Views

Users

Frequent Posters

punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
finally some happiness coming their way
both have been alone all their lives
and with annie and ishita working overtime, they stand no chance not to become a couple
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
wonderful update! Geet's inner turmoil well portrayed! Ishita helping Annie! Geet wrking wid Maan! he helps her! Geet j! Maan says she is his wife! update soon, well written
Jayeeta_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update...👍🏼...Annie trying to bring Maaneet close with the help of Ishita Bhalla...😎...Geet is confused why Maan married her without any consent...😕...Geet joins Maan's office and she gets really J on seeing Maan's secretary leaning so close to him...😛😆...Maan defending her...👏👏👏...Geet developing feelings for Maan......after seeing the precap can't wait 4 the next update......pls continue soon...😊...
humazuban thumbnail
Awesome update loved it too much thank God k Geet M k liye
Kuch feel karrahi hai I'm happy the way M talked to his secretary
kavitamundhara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
loved the update...
and loving the precap even more...
u gave a veeerrryyy long update...
thank u so much..
loved it...

icskwt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful part...geet in maan office and still confused for one thing why maan marry her...precap good... good progress in there relation...
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think Geet being more confused will make her curious to know the other side of the story. 
Nice ...
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I loved the update. So now Geet's questions are changing with the time she spends with Maan. She almost is over her anger n is trying to find the answers of the real questions now. Also her view to see life has changed. First she used to find everything dull but now even the colorful flowers makes her positive towards life.
I so loved this Maan, he gets happy n satisfied with small things related to Geet. Lke having daily meals or that she decides to join her business. He barely was able to content his happiness when she told him about her joining office. With the craziness he was seeing the things to be perfect n comfortable for Geet for her cabin just made me fall for him. He is a sweetheart. He is perfectly rectifying his mistakes.

And loved seeing the glimpse of jealousy in Geet. For all this while only Maan was burning n dying for her attention but for the first time Geet was having that feeling. Though her jealousy dint last for long cos Maan can never ignore her. He is head over heels in love with her but still would love to see such jealousy in her again. May be then fer feelings will intensify more n she will be possessive of Maan like he is of her.

Annie gets a hug from me. Her efforts to get Maan n Geet together is sweet of her. Both means a lot to her n she cant see anyone sad n upset. Cant wait for charity ball.

-Sanjana!
mayurmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
whoaaa damn good yaar.. nice plan annie.. hmm good siya got the perfect reply.. now she can go to hell.. seducing geets maan.. cont soon hun
jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update.. Geet went 2 ofice... Waitng 4 maaneet moment update soon