Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilverLining_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: SPraba

Hey archie. Nice to see u darling. Pregnancy is a bit too soon but there is a twist in it. I always wanted to see Sanaya potraying a pregnant character and voila I got my wishes here and Parud were so cute when they were sharing this joy. So am excited.

I agree with both u and Priyanka that RR has lost its original plot somewhere due to poor execution and bad writing. What a star cast RR has. Gosh golden lead couple, super vamps like Mohini, Teju, characters like Maithili, comedy kiliye Sumer. They ruined it all. Even dillu is made a mere prop now.
I just hope this rushing of tracks and illogical execution goes away when the so called leap starts. Hoping this leap is like a breath of fresh air giving us back our original RR with Parud's intense chemistry, passion, love which will keep us glued to our seats. Anyway we will know all our answers next week. Till then enjoy the ride with me.
I need u guys to come to the todays take everyday with me. I miss u guys so much. Need ure views.
Well weekends are lazy for me as well. I can sleep and help in household chores. But this weekend planning to spend it with u guys.
So am off now. Will come back after seeing RR and post my take. I need ure viewsπŸ˜ƒ

I dearly hope so Prabha!! I don't wanna hate my fav show. Or think about "this" RR in future and laugh at myself for sitting through such a show once!πŸ˜›
No one will be happier than me if it all happens the way you say!😊😊 Keeping fingers crossed!!
_SilverLining_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shutter

πŸ€— to you Archie!!!!! Thank god there's at least someone who thinks the same!!!!! Seriously, the CVs need to buck up and get their bearings straight!!!! Get a good story and come up with some continuity in all departments!!!! They have got such fabulous actors and all their talents are almost wasted!!!! It sad actually, seeing such things happening to a show with so much potential!!!!! And hence, I am going to keep my presence to a minimum so as not to spread negativity!!!!! Bas!!!

πŸ€—πŸ€—
Me too! πŸ‘πŸΌ
shutter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You know what is the problem with leaps???? They just lose track of the original plot once the new storyline is incorporated!!!! Till date, RR was the best show in terms of story, progression of tracks and appeal!!!! But now all the good things are getting ruined, murdered by the very hands that created such a masterpiece!!!!

Anyways, leave it... Its hopeless arguing for the betterment of a show!!!

Praba, I will be late with my take... Please Res a thread so that I can res my place... *Greedy much*... πŸ˜†
shutter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SilverLining_

πŸ€—πŸ€—
Me too! πŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ₯³ 
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _SilverLining_

Hi Prabha!!πŸ€—

I honestly don't think any twist can save the show now. I'm sorry, I sound very negative I know, but I'm just being practical. When the news of death track, pregnancy track came out, I had my judgements to myself coz I wanted to see how the whole thing plays out and then comment. And now time has come. A lot of people, including you are worried about the tracks, unhappy about them but I'm not. I can take whatever they give us. But they just have to do it properly, which they are clearly not going to do. Pregnancy track over in a day? 1 year leap? I mean what the hell is happening? Give us some time to connect with the story!! For me the cute scenes had absolutely no effect today, I was so blank. And many viewers would feel the same. Which means RR is going to lose parts of its existing viewership as well. How can the TRPs be expected to rise then?

PaRud used to be the best and that is what upsets me now. Did they have to end up this way?

Hey archie awesome post dear. Totally agree with u. Love ure honest comments. I agree the poor execution and rushing up of tracks has cost RR a lot. We have lost so many loyal audiences and the rest sticking now are only for the leads Parud. I presume they are rushing these tracks cos they feel now there is no more they can give from the current track and hence move onto the next phase of the story I think. I am sure they will give a proper exection and story line after that. I cant think negative of RR maybe cos I love this show too muchπŸ˜ƒ
Someone in the forum also suggested some awesome tracks but ST and his team need to buck up and give a solid story with proper execution. If this also does not work then fate it is. RR has to go. Kay karein.

Ok am off now. Will be back with the take of todays episode. Need to see Major saab in actionπŸ˜ƒ