Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveispure thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i dont know why di is being criticized so much.abt her being thrown out of QH,i think she was nt d lead.& to pliz lead actress & others ,PH find it better to 
 throw her out.almost every lead has some attitude problem.
also when ksg made exit the show ,he was being criticized for his habits.bt this criticism never happened before exit.criticism & gossip occurred for almost every lead.bt only unprofessional behaviour is the reason for replacement.
when every1 know her history,then veera ph had known already before hiring her as lead.if she was such dispute queen being nobody then   why ph took risk for hiring her.
also i find it so childish on farnaaz part that she wrote complaint over such issues.
i like di nw as veera.personally she may b  nt ideal girl bt who is ideal?only few actress manages to be down to earth.best example of gossiping is pritika rao.she is very professional actress bt personally reserved nature.she dont like media coverage.& almost every day she was targeted .even sbb showed video where she did nt want any attention frm media.sbb was criticizing her bt i did nt find anything controversial frm her side.media house goes overboard  gossipping & criticizing one if it does nt get desired footage & scoop.media forget that actors r also human being nt their masala materials
pluviophile. thumbnail
Whatever. xP Edited by BrashCandy - 9 years ago
Patharsitara thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ppl here talking as if they know DI  and farnaaz personally๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ.DI is proud or not,farnaaz is friendly or not who care๐Ÿ˜‰?we are also nt perfect in our life then why to expect actors to be picture perfect.imo actors must be replaced if he or she is nt doing his /her work.

conflicts is natural to occur in workplaces.its higher authority duty to resolve such conflicts.

also i dont think DI  is stupid enough to loose her job & dream lead role just because she does nt like farnaaz๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Š.

majority of ppl interested in watching show.most of ppl even dont know abt their real names.all they care abt show.๐Ÿ˜† so why to act pricey.

if PH decide to replace actress they must bring more better girl otherwise show will be totally messed up.
bt i dont think ph stupid enough to fire DI for hairstylist issue.better fire hairstylist & ask both silly girls to bring their own hairstylist.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Even though E24 and TOI tend to make up things for attention, I feel there is some truth to all these rumors circling around. The reason I believe this is because of what happened when Di was a part of QH, I remember there used to be a lot of articles about her clashing with her co stars who even admitted to the reports. In the end the PH replaced her, if memory serves me right even Gul went on record to confirm she fired Di from the show because it was becoming too much.

Honestly I do not see Di making the same mistake twice, she wouldn't take such a risk and if she were such trouble then why would Shivin and Vishal interact so well with her? I've seen their offscreen segments, especially the ones with her and Vishal, they get along just fine.

I really hope for the show's sake the cast gets their act together, I do not want to see the show suffer because of this.
Edited by .Mandy. - 9 years ago
ElireEli thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
As none of us personally know either of them, so it is difficult to say who is actually at fault even if this true.Clashes like this happen in workplaces but that should not affect the productivity. If there is really some truth in this and a string of such incidents keep reoccurring which affects the working environment the PH may eventually take the harsh decision to replace her. Apart from talent, I believe a person's behaviour also matters a lot. And though veeba fans will be dissatisfied for a while eventually after some time people will get used to the new face and nobody will remember her. This has happened in so many instances. And this is applicable in all fields...nobody is indispensable and with the tough competition around you if you are not professional enough you will be axed. I just hope they get their acts straight and in the greater interest of the show deliver their best. There are so many leads who do not get along well but are professional enough to deliver their best when shooting together. Usually I am not too much affected by what they do in their personal life. I love Veeba and whether scripted or not enjoy their offscreen IV and would not like to see veeba suffer because of such unprofessional behaviour by any of the actorsEdited by ElireEli - 9 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VishAna

http://twitter.com/DiganganaS/status/493353837390872576  ๐Ÿ˜Š  Digangana has confirmed that these reports are FALSE and that there is no problem between her and Farnaz!

thnxx for clarification n even hews were true oh has to sort out.
.GrangerMalfoy. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What did you write? ๐Ÿ˜†
Bertibotfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Was not the leading lady of Balika Badhu (which is a bigger show than Veera) replaced? I have not watched a single episode of Balika Vadhu but I read somewhere that Pratyusha (the one that appeared in Big Boss) was thrown out coz of her attitude and she was the lead character? Is this true!
[/QUOTE]

Yeah Pratyusha was replaced, the PH accuse of throwing tantrums but her co stars statements were of that she was not well and couldn't cope up with the hectic working hours when the show started it's Saturday telecasts too! And it's generally known that the show has been on the downhill ever since she was replaced , since the present replaced actor lacks the charm and acting talent big time!
And Iam pretty much sure that if Digs is replaced the same thing will happen to Veera! Digs is anyday a good actor and also shares a mind blowing onscreen chemistry with Vishal!

Edited by Nayana21 - 9 years ago
smiley19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have seen loads of pics and selfies on this forum taken by the cast that include farnaz and di, surely if they hated each other they wouldn't take selfies with each other. It doesn't matter to me if they get on or not as long as it doesn't affect the show or veeba.
katherine123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jotstar2

Or really am I the one who has lodt fhe mentality or is it digs have u seen how ugly she is without make up I mean look atsanaya and her sanaya is way mor fitter then this piece of rubbish.
and anyways all of u lot I maybe your blimd and cannot se the ugliness on her face btw she does not know intensity and hotness while doing a romantic scene . Why is a 16 year old girl ding this and her dressing sense is out of order bitch.
๐Ÿ˜ก

You should know what you write... Nobody will understand this language!huh!!!!!

Anyways, I guess leads not getting along with each other is way too common in Indian Television industry, I dnt think theres anything to worry about, moreover if Digangna herself denies this these must just be rumours :)
Just enjoy the show guys.,, all actors are doing exceptionally well!