SaHil story: The Stockholm Syndrome (updated chap 2 on pg 3)

teddy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey all the wonderful people in QH forum,

Here's my second effort on SaHil. This time too, I plan to keep the story short and sweet (3 chapters at most). Sadly, I lost a big chunk of my work due to some technical problem , hence I am able to post only the part I could somehow save.😉

A little clarification on the name of the story. Here's what our 'google mata' has to say:

Stockholm syndrome is a psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and sympathy and have positive feelings toward their captors 😲, sometimes to the point of defending and identifying with them 🥱.

Well, contrary to the name, the beginning of the story is fluffy and light-hearted. It starts intensifying as we move to the second chapter. Till I manage to re-type the entire thing 😕, please put a few lines about what you think of the 'starter' 😊

This one for all SaHil lovers...

The Stockholm Syndrome: Chapter - 1/2) 😆 (It's too 'chotu' to call a full chapter)

"Did you know 80% of the male admitted that love struck them at a time when they were least expecting it?"

Aahil stared at the pop-up floating on his computer screen, seemingly confused by the randomness of it.

"To know more such interesting facts, log on to www.lovestruck.dot.com."

The pop-up blinked again, this time with the image of a garish pink heart held by two cherubs. Then it faded, leaving a shadow of pink floating on the screen, like the smile of a Cheshire cat hung in space.

*Apparently, people have a higher probability of getting struck by love than by lightning now-a-days.* Aahil sighed. He didn't have to look further for proof, as two figures appeared at the far end of the room and engaged into an animated conversation.

*Look at them! These two are a fairy tale in the making...well, almost.* a slight crease appeared on Aahil's forehead as he watched Sanam and Rehan chatting like long lost buddies in 'kumbh ka mela'.

It didn't take a genius to tell that Rehan was totally smitten by her. One look at his mooney eyes and that obedient smile plastered on his face, and you know the love bug has bitten him hard in the @$$, but the million dollar question is, whether the other party in question (aka Sanam) is also affected by the love virus and on her way to the zombie love-land?

Aahil tried to search for the symptoms in her face.

Googly eyes: Nope.

Sugary smile: Well, it's hardly her fault she has a sunshine smile, with dimples and all...

Pink patches on cheeks : Nah.

Racy heartbeat, heavy breathing: Huh! What the hell was he thinking!

"Aahil bhai?" Rehan's voice snapped him out of his reverie.

"Rehan?" Aahil shook his head briefly to clear his thoughts.

"Woh, actually, Aahil bhai, Sanam ko adhe din (half day) ki chutti chahiye thi..." Rehan said hesitantly. His gaze was fixated on the floor.

"Never knew she has appointed a spokesperson!" Aahil's eyebrows shot up.

*Things are getting really, really interesting* he smiled inwardly as Rehan's face turned crimson.

"Nahi, woh baat yeh hai, ke Badi Masjid ke paas Palace Ground mein Eid ka mela laga hua hai. Toh Sanam keh rahi thi ke usse mela dekhne ka mann hai. I too have some work nearby. Aapko plot no. 84 ki inspection yaad hai na, Aahil bhai? So, I thought I will drop her there. It's on my way..." Rehan pressed his lips so hard it was a thin line.

"Yeah, I am sure it's important." the corner of Aahil's lips twisted slightly.

*Even if it was in Mars or Venus instead of Palace Ground, my bro, you'd have happily accompanied her to the end of the world, I am sure* the thought made him chuckle.

"You know what's more important Rehaan...that she stays here and make sure the guests arriving from Nida's side get a proper welcome and a nice breakfast...so, NO!" Aahil shrugged and shifted his focus to the computer screen again.

"Main bahut jaldi aa jaungi, please. Main wadaa karti hoon, buss ek ghante mein wapas aa jaungi." Sanam sounded like she was close to tears, The tip of her nose had turned pink. She was blinking furiously, perhaps to keep the tears away.

*Oh,sh*t. NO. No tears for the love of God, Please!* Aahil cringed at the thought of seeing her cry. It was somehow unbearable to him, though a part of him wondered why.

"Okay, all right. Buss ek ghanta. Not a second more. Warna tum janti ho..." Aahil's threat was lacking the edge though.

"Aap ka bahut bahut Shukriya, main ek ghante se pehle hi wapas aa jaungi." Sanam wiped the corner of her eyes with her dupatta and lightened up Aahil's world with a thousand watt smile.

