The third wheel effect

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
 This episode brought out questions raised about the dynamics between Ira, Preet and Anshuman. Is there love lost between these 3 people? Ira met Anshuman first, SHE was turned by him so does she have some sort of sire-bond connection etc or is she just in love or plain crazy for Anshuman's head? Preet is a lost cause and is still pining for her lost love. Anshuman still has this power over our ice queen. Preet will never and wont ever let go of Anshuman's betrayal. Love this deep doesn't fade if she hates him this much then she also loves him as much as she hates Anshuman. These two seem like they've met before and have a cold-war. Preet knew Ira was headed in Vivaan's direction or used her wiccan powers to save Vivaan for a later date. Hell hath no fury like a woman or women scorned by a man.
 romance left aside there is a lot of tears i feel heading for us viewer and a lot of cat fights  Vivaan is a deer trapped in the headlights. the perfect prey for Ira and Preet to use as they wish. Poor Vivaan. Poor Anshuman. