NOOOO NOOOO NOOOO NOOOO GOD DON'T!!

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
I am weeping... cried myself to sleep after writing my last post and woke up to this..

GOD NOOO NOOO NOOO!!! I can't bear this!! 😭😭😭

I swore I wouldn't love another show as much as last time. but god damnnit I loved Paro! And I can't bear to lose her 😭😭
So young.. just 22yrs of age.. with her new born baby and her whole life ahead of her.. NOOO!! 😑😭😭

Edited by princessunara - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sunara I have been crying since I watched that cruel BTS , I am still choked up by my tears ..
Paro hiding her baby , trying to keep it safe in the Almirah was the last nail in coffin , I totally broke down watching that bit ..
It was just emotionally so much draining .
Sanaya's acting prowess made those scenes so real and heart wrenching ..
I have no words , my vision is blurred by tears .. I can't write more Sunara .
I don't know how will I watch the actual episodes .. In twitter and FB all are mourning so much ..
It's so cruel that for such a flawed system like TRP cvs played with viewers emotions and with this much brutality ..Edited by SanzBarbie - 9 years ago
samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😭

What the hell
Where is RUDRA πŸ˜‘
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm SOBBING. I CAN'T. MY PARO. MY BABY GIRL. MY PRINCESS. SO YOUNG. 
SHE CAN'T. GODDAMN NO. PLEASE. JUST NO. I CAN'T SEE HER DIE. I'M SO ATTACHED TO HER.

SUNARA TELL ME THIS IS A NIGHTMARE.

I've been sobbing uncontrollably this whole day.

I SWEAR SHANTANU GET AWAY FROM HER PLEASE. OH MY GOD.
parud4infinity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm crying for parud and why the cvs are doing this to us for goodness sake don't kill paro 😭   πŸ˜­ 😭
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanzBarbie

Sunara I have been crying since I watched that cruel BTS , I am still choked up by my tears ..
Paro hiding her baby , trying to keep it safe in the Almirah was the last nail in coffin , I totally broke down watching that bit ..
It was just emotionally so much draining .
Sanaya's acting prowess made those scenes so real and heart wrenching ..
I have no words , my vision is blurred by tears .. I can't write more Sunara .
I don't know how will I watch the actual episodes .. In twitter and FB all are mourning so much ..
It's so cruel that for such a flawed system like TRP cvs played with viewers emotions and with this much brutality ..

I am sobbing and stuffing my fist in to my mouth to stop myself from making too much sound.. because damnnit how can I explain to anyone about this lacerating pain of losing a TV CHARACTER?

BUT DAMN IT DAMN THEM!! Its killing me to watch her run.. hide... try to call for help.. and as u said.. i broke to pieces when she hid her little baby in the cupboard...to keep it safe.. no matter what happened to herself..

damnn them for doing this to us!😭

orpi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
3 parts of BTS they have.. and sanaya indirectly said that she will miss playing paros character surely but again  she feels she is lucky that in one serial she will be playing two diff roles.. so will try her best to do justice to the new character and she is looking forward to that too.. guys donno I felt when sanaya was saying all this u will see her crying face though she was having cold but u can see she was also feeling terrible that paro is gonna die.. we all should get prepared for that!! soon we r going to have a death secen of paro and rudra will be a living dead person !! our emotional roller coaster is gonna come soon!!
so can I plss get a hug πŸ€— guys!! feeling helpless !! its so heart wrenching !!  πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sunara,
 what did you do? I'm controlling myself from watching from morning.
I'm preparing myself after watching yesterday's episode, I got tears when she fell down though I know she'll be fine.😭
For worst I'm mentally preparing myself but your picsπŸ˜­πŸ’”
Oh! God
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: RadiantSanz..

I'm SOBBING. I CAN'T. MY PARO. MY BABY GIRL. MY PRINCESS. SO YOUNG. 

SHE CAN'T. GODDAMN NO. PLEASE. JUST NO. I CAN'T SEE HER DIE. I'M SO ATTACHED TO HER.

SUNARA TELL ME THIS IS A NIGHTMARE.

I've been sobbing uncontrollably this whole day.

I SWEAR SHANTANU GET AWAY FROM HER PLEASE. OH MY GOD.

damnnit i want them to reshoot the episode today! I want Rudra to shoot Shantanu in the room and NOT give him to BSD custody!! those imbeciles...

I want it so damn much.., I want my Paro to be alive.. god.. nooo!!
i am weeping.. i love her so much damnnit..

I don't care for another charcter damn u CVs! I want our PAROOO!!! 😑😑😑😭😭😭

nerina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Definitely the makers have a heart of stone... somehow I am still latching onto hope that  miraculously with some drama, Paro would slip into amnesia..Dont they know we are better judges than anyone else lest  they have no inkling themselves to understand   this imminent disaster they are brewing.. Why are they in express??? they cannot even give us enough time to savor and delight in her pregnancy track...Sad ...too too sad.Edited by nerina - 9 years ago