"Rehan jee, chale?" Sanam threw Aahil a last look of gratitude before leaving the room hurriedly. She couldn't believe her good fortune and a part of her wanted to escape fast before Aahil could give it a second thought or changed his mind, perhaps. Rehan hesitated for a moment, and then followed her like the thorough gentleman he was.

Aahil closed his eyes and breathed deeply in her aroma. The sensation was crushing like a tidal wave against the dark, stoney corner of his mind.

This feeling was killing him, but he wasn't ready to let go of it!

Sanam was waiting outside in the lawn when Rehaan emerged from the house, wearing his ever charming smile that exuded warmth and friendliness.

*Allah Miyaan, such a cute guy, he is!* Sanam secretly swooned a little.

"Sorry Sanam! Hope I didn't make you wait for long." Rehaan glanced at his watch. "Tumhe shayad der ho rahi hai." He said sheepishly.

"Nahi, nahi, Rehaan jee. Yeh aap kya keh rahe?" Sanam shook her head. "Actually, mujhe toh aapki shukriya ada karni chahiye, aapne mere liye itna kuch kiya." she sighed "I never thought that Jallad...mera matlab hai, Aahil jee would allow me to leave the house, even for an hour, specially when so many guests coming for the sagai."

Rehaan took her hands and pressed them gently. "Achche logon ke sath humesha achcha hi hota hai. Aur tum ek bahut achchi ladki ho, Sanam."

He stared at her beautiful face. His heart flattered a little in his chest.

She didn't know what to say. 

"Rehaan jee, aap itne achche hain, issi liye aap ko puri duniya achchi lagti hai. Lekin asal mein sab log aap jaise nahi hote." she was overwhelmed with his kind words. Nobody had ever spoken such nice words about her in this house.

"Sanam, mujhe lagta hai Aahil bhai ko samajh ne mein tum galati kar rahi ho." Rehaan said thoughtfully. "He may appear a little rude sometimes, par unka dil sone jaisa hai...No, trust me, Sanam. Aahil bhai ko mujhse zyada shayad iss duniya mein koi nahi jaan ta. Jisse woh sachche dil se aapna mante hain, usske liye woh jaan bhi de sakte hain." Rehaan's voice was brimming with conviction.

Sanam was about to contradict him, but her words were drowned by the screeching noise of a car halting beside them.

"Yeh Eid ka mela kya mere ghar ki lawn mein laga hai?" the glass window rolled down to reveal Aahil Raja Ibrahim's face, hidden behind a pair of slick black shades.

"Tum dono ab tak yehi khade ho! I thought I told you only one hour, not a minute more." with one swift movement, he was out of the car and standing in front of her.

The air of lazy arrogance surrounded him like the devil's cloak.

Before Sanam could answer him, he silenced her with a dismissive wave of his hand. "Get inside." Aahil's head turned towards Rehaan, who instantly obliged his Aahil bhai like a five year old.

Sanam stood there indecisively. She had never been offered a ride in such an expensive car before, that too by Aahil Raja Ibrahim, the man himself.

"Both of you." he barked pointedly at Sanam.

*Shaitan ka naam lo, aur Shaitan hazir.* Sanam grumbled and reluctantly joined Rehaan in the rear seat.

Aahil shut the front door with an unnecessary loud thud and walked back to the driver's seat.

*In the name of Allah, is that chick too blind to notice I opened the front door for her! Foolish girl!* Aahil jaw hardened as he adjusted the rear view mirror to at least get a glimpse of what's going on behind his back.

*Wait till I poke you 'bout all those hand holding in the lawn, little brother!* the thought of these two standing gooey eyed in his garden annoyed him to no limits, he wondered why, though.

Aahil was about to start the car when a perfectly manicured hand gripped the edge of the glass window and yanked the door open.

"BREAKING NEWS! You guys have a party crasher...and I'm sure you don't mind." Nida gave them her signature lopsided smirk as she carefully adjusted herself beside Aahil's seat."Apne hone wali biwi ko chhod ke inn boring logon ke company mein kya kar rahe ho, darling? Was my presence getting too hot for you?" Nida gave him a playful wink.

Somehow, every single word coming out of her pretty pink lips managed to sound obscene to Aahil

He crinkled his nose in disgust.*Does this girl ever stop talking sh*t?* He cursed inwardly.

"Of course I don't mind that you decided to grace us with your presence, sweet heart! After all, you are my loving would-be wife." the frost in his voice was anything but loving. The corner of his lip twisted, but the smile didn't reach his eyes.

