I'm crying for paro why cvs
are doing this to us . haven't seen the video your post
is aleady making me cry ...oh god
Paro is so close to my heart, cant
take this ..!
goguma thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: laap

Just reading all ur comments is making me cry...I am defi not gonna watch paros death scene...it is too much...though m sure sanaya will do an excellent job...but still wont b able to watch paro dying.
I guess my journey with RR will end here...I wud like to believe that rudra n paro lived happily ever after with their cute little baby.
I learnt a lesson in nov 2012..but still got involved in Rr...n now this... 😭

RR should just end with shantanu getting caught, and parud becoming happy parents ...
laap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: goguma

RR should just end with shantanu getting caught, and parud becoming happy parents ...

Yes ..I hope it had ended..rather than showing paros death...paro n rudra r soulmates...their relation is so beautiful...I cannot imagine rudra falling in love with paros lookalike...n more than that...paros death is just too devastating...
Though I will miss parud...but still cannot watch this
nerina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
These past episodes could have got trps but there were on a super fast track...I feel they did not want to explore Paro...Sanaya could have done brilliant in the pregnancy track...as of late both Paro and Rudra have given good episodes and both are there 100%...cannot understand these makers...they are muddled up with 
lincolnshire thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Personally  I think the makers are under pressure due to this TRP nonsense

Try and do everything possible like writting to  Newspapers,newschannels ministers

etc  constantaly  and influence ths TRP crap It has to go if INDIAN TV wants tp Progress 

beyond SAS BAHU DRAMAS OF DARK AGES
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Entire weekend, and next week - we will all be crying

Thanks for spreading such cheer, CVs πŸ˜­
ipktouch thumbnail
omg are they really going to kill paro?i thought they backed out the plan..OMG why..??
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: humsafar

Actuall episode will be really hard to watch
N sunara u really follow sanaya n understand her
I remember ur post about rat joke which sanaya pulled of
Really well 😊
Be strong
M happy atleast we will have still sanaya n ashish in the show
Will really miss paro
An innocent soul
I wish if they wanted the character to die they showed her
Death while delivering the baby but not by shantanu
Very disappointing

thank u!

i guess that is true.. its like they destroyed the last shred of purity and innocence in this story by shedding her blood in the end!! πŸ₯±

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: VIMAL.M

I don't know about others. Sanaya's portrayal of Paro made me get attached to the character and made me love Paro . I will miss Paro.But  I am sure Sanaya will again make me love her new character she will play in RR.

My concern is CV's should create the new character powerful and educated. They should explore her . They should not create a character which has traces of Sanaya's previous role she played .

I hope it will be a sensible track after leap.

i know. she made us connect to Paro and it hurts to think her not being there even if its Sanaya 😭

let's pray for the best..