Parvati...and a heart grieves..

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Wonder why I titled this post today as such? Because I am grieving.. I am already grieving for a loss I am preparing myself for.. How could I not...when I have always loved her so much.. not just Sanaya as Paro - but Paro.. Rudra's Paro.. our Paro..

That Paro who after exultantly telling her major saab that he was going to be a father..  whose joy cannot be contained as she tells him that she would become a mother.. who so naturally cupped his face in her small hands.. who smiles in to his eyes.. lighting up his world.. who instinctively knew to reach to him.. knew when to cuddle in to him..
who spoke of a future...where him her and their baby lived happily ever after...

That Paro.. whose eyes crinkled in laughter.. who hugged him so tight never wanting to let go...

That Paro.. who on the happiest day of her life.. saw the unshed tears in her sister's eyes.. who made her a part of her joy.. reaching to the heart of heart and sharing the biggest joy of a woman's life.. motherhood.. who gave that right to be called 'maasi' to her sister..

'you are my big sister right? So how lucky would my baby be to have the love of two mothers...'

And that Paro who after gifting this beautiful bond she apologized.. for being the reason, even unintentionally to bring those shadows of pain in her sister's eyes...

to have that sister be overcome by love for this sweet little sister.. who..with this angelic heart...thought of her..
That Paro.. her jija Maitili couldn't help but love even more today...

That Paro.. whose husband looking on.. asked her..  'how do u do this?' because a soul so pristine.. that is filled with such compassion, caring, tenderness... towards everyone.. he cannot imagine anyone being this pure..

She doesn't even understand what he asked of her. because for her.. she wasn't being generous.. she wasn't being altruistic.. she was just being.. herself.. just being Paro...

That Paro.. whose husband.. uncertain..about his ability to be a good father..comes to her.. naturally..because who else could be as attentive and caring as her? He turns to her.. not as to a wife.. but as to a nurturer...instinctively laying his soul bare.. because he knew his soul would be safe with her..

And indeed.. that Paro..whose gentle knowing eyes softened with understanding..

she offers him physical comfort..belongingness in her lap.. as holding him with love..and her eyes brimming with love..she promises him that he will be a wonderful father.. confident in her soft maternal ways..

That Paro.. who so confidently says to her husband that 'they will bring up their baby with very good values..'

That Paro.. who speaks of a future, where they will together bring up their baby with his advice, her mother love.. his stubbornness..and my calmness..

That Paro.. Rudra shares with, 'my anger.. and your love..'

That Paro who giggles.. thinking of that sweet future to come.. and tells him that when their baby cuddles up to his chest his anger would melt on its own..

That Paro who asks her major saab to be prepared to welcome so much happiness in to their lives..

I am going to miss her so much...
Parvati.. Paro.. lovingly called.. who with faltering words made a wish.. as she thanked her Bolenath for giving her such overwhelming happiness...
she never had needs for too many things.. she was so simple.. so innocent she only asked for a home that was hers.. where a doting husband named after her Bolenath would shower her with love.. two babies that they would create together.. a small tiny corner of this world that was her own.. and finally that simple innocent wish has been fulfilled... a doting husband whose world begins and ends with her.. a little baby.. a symbol of their love growing in her womb..
and this time.. she doesn't even worry.. last time when happiness came knocking on her door.. she whispered a little fear.. 'this much happiness...you have never given me at once Bolenath.. I feel scared..'

and this time she dreams.. hopes.. builds a whole world with her husband and her baby... for the first time since she was a 6yr old.. her very own family. how fair is it to snatch it from her? so soon.. before she even got to embrace it?
She deserves her happy ending god.. a happily ever after.. these shining eyes.. filled with so much innocent joy and hopes for a future shouldn't dim..

This pure pristine soul deserves to live that little wish of hers..

And we deserve it too.. because.. when Paro goes away.. no matter whether its a girl with the same face that returns.. or a changed Westernized Paro.. I would have lost her..because she wouldn't be Paro..

Paro.. who smiles shyly...
Paro.. who looked at the whole world with innocent compassionate eyes..
Paro...who managed to melt even a stone with her love..
Paro.. who managed to brighten the darkest day with one innocent smile..
Paro.. whose gentleness would touch the harshest of souls..
Paro... whose beauty was not in her porcelain skin tone.. but in her pure heart..
Paro... who was so pristine that it hurt to see her hurt..
Paro...who was so compassionate, tender and caring that she made a place in the heart of everyone who met her..
Paro... who was so simple.. that she never understood a hidden meaning..
Paro... whose sense of justice was so simple and honest..
Paro.. who with her soft lilt called out the sweetest of words... 'major saab'
Paro.. whose eyes brimmed with love everytime she looked at her major saab...

Paro... who brought alive a man.. whose heart she revived from the dead..and a man who gave that revived heart to her for safe keeping.. because he knew this angelic soul would never let a single scratch come to his heart..

How could we ever have her back.. she will never be that Paro again..

And I am already grieving..

Honestly this is one of the very few posts I have made on IF I have cried while making...

Edited by princessunara - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I'm crying while reading this ... πŸ˜­
Will be back later if I can. 
_AngryBird_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Paro will be missed...😭
I wish all this leap spoilers are just a dream..
Can't take Paro's death...
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Sunara... you make me cry even more. Such heartfelt words. I am just not able to take it... it is too harsh.. just too harsh for me to .. oh !God ...my heart is aching yaar...πŸ€—
parud4infinity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You made me cry with your heartfelt words 😭
sho-shweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sunara I didn't cry after watching the epi,just wanting to enjoy what they are showing right now but your post brought tears in my eyes.You are extremely good with words and the pics actually made my heart skip a beat.My Paro can't die bas!I know that its been decided but I simply want this track to drag and drag and drag and not come to an end.Just Paro being pregy and Rudra taking care of her and nothing else.I signed up for Rudra and Paro and Sanish gave their best,they actually made us beleive that they exist but now this,I made a promise with myself a couple of years back  I wont be emotionally invested to any show but I guess Sanaya and Ashish's flawless potrayal of Parud and the story made me forget this.though the story wasn't upto my expectations but atleast Parud were there to keep me waiting for RR.How can RR run without Parud  CVs???
apologies for typos I just blurted out my frustatration!
Edited by sho-shweet - 9 years ago
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Omg Sunara. Dont do this yaar. I am crying.😭 I cant stop. What perfect desrciption dear. OMG, This cant happen. How can the CV's do this? I am still hoping for some miracle. If sanaya ever dropped into IF I a sure she will be moved by your apt caps and words dear.
winnieluvsarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
paro cannot die😭
we cant let her die πŸ˜­
we just cant😭
i am still crying sunara 
thanks for this amazing postπŸ€—
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sunara your words have brought tears to my eyes. 😭 What an ode to such a beautiful soul- our Paro. Will try to write more when I can gather my thoughts. This is one of your most heartfelt post.
Krishna_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just want to say that your post is brilliant. Could not stop my tears while reading it. πŸ˜­
Will really miss Paro. 😭 RR will never be the same.