*Who'd notice his eyes, anyway, when they are hidden behind those shades.*

In the back seat, Sanam's face paled. This was hardly the holiday she was hoping for.                                    

...(to be continued)

Teddy ❤️

Rukawat ke liye khed hai, babu moshai! 😆

Zindagi ek safar hai suhana/ Yahan kaal kya ho kisne jaana... 😉 Jan ne ke liye, keep reading. 

But one thing is for sure guys, I need to get rid of Nida 'wannabe choti begum' ASAP! She gets on my nerves, honestly.

P.S: PM kal karti hoon, yaar...badi neend aa rahi hai.🥱 Good night & sweet SaHil dreamz.

CHAPTER 2: PAGE 3 😉

Edited by teddy25 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mine;)

Wow wow wow!!

You writing another one for SaHil!!! AWESOME!

LOVE IT YO!!

I LOVE THIS AAHIL!!

And Sanam too! At least she acknowledges that Rehan is cute!!!

But.

Aahil.

Funneyhhh!!!! Woohoo!! His sense of humour. His thoughts, innermost thoughts!!

Front door part!! HaHaHa!!

This is brilliant!!!

So who's getting kidnapped!! Who's Stockholm! SOEXCITED! CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT PART!!!

Brilliant stuff this is.

You're brilliant.

You rock.

Love love love!!!!

And Rehan so cute!!!!

Can't wait for Eid ke mela!!!

Haha yes do something about sweetheart Nida!!!

Next part soon!!!Edited by farz_parachute - 9 years ago
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res.
Hum bhi reply kal karte hain yaar...hume bhi badi neend aa rahi hai...😆
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They say there's nothing quite as exhilarating as the early stages of falling in love. And here love is consuming energy, focus, and time of our Aahil Raza Ibrahim. He can't stop thinking about certain someone. 😆

This is soo awesome Teddy. 👏 Woww!! You are soo good girl. Loved it.

I am loving this Aahil. The love-struck ARI is all jealous of his brother cum friend and its burning a hole in his brain. 😆 I loved all his Soliloquies man. He is soo cute. I love it when he gets really jealous. It makes him act so dominant and sexy!! 😉 😳

The signs and symptoms of LoVe. Dr. Aahil Raza Ibrahim on Love and Stockholm syndrome. But the victim here is ARI only and his captor is as usual clueless about it. ;)

He is observing her behaviour and his too. Poor Rehan. His Aahil bhai is soon gonna bring him back to the Earth from his laa laa land. 😆 And please don't let Sanam fall for Rehan. She finds him cute. That's enough. He is cute but Sanam needs sexxy. 😆 And I see some sparks in Sanam' when Aahil said would-be-wife to Nida. Let the spark start a fire. ;)

Continue soon. I wanna see a jealous Sanam now. :)

Edited by TVD-IANcrazy - 9 years ago
farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^All that she said.

All.

Aaloo yaar.

Really nice reading you! But I'm biased... oops!

Hee!

Teddy dearest.

She's right y'know. You're talented. So very! I bet you know too!

;)

Mwahhh!!
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely beginning :)

The title sure made me wondering which direction the story might head toward. But I'm totally excited to read the next part.

You're really talented! ^__^

I really loved this part;
"In the name of Allah, is that chick too blind to notice I opened the front door for her! Foolish girl!* Aahil jaw hardened. 😆 oh, Aahil...

Also the part where he knows how Rehaan's been acting lately:
"Wait till I poke you 'bout all those hand holding in the lawn, little brother!"
- Love how jaloux Aahil is of his brother. Rehaan miya, you shouldn't touch the territory which belongs to your dear brother 😆 😉

Please, update soon, because you've got me pretty interested <3
lastdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
M lucky 2 stumble on anoda sahil story...thnks
jazsidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wonderfull n amazing...
interesting...
thx fr the pm...
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farz_parachute

^All that she said.

All.

Aaloo yaar.

Really nice reading you! But I'm biased... oops!

Hee!

Teddy dearest.

She's right y'know. You're talented. So very! I bet you know too!

;)

Mwahhh!!

And I love the biased you too. 😆
Aye12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww Teddy, what can i say?? :)) LOOOVE IT!! :)))) Hope you can continue soon, really really eager to read on :)) Please PM me if possible, thank youuu :))) xoxoxoxoxo