Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DirtyDancing thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Its the first time i am crying for a fictional character...
Hate cvs
Why this has to happen to our paro and rudra...
This post is heart wrenching.
goguma thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oldestfan

She will not die. Not really. She may came back in a different avataar, but she will still be Paro. Rudras 

Paro, and over time, she will reveal herself to be so. 

So stop crying, and be strong and brave for her! Because she will go through a crazy ordeal. And so will her Rudra. Stand with them, hang in there with them! See it through with them! 

i want to believe this also  ...  really i do ...

been feeling so low, after watching the heart wrenching spoilers...
just by thinking abt it.. and there i'll shed a tear ... again ...

*mom will think that someone has dumped me ...*
Sarunarshiy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
U just made me cry sunara...;-(..;-(.. I love dis gentle,caring,compassionate paro..:-(.. Plz Plz dont kill her..;-(..;-(..;-(..
The-Diva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Honestly Sunara, I too cried while watching the episode. How happy were PaRud finally? It was such a sweet scene where both of their eyes were filled with hopes and dreams of the future.
I cannot believe that CVs are snatching all this much-deserved happiness away from them and killing off a pure,  loving Paro. I cannot see Rudra falling in love with some other woman, its just too painful.. For me RR is PaRud, and I have fallen in love with this couple ðŸ˜­
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thank you very much for sharing this moment with me..
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I am crying reading all of your beautiful messages..
All of you who filled these 11 pages of this thread - i read every single message you have written. sharing.. caring for that young girl who has made a place in all of our hearts..

for whom all of us are praying.. whose survival matters so much to us.. because she matters. she matters so much..

because tv has never before seen a character as pure, pristine and innocent while remaining so beautifully feminine..

She was the embodiment of what a woman is - gentle.. yet so strong..  so fragile physically yet emotionally so resilient...

And with her gentle nature and tender heart that loves so easily she made a man who was consumed by hate to find peace.. she doused the fire that is Rudra with her gentle cool calm depths...

I am truly praying... that we don't have to go through this hell. this debilitating blow that they are getting ready to deliver us,,

just praying to gods that this sweet Paro survives.. to be with her Rudra and their baby son.. to be one small happy family.

tu... mein... hamesha...

Edited by princessunara - 9 years ago
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post Sunara. You made me cry :'(
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sunara, reading all the posts here, it's amazing to realize how much Paro made a place for herself in viewers heart, how much she is loved and cherished and what a tremendous job Sanaya has done bringing her to life. Wish she could see the outpouring of love for Paro.Edited by showviewer - 9 years ago
ivyregina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
how apt to make this as the last battle cry...

Tu...Mein...Hamesha

kavya152 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: showviewer

Sunara, reading all the posts here, it's amazing to realize how much Paro made a place for herself in viewers heart, how much she is loved and cherished and what a tremendous job Sanaya has done bringing her to life. Wish she could see the outpouring of love for Paro.

😛