Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divyavm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Agreed, Rajat does the best with his script .. Sometimes the script is the issue
sunram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshaakulkarni

Ohh πŸ˜² is it  !!! btw is the other version also true ..??? i mean did akbar really had a wife or a singer  named aqiqa in actual history .. or is it some cooked up story ??

I read somewhere all this happened at Delhi palace and not Agra when he went there to solve certain issues😲 jitne muh utni baate
divyavm thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocobrownies

Brillaint take..! Dhivya..! πŸ‘πŸΌ
I loved yesterday's episode..! πŸ˜ƒ
JJ scenes, quite refreshing one , loved Ruklal scene , dynamical variation indicated in both relationship status looks good..! I loved Jalal reasonable state mindset in balancing this rough circumstance it was  good to watch...Loved Lavina acting in mirror scene , though I hate her as Rukaiya , she nailed out in every frame..πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks so much! Yesterday's episode was quite the bonanza! 
divyavm thumbnail

Originally posted by: rpeez

So Lavanya is our new collective sautan πŸ€£

Yes,I have the bhavishyavaani and Jadugarni skills that Jodha has πŸ˜† Oops, I let it slip 

To be honest, there was a girl on the forum whose name was Lavanya- we used to discuss in my thread everyday ... Somehow must have remembered her 
rpeez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyavm

Yes,I have the bhavishyavaani and Jadugarni skills that Jodha has πŸ˜† Oops, I let it slip 

To be honest, there was a girl on the forum whose name was Lavanya- we used to discuss in my thread everyday ... Somehow must have remembered her 

So you're a nazooni? πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Nostalgia... so many girls in the forum who aren't active these days. πŸ˜’
Rashmi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Divya,
I feel a JA film should again be made with now Ruku angle.it will be very interesting to see this love triangle.i vote for Ruku as Kareena,Jodha as deepu or Priyanka and Akbar as SRK or Saif.

divyavm thumbnail
divyavm thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunram

Liked your take Divi

Thanks!

looks like Joja who were always teda / giving bhashan to each other and never fun loving /lighthearted have become so due to mohabbat and to be parents and Ruqlal have reached the bhashan stage without love and even seem to have lost  their friendly chitchat and light heartedness . What an irony of time

That is funny ... but Jalal's dialogues are structured in such a way that you see the concern and not the direct lecture

Have to seem what Nigaar aapa has up her sleeve and how she will hurt her bhaijaan and bhabhijaan

I just want this track over
Spoilers i never bother jab ayega tab dekengeπŸ˜› but promo says Kidnap will be 28th and Jalal will come to rescue

I know why spoil our mood in advance

Precap it is shown for tomorrow probably Khyber Passing😲 into the Harem

That is funny! The Khyber Passing actually was in the harem first

divyavm thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunram

I read somewhere all this happened at Delhi palace and not Agra when he went there to solve certain issues😲 jitne muh utni baate

Okay, at least if it happens when he goes to Delhi due to some political circumstances it may be more palatable
divyavm thumbnail

Originally posted by: rpeez

So you're a nazooni? πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Nostalgia... so many girls in the forum who aren't active these days. πŸ˜’

You lose a few, you gain a few, like you πŸ˜Š