hairstyle.
"She even asked the channel to change her hairstylist to
avoid the 'copying act'," informs a source from the set,
adding, "Digangana is infamous for being enfant terrible on
the set. She has grown too big for her boots and doesn't
like anybody else hogging the limelight. Farnaz bonds with
the boys on the set too and that has only escalated the
matter."
Digangana and Farnaz didn't revert to our text message.

http://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news-interviews/Veera-and-Gunjans-war-hots-up/articleshow/39104109.cms
Edited by AnoushkaM - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
this will only affect the show

tfs
Sukhmani05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Don't know how much this news is true & why would DS do that ... Now everything is in the hand of PH & the channel - They gotta to sort out if there are any differences between the co-star otherwise it will affect the show badly especially since now the channel has taken control of the show with the change in story lines as per what majority of audience wants - VeeBa LS ... Can just hope for the best 
VishAna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

http://twitter.com/DiganganaS/status/493353837390872576  ðŸ˜Š  Digangana has confirmed that these reports are FALSE and that there is no problem between her and Farnaz!
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
arre yaar dono hairstylists ko fire kardo and let these two only do their hair & make-up all alone! ðŸĪŠ
Sukhmani05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -...mohini...-

arre yaar dono hairstylists ko fire kardo and let these two only do their hair & make-up all alone! ðŸĪŠ

So true - Waise bhi we always complain about DS hairstyle & want her MKC wala hair style back - Firing those hairstylist is the best option 
florence123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I seriously think we should wait for a proper confirmation as of now DS has rubbished these rumors why hasn't SBS or SBB telecasted it ever t didn't even come in that chugalkor aunty seg let's sit back and enjoy the show baki sab baad mein madness all of this is all of them look so comfortable with each other 
loveangel94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
even if all IV are scripted.there is a thing called body language.most of times i found shivin uncomfortable with farnaaz bt very friendly with di.vishal is comfortable with both.nowdays vishal & di looks friendly,so bonding with boys issue i dont find true.also abt stealing all limelight ,i find it bakwaas.
hw farnaaz is stealing limelight when whole show is focussed on veera.also i dont find farnaaz as great acress enough to overshadow other actors.if di wld have issue abt limelight then she shld complain abt vishal.because he is the most popular actor for this show nw stealing all limelight & overshadowing other actors & actress.most of ppl like to watch him.y di shld b insecure abt farnaaz
when she is getting enough promotion & publicity & huge fan following.
Kabshah thumbnail
Despite being super VeeBa fan, somehow I feel this news is true. Cat fights happen and both these women are getting equal attention from guys...jealousy and competition possible hain...
Body language clearly says there is an issue...but to a level that production house is thinking of replacing a lead actress,...now that is some news

Long bateeh short, frankly speaking, no actor is bigger than the show itself. If attitude sucks, no matter how talented you are, you can never be successful. Ish showbiz mein kitna aaye kitna Gaye...even if veera is replaced, within a month, audience will get used to the new person..

Nonetheless, for the sake of my VeeBa love, I hope this is just a bad phase and nth dramatic happens
mishi28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think yeh news bohat doubtful hay but digs ki history ki aise he hay sorry if i hurt any fan of her... ðŸ˜Š
i think isa actress change karnay jaisa kuch nahe ho ga but agar hua bhe toh kuch din log complain karain gae but phir used to ho jain gae new face ke
wesay bhe vishal kay saath har larki suit kare gae ðŸ˜‰