am first🥳

Paro you broke rudra heart again. He was so happy on seeing you and so confident that you would accept him but your one no shattered him to pieces. If there was any doubt in your mind about him and Laila, as general sir said you should have confronted him instead of agreeing to the first boy who came along. I know you did this for his happiness but you can clearly see that he is not happy. So it is upto u to make everything right.

Paro was too confused and she made a mistake. The next few chapters will focus on how it all happened and how she is going to fix things. But you're right, this blow shattered him to pieces. In her defence, Rudra was too far away for her confront the issue and resolve it. Now that she knows the truth, she will do her best to make him happy again as soon as she stops Dr. Suraj from visiting.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kulfi89

A heart wrenching update... felt very bad for Rudra...

Things will get better soon. But Laila had to have her revenge.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: parorudra205

amazing update , I would like Rudra to defend his love to paro more than that he is a major saab , he can't quite & leave his Paro to someone else😉

Thank you. Rudra has proven to her several times that she is important but only know he has admitted how much she means to him. Soon she will realise it when he proves his love for her.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: henamani

im glad they are ironing out their differences. at least they both know that the other loves them. its only time that the pieces will fall in place

Yes, with time everything will fall into place. Its a little strange though, how they were able to discuss openly everything except how they feel about each other.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutemithra

Misunderstanding between parud again... Hope things settle down soon... Loved wat the General told about Rudra, how he s like his own and the reason for sending him away...

Rudra s angry with Sumer just because he entered the tunnel on his own.. I wonder wat he ll do when he comes to know wat he blurted out to dilsher... Nw how will mohini react seeing her son in Rudra's hold...

Parud usually sort things out in lightening speed, the problem will be how to send Dr. Suraj packing.
The general is a good guy who genuinely cares about Rudra so his reasons will be fair.
Rudra just needed to punch someone, Sumer just had the excuse. After Paro's revelation, he is not focussing. There is another Ranavat who is keeping the mommy secret, if I were you, I would worry about him more.
Let's just hope Mohini stays sane, I put a lot of work in making her sensible.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinamehta

Oh no. I hope Mohini doesn't start plotting against Rudra again. And Parooo why why. Hope she puts Rudra out of his misery soon.

Mohini should be able to sort out two rambunctious boys without too much effort.
Paro is very confused, she will come around soon. Rudra had to face some consequence for his 8 year affair with Laila.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPraba

Oh no. Misunderstanding btween Parud again. I really dont know whom to blame.
But Paro should have spoken to rudra about this or even Geetanjali maam
Hopefully things get sorted out. Cant see Parud sad😭
Oh god hopefully Mohini does not turn evil and what would rudra's reaction be if he comes to know about what sumer found out. About Mala. His mother
Thanks for the pm and Ioved the update
Thanks for the pm rithu

You should blame Laila, she was the one who confused our delicate darling Paro.
Paro could have spoken to Geethanjali, why she didn't talk to Rudra will be explained a little later.
Things will settle down soon.
Mohini will not go against Rudra for now, she has to stay sensible at least until Mala returns.
Rudra is not concerned about his mother. Right now Paro is the only woman he cares about.
Thanks Prabha.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
@Shafoo, Prabha.abha - Thank you for your comments.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: anisa79

I hope paro makes it up to rudra now she knows the truth, I really want the misunderstandings to stop coming between them!

This is th last one standing in their way. Paro will explain her actions soon and Rudra will explain his past with Laila.