Shanthunu ki pitai aur Sagai preparations start

SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Well very very fast paced episode today. CV's are in a might rush to finish this track and move to the next one. Isiliye we saw Sunehri fall in love, Paro getting to know, Shanthunu sunehri eloping and now green signal for their love within a week. Waah kya baat hai.👏
Starts off with Mohini and Shatabtdi. Loving this MIL and DIL. Mohini si still after the money but Shatabtdi wants her muh dikayi gift. She tries to snatch some jewellery from Mohini and there starts the drama. Mohini cries to see her money jewels missing and laments coming outside where Paro has just finished aksing Maithili about Shanthnunu's whereabouts. Rudra's BD jalak dikaya hain. Never mind. Mohini wants BSD to investigate this matter😆
Paro puts all pieces together and arrives at the conclusion something is not right. Then comes the moment where she spills everything to Major Saab. Finally they found a moment to talk about it. As usual Major saab gets angry on Paro as to why she could not find time. And then the role of the big brother comes out and he is furious with shantunu.
So the entire family gets to know the matter. And as usual Mohini puts up a huge drama. I knew she will blame Paro and Major saab could not do anything but he does add his few lines. Shatabtdi's expressions during this entire drama was worth watching. She was so disinterested😆
I knew shanthunu will bring back sunehri so as to earn brownie points and this is what exactly happens. The minute the 2 brothers step out on the search mission we get the to be groom himself arrive. Waah what a slap Paro. This is what I love about her. She is so direct. Anways Shanthunu cries crocodile tears and poor guy gets beaten as well. Wow Rudra supported Sumer for the first time in history. Loved how the brothers came into action. High time. As usual Sunehri is a baby but at least she admitted what she did. So mohinisa knows her daughter is no baby and capable of doing such things as falling in love. Anyways there had to be someone to stop shanthunu sa and it was Kakusa. He shut Mohini up. And mohini and sumer seemed very pleased with the new jodi and they got blessings but Paro is still disturbed. So sagai preps start
Loved to see all the family members esp Samrat and Sumer working unitedly for their sisters engagement. They do love her a lot.
Liked the convo btween Major saab and his shrimati as well. He is suprised that she is the one who supported Shanthunu in the first place and now she has doubts. But the convo remains uncomplete. But still confused as to how come Rudra is so cool. Let us see.
Hilarious is how Shatabdi made coffee for all and the best part was the eye lock btween Sumer and Shatabdi. Man I loved it. Both are falling for each other pretty fast. Mohini will not have to wait for long to become a grandmother😆. Thre BG music was too good. And sumers expression was worth it. Man too good. I loved loved it.
Finally Paro is still in contact with her kakisa who has to furnish the information about shanthunu but phone problem comes. All to create drama.
So Paro all decked up looking lovely in the pink ghagra waiting for the phone from Kakisa. Finally the call comes and waah MMS and all. Just as she is about to see the pic battery goes off. Again drama😆. So finally Paro sees the picture and loved the flashabck sequence. Very nice to see she is still disturbed by her past.
Finally we get the SBS segment. Would have been exciting if we did not know what will happen to Paro. But we know she is safe
So excited for tomorrows episode and liked todays one. The highlight was Shatabdi sumer eye lock. 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shutter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Found it!!!

Okay, I am editing as I am watching...

Scene 1: The Case of lost jewels, money, Sunheri and Shantanu ->

Shatabdi comes into her MIL's room and asks for her muh-dikhayi gift... Doesn't wait fro her MIL and goes to find something for herself!!!! She finds every box empty and is being her usual sarcastic self when Mohini pushes her aside on hearing that there is no money no jewel!!!!

One question: Why were they throwing dialogues as if they are to catch a flight to Alaska???

Okay, Mohini is in hysterics finding her precious possessions gone and rushes out shouting for help in locating them!!!! Paro comes in at the same time and says that Sunheri is missing to and pops in Maithili too with a missing report for Shantanu!!!!! Rudra or his BD comes and utters a few inconsequential lines about Shantanu having gone out for his morning dose of body-building...

Question 2: Is the Army responsible for such petty matters as theft???? Agreed you have 3 people from BSD residing at your home, but still wouldn't just the police have been enough???

Moving on, everyone except Mala and Dillu, connect the dots and reach the conclusion that SuShan must have run away!!!!! Mohini is once again mad at Paro for instigating her "bholi si, massoom si bacchi" and is ready to fire away missiles at Paro... Original Rudra's face and his BD's body decide to butt in with a reminder that not to talk to Paro that ways, and our in-house Sherlock decides to bite the bullet herself!!! Putting in points in her defence and against SuShan!!!!! Maithili very conveniently says What if they ran away and got married???? Like seriously????😕

Cut aside the family drama, and we have SuShan's romancing in some side lane, on way to Jaipur!!! 😛

Question 3: Is this guy really the villain he was meant to be????🥱 Ask him to go watch some crime thrillers, then maybe he'll know how real villains behave!!!!

Back to the family drama...

Updated:

Rudra is getting very attached to Sunheri... He was going all ballistic on hearing that Sunheri has run way, replete with "Meri Behen" and all...
Continued family drama and Kaku-sa is only too eager to marry off his youngest daughter, now that even his good-for-nothing son has settled!!!! Sunheri is only too happy to
Question 4: Why is he so very eager to marry off Sunheri???

Okay, moving on to the good things...
SCENE 2: Freshly brewing love story:

SuSha - You have a very funny and uncanny love story beginning to brew!!!! 😆
I am loving them both... Something to elevate my mood!!!! Tongue How sweet of Shatabdi to get coffee for everyone???

Scene 3 (Paro) : The tech-savvy in-house detective and superwoman:

Now, the seedhi saadhi gaon ki chhori has become all tech-savvy... WhatsApp-ing with an old aunty for her dead ex-husband's picture!!!! Good lord, here we were thinking she doesn't know how to operate a smartphone!!!! By the way, was that an Xperia Uno???? *curious*

Wow CVs... Excellent thought for women empowerment!!!! Ohh she also slapped Shantanu... Yay!!!!! Sumer and Samrat also beat him up... Wow... *Claps*
For once Sumer was supported by Rudra... Sumer must be feeling very proud of himself!!! And the guy loves his sister, a lot!!! I am liking Sumer...
Rudra has been made just a prop in all scenes!!! Even the use of the BD is apparent now, more than ever!!!
PRECAP:
This is the best part of the episode!!!!! Shantanu shoots, Paro faints and Rudra is panicked!!! This will most probably be different than the actual scene, but heck, I am all for some serious drama from the leads... Shantanu's creepy smile at the end is what a villain should be flashing!!!!

Edited by shutter - 9 years ago
SPraba thumbnail
Hey Priyanka.🤗
Baki sab kaha? And where is your take?
BerryBlush07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My fav. Part was when aunty whatsapped paro that pic.. 🤣
Wah! Birpur has become so advanced now since thakursa stepped down from the throne, old ladies are walking around wid smart phones sharing eachother pics of cute guys in moonch and pagdi ☺️

SingaporeFan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post...was just about to sleep..it's 1 am here...
Fast paced episode...Villian revealed by Paro and hope now Major Saab can take over...Will see more of Rudra than just Jhalaks tomm...

Loving the Sumer- Shatabdi romance...brings in the much needed light moments...
shutter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPraba

Hey Priyanka.🤗
Baki sab kaha? And where is your take?

Take???? Besides the fact that am watching it online right now, I am in a really sour mood!!!! Somebody put the brakes to the story, already!!!! Even the dialogues are running away along with the scene, story and people!!!!😛
SPraba thumbnail

Originally posted by: BerryBlush07

My fav. Part was when aunty whatsapped paro that pic.. 🤣

Wah! Birpur has become so advanced now since thakursa stepped down from the throne, old ladies are walking around wid smart phones sharing eachother pics of cute guys in moonch and pagdi ☺️

Yeah too good that part was. After teju left no one lse to drool on. Hence all ladies are using this tarkeib😆
SPraba thumbnail

Originally posted by: SingaporeFan

Lovely post...was just about to sleep..it's 1 am here...

Fast paced episode...Villian revealed by Paro and hope now Major Saab can take over...Will see more of Rudra than just Jhalaks tomm...

Loving the Sumer- Shatabdi romance...brings in the much needed light moments...

Hey purnima. Thank you. Glad u liked the take. Please ignore typo errors. Yeah the episode was like jet speed. Wonder why? But hoping to see Major saab in action. Cos his shrimati has done her part.
Sumer shatabdi are epic. Man loved that eye lock. 😊

Good night dear. Sweet dreams😛
Edited by SPraba - 9 years ago
_SilverLining_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Bad things first 😆

The episode was good but again the rush was too noticeable (Danveer seemed just a lil too eager to marry off Sunehri, didn't he?) and then it was too forced at parts (Kaushalya kakisa calling at the exact day of Sunehri's marriage, I mean Wow that woman has got some skills!) And then phone running out of charge - too predictable!

Wow moment: Paro has a smartphone! 😲 🤣

The one thing that irritated me the most was Rudra. I'm sorry, and the "fans" can bash me all they want but I had to say this today. He wasn't in his character at all!! At first, when Shantanu came back, I expected him to beat the crap out of him but no! He just stood there! Where is the Rudra whose actions spoke louder than his words?? But on the bright side, Samrat and Sumer has a field day today 😆

Then came the scene where Paro informs him about something being fishy about Shantanu. And again, he diappoints me. Instead of pondering on her words like he ALWAYS does, he plainly ignored her. I was like "What was that?" at that moment.
This is getting annoying CVs! Even if he's here for a short while, please make him stay true to his character for those few moments! He seemed more angry at Paro then Shantanu today, which was quite UNNECESSARY. And Rudra NEVER does unnecessary stuff!

Rant done, now coming to the good things (I'm sorry it'd be too short today):

Paro took the center stage today. All the tracks revolved around her.
The slap - Paro was awesome in that scene!
Personally I'd have preferred more if Paro actually found out Shantanu's truth herself, like by her own activities. The phone call was more like a blessing from God😆 I didn't like the fact that Paro didn't actually DO anything here.

Shat-Sumer: M falling in love with this couple more and more everyday 😳😆

Precap: Thanks to SBS today, there is no suspense at all!! I feel I know every minute of tomorrow's epi already!

Edited by _SilverLining_ - 9 years ago
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice take! Prabha.
Agree super fast pace but expected that.
Nice slap by Paro and pithayi by Sumer. After a long time he did something good why I said long time because for me his first good thing he did was rejecting Laila😆 that time.
It was fun watching Sumer and Shatabdi's eye contact.
Loved Sumer's  exxpressions.🤣
Overall nice fast episode.

@_silver_lining agree  with what you said about Rudra. I too expected  he'll be the first one to go hit Shantanu or at least hold the collar.
Edited by KhushiParo - 9 years ago