Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
I am crying. I always loved #Paro more and my heart is grieving 😭
just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This post was both touching and heartbreaking at the same time. 😭 I think you've summed up many of us forum waasi's feelings perfectly! Honestly, I won't be able to take Paro dying!!  😭 Amd just think... If we're all getting depressed about her potential demise, imagine how Rudra is gonna feel??! I am just keeping my fingers crossed that the whole Paro dying thing is just a rumour. 
automaticstart thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ttears are coming from heart n its hurting so much dont know what to say n what not i cried for today so much n ur post that made remember her from start the way paro was is n always be .i have never seen such pure n gentle character on tv n would giving sanaya whole credit fir making my eyes red with crying today .o god what is happining.
n thank u from the bottom of my heart for this n making me some more cry.
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh God Sunara. I just feel like wailing. Will be back when I m more coherent. 
BerryBlush07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
completely agree..and all the words u mentioned had pain and love both over-coming each other..
to day was the first time i ever shed a few droplets of tears while watching this soap , it was the scene btwn paro and maithili, it was just a scene shot for just a soap but from where i saw, i could actually feel the warmth of the joys of a would be mother , the glow that her face offered and the shimmer that was in her eyes it was so real ,so pure..nothing pretentious at all.. and the way she addressed to maithilis grief ,her grin when she said my baby would have the love of two mothers.. words can't describe the sweetness that that particular scene had to an extent that ,that very sweet gesture compelled my dry eyes to fill up . that ! and all the other beautiful scenes where a couple shared joy and discussed nervousness about such a BIG event in their life..all of it was soo heart-touching.. the actors where on par with perfection ..especially paro, a mother like any other ,weaving dreams for her child's future with the one person she loves..

beautiful post sunara.. i still can't believe they are gonna kill paro. she will always be the most admirable daily soap character. A Lady with all lady-like attributes..just PERFECT ❤️
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
your post really made my cry. already was feeling bad after seeing episode coz i knew their happiness is short-lived but the way u described paro. oh my god. I just hope its just paro and not some look alike. cant bear Rudra with anyone else..
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sunara!
Perfect description of Paro. 
You made me more emotional than I am right now.😭

kaykay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really beautiful...we can't lose paro...please they cnt do this to paro..RR is all about parud...they can't show rudra or paro with somebody else...i'm still praying and hoping that paro will not be dead...but its hard to keep hoping Edited by kaykay - 9 years ago
SweetSanny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Heart aches ...when reading...Upcoming weeks will be very tough to handle...