Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Rithu,
 nice update.  So it was Aman only who called Paro.. relief. What to do with these two so many emotions they are keeping inside when they spill out?😆 Paro as kunwar sa and Rudra as her helper😃 and immediately told she no need to give any orders😆  
I was thinking in the middle again as the letter was written by Tejawat then why she took that box😕 and the twist came in the end😲 the bomb!
I hope nothing happpened to both or else 😡. I know you are not that stone hearted.😳

🤗 will wait patiently...
neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely chapter Rithu I love how you weave the plot in with their feelings for each other
The future bridal meet up for Paro was funny!
And now a bomb! Hope they are both not too badly hurt and can recuperate together! Can 'to wait for the next part!
JJKKL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
How do you write so much ? So many details ? I struggle to even write 10 sentences. Hats off to you for clearly explaining the surroundings and the character's feelings.

I have to admit I could not read from first chapter. But still it was nice to read

SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update rithu
I am so happy you covered the loop hole about rudra getting to know about kakisa's plan when she faked a call to him when maithili was kidnapped
Kuwarsa😆
I have complete faith in you.
Tick tick. When is the next update😊

Thanks for pm dear
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepsel

<font size="2" color="#6600ff">Res...😆😆😆See I am stalking you even before ur PM...Will read once I am back</font>

<font size="2" color="#6600ff">
</font>
<font size="2" color="#6600ff">...</font>
</font>
<font size="2" color="#6600ff">Sorry honey..I was dead tired and slept soon ..And weekends are usually very busy for me..thats y late response😳</font>
</font>
<font size="2" color="#6600ff">Wow...U took me by shock with the ending Rithu...Good going👏👏...Never would have imagined RR in this way...Glad u r giving importance to theopen loops of the original series..</font>
</font>
<font size="2" color="#6600ff">I am liking this mature relationship b/w PARUD totally different from the original..also like the funny side of Rudra for a while..</font>
</font>
<font size="2" color="#6600ff">I have started to looking forward to your FF now more..</font>
</font>
<font size="2" color="#6600ff">Tick tick tick waiting for next week update soon😉</font>

I understand, my weekends are hectic too.
Glad you liked the update. I wish ST had closed the loops too. They had such potential and I'm happily exploiting it to tell my own version of it.
The maturity level is mainly due to the simple fact that they are both adults and have real issues to deal with and not just teenagers looking for love and acceptance.
Good to know you're looking forward to my updates. The next one will take awhile if I don't figure out how to proceed soon.
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So rudra knows how to tease. 
Thriller update. Waiting for next part. 
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhushiParo

<font color="#cc0000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Rithu,</font>

<font color="#cc0000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">nice update. So it was Aman only who called Paro.. relief. What to do with these two so many emotions they are keeping inside when they spill out?😆Paro as kunwar sa and Rudra as her helper😃and immediately told she no need to give any orders😆</font>
<font color="#cc0000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I was thinking in the middle again as the letter was written by Tejawat then why she took that box😕and the twist came in the end😲the bomb!</font>
<font color="#cc0000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I hope nothing happpened to both or else😡. I know you are not that stone hearted.😳</font>

<font color="#cc0000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">🤗will wait patiently...
</font>

Yes, Aman was the one who called her like the sweet guy he is who wanted to help.
Paro actually gets to make Rudra do what she wants without him even realising it. She doesn't have to boss him around at all. Soon he will realise that he is ready to move heaven and earth just to see her smile.
Paro was too lost in her memories when she visited her mamisa's house. So she never thought before picking up the parcel. The bomb won't kill them, that I can promise. But who is the rakshak here?
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: JJKKL

<font color="#000099" size="2">How do you write so much ? So many details ? I struggle to even write 10 sentences. Hats off to you for clearly explaining the surroundings and the character's feelings.

I have to admit I could not read from first chapter. But still it was nice to read</font>

You have managed to give Woody a personality in your fanfic, nothing can beat that. Thank you for the compliment. We'll have lot of time to wallow in our post RR misery later on, catch up then and let me know what you think.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPraba

Lovely update rithu

I am so happy you covered the loop hole about rudra getting to know about kakisa's plan when she faked a call to him when maithili was kidnapped

Kuwarsa😆

I have complete faith in you.

Tick tick. When is the next update😊

Thanks for pm dear

Thanks Prabha. I hated the fact that the entire kidnapping track was used as a filler. Everyone forgot how brave Paro who saved her jeeja with Sumer. It was so refreshing to see a heroine who was capable of taking care of herself in a tough situation. Glad you liked Paro's disguise. Still working on the next update.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: neet2407

Lovely chapter Rithu I love how you weave the plot in with their feelings for each other
The future bridal meet up for Paro was funny!
And now a bomb! Hope they are both not too badly hurt and can recuperate together! Can 'to wait for the next part!

Thank you, happy you liked it. They should be alright don't worry. I like Parud way too much to let them be hurt.