Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
@Mandy, I dont agree. SV or no SV he is always at his best. He dont have any issues with any director. His performance gets effected when characterization nd tracks r not gud. If jalal goes weak his performance will also be weak.
GOTforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnirony

@Mandy, I dont agree. SV or no SV he is always at his best. He dont have any issues with any director. His performance gets effected when characterization nd tracks r not gud. If jalal goes weak his performance will also be weak.

Agree๐Ÿ‘

cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Brillaint take..! Dhivya..! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I loved yesterday's episode..! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
JJ scenes, quite refreshing one , loved Ruklal scene , dynamical variation indicated in both relationship status looks good..! I loved Jalal reasonable state mindset in balancing this rough circumstance it was  good to watch...Loved Lavina acting in mirror scene , though I hate her as Rukaiya , she nailed out in every frame..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

rpeez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashmi81

New begum who is coming as per spoiler .See Divya knows the actress's real name who is playing the new begum
๐Ÿคฃ

So Lavanya is our new collective sautan ๐Ÿคฃ
sunram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Liked your take Divi

looks like Joja who were always teda / giving bhashan to each other and never fun loving /lighthearted have become so due to mohabbat and to be parents and Ruqlal have reached the bhashan stage without love and even seem to have lost  their friendly chitchat and light heartedness . What an irony of time

Have to seem what Nigaar aapa has up her sleeve and how she will hurt her bhaijaan and bhabhijaan

Spoilers i never bother jab ayega tab dekenge๐Ÿ˜› but promo says Kidnap will be 28th and Jalal will come to rescue

Precap it is shown for tomorrow probably Khyber Passing๐Ÿ˜ฒ into the Harem
divyavm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnirony

Yesterday rajat was equally gud in both akdha nd ruqlal scenes. But he is always gud when it comes to expressions. Actually the repetative dialogues in the akdha scenes spoils the mood. But yesterday they seemed very comfortable. Infact yesterday rajat nailed both ruqlal nd akdha scenes. Normally im very critical about akdha scenes bcoz my expectations r very high but yesterday I loved both akdha nd ruqlal. But yes ruqlal scene was more emotional.

Agreed! Yesterday was a good day! 
divyavm thumbnail

Originally posted by: greeshma014

Divya, loved ur post..๐Ÿ˜Š..you described both AkDha ,and RukLal scene very much..i loved the first AkDha scene very much..it was very very good..cute nok-jhok..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ..second twins scene was very short,and it didn't impress me much..rajat's expressions compensated dat..
RukLal scene was a very emotional one..๐Ÿ˜ญ..what make their scenes different from other scenes is it's depth..their relationship reached dat level,wher dey can understand each others feelings..dey r not soul mates,dey r not lovers..but der is sumthing  inbetween dem which binds dem together..initial days,dey played chess,rutna-manana..dey were cute scenes..but dat time we never get to see dis types of scenes,which shows their emotional sides.be it rukku advicing jalal in chess room,their talk inbetween war,or yesterday's scene...the reversal is happening with AkDha..no doubt,their scenes r cute,but emotional factor is mising..dey tease each other,flirt with each other..but der is no serious talks between dem regarding deir feelings..ii  always prefer watching gud quality well exicuted scenes rather dan lollipop scenes..i hope dey come with some sensible ideas..

Thanks so much. Yes, Akdha was cute for its nok jhok and Ruq-lal for its depth. I hope they give Akdha some meaningful dialogues as they dream about their children. 
divyavm thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandyg

munni, to be honest rajat is best when directed by SV! these two together create magic that is why that touch of passion is missing in akhda scenes because its not sv directing them and i feel that rajat just wants the scene to be done and over with!

Akdha scenes are not scripted to be passionate off late is my feeling 
divyavm thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

Adi, can you please clear this doubt about this minister/courtier/noble's wife that everyone is on about? Because the internet articles are obviously quite distasteful... 

What do the namas say about this? Apparently, Abhay and even Donjas lately has said such a thing didn't happen as described!

In that era, this was probably very common while this particular incident may be untrue. 

I think our worry is we know the CVs will make it distasteful