Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy410 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Omg.  Loved the new chapter. Rudra is ready to go down on his knees...yaaayyy!!!
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved it Rithu, very nice update.
Rudra came to know kidnapping of Maithili and how Paro helped to get her back.
I'm so glad You are covering lots of points CVs missed.
Dilsher asking about Paro as beendini and threatening Rudra is very nice.
Dilsher - Paro shared beautiful bond.
So sweet Rudra remembering how he spent the evening with Paro and already missing her.
Even Samrat - Maithili equation you are handling differently, showing Samrat independent and
decides for his own family.
Thanks for PM.
firsttimehere thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update Rithu ðŸ˜Š Loved how Dilsher referred her as Parvati beendani ðŸ˜Š and for sure your Rudra is much more in control , sensible and more of a gentleman than being a jallad or janwar . I  Like this version of Rudra too ðŸ˜Š
neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update Rithu- love that Mohini is much more understanding in this story and that Samrat and Maithali are adopting - also glad Rudra found out about the kidnapping !
These are things I would have loved to have seen in the show do am very happy you are writing about it!
Eagerly waiting for the next chapter!
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice to see Rudr with happy thoughts. 
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Crazy410

Omg. Loved the new chapter. Rudra is ready to go down on his knees...yaaayyy!!!

Thank you. But you are getting a little ahead of the story. Rudra always knew of his attraction to Paro. His real challenge is accepting it gladly and acting on it 😉
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhushiParo

Loved it Rithu, very nice update.
Rudra came to know kidnapping of Maithili and how Paro helped to get her back.
I'm so glad You are covering lots of points CVs missed.
Dilsher asking about Paro as beendini and threatening Rudra is very nice.
Dilsher - Paro shared beautiful bond.
So sweet Rudra remembering how he spent the evening with Paro and already missing her.
Even Samrat - Maithili equation you are handling differently, showing Samrat independent and
decides for his own family.
Thanks for PM.

Thanks Sushmitha. The CVs stopped paying attention to details after March didn't they?
I
love the bond that Dilsher shared with Paro too. She restored his faith in khoobsurat women.
Rudra missing Paro is not new, his eyes always searched for her as soon as he returned from work. But he is a lot sweeter here.
Samrat standing up for his wife was something I wanted ever since the adoption issue was raised for the first time. This is long overdue from him.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: firsttimehere

Nice update Rithu😊Loved how Dilsher referred her as Parvati beendani😊and for sure your Rudra is much more in control , sensible and more of a gentleman than being a jallad or janwar . ILike this version of Rudra too😊

Thanks Vani. My Rudra is an officer and a gentleman 😉
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: neet2407

Lovely update Rithu- love that Mohini is much more understanding in this story and that Samrat and Maithali are adopting - also glad Rudra found out about the kidnapping !
These are things I would have loved to have seen in the show do am very happy you are writing about it!
Eagerly waiting for the next chapter!

Thank you neet. Mohini can be more understanding as long as everyone listen to her, we have seen that in RR 2.0. I have been waiting for the adoption track for the longest time so added here.
Rudra had to be told about the kidnapping, it was related to Paro. I'm still disappointed that we didn't see a tandav when he found out on the show.
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update rithu
So nice to see u cover all loopholes
Rudra got to know about the kidnapping scene
Samrat more of a man here
Loving this ff
Thanks for the pm