Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
great update
loved it
waiting for the sad times to end
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
That was such a emotional update. I really had my eyes wet at so many moments. When Annie took Geet to her room n the way her room was designed with such precise detailing just the same way she once had voiced n dream to have just says how crazily Maan loves her. Also how much both of them missed Geet so dearly for all these years in every special occasion n moment of life was just shown to her by the amount of gifts they collected for her making her feel special n important. And that one thing where he worked hard just so that Annie could join hand art classes n makes band for Geet really touched me deep. He for that moment seemed insanely in love with her who would go to any length for Geet. I really loved the whole description of her room for the thought it contained behind while decorating it. It wasnt anything materialistic but made with great love n care. Such special n touching moments from Maan-Annie will definitely make her forget her anger she feels for Maan. Her life once after mother left was hell n so she was left with nothing to expects from Shaina or Granpa n so suddenly after seeing so much of real love from Maan-Annie will make her forget her wounds n she would heal eventually. And even at the end i was really happy to see her venting her anger out on Maan by crying n hitting him n opening up rather than bottling her feelings. Her asking for time was good n hopefully Maan will give her that n would wait patiently without rushing things.

Maan was wrong n it was good to see Aryan making that attempt to make him realize it as well. Not that he doesnt know but coming from our own friend does bring different n greater effects. But the good thing is he is guilty n ready to sort out things himself. He better stay positive n his friend Geet back first.

And good to see Shaina accepting Aryan. It was yet another a positive update with emotional scenes which just touched me a deeply.

-Sanjana!
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shaina is happy 
Akshay handa is worst den a monster
angel0912 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update finallty geet &maan come closer I didn't get any 0m pls do add me in ur list 
ammu5 thumbnail
lovely update..maan fulfilling all hr wishs
change12 thumbnail
wonderful update ...
looking forward to the leap and seeing all independent geet ..
deep002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
awesome update, finally geet try to understand him
nehakapoor7 thumbnail
superb... finally all 3 friends met.. hope happy days r on d way.. ðŸ˜Š

waiting for next part ... do cont. soon
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 15
nice part...
Geet is surprised to see all the things...
Maan is glad shes back...
and hes also happy that Geet didnt refuse and reject him...
cont soon dear...
icskwt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful part...love the way maan fulfill her wishes and annie so sweet explaining her how maan and she wished to get her back...maan love her a lot and he said geet to give chance to their friendship..geet is still engry the way he married her and she felt hurt...
geet asked about some time and maan was happy that she didnot refuse and reject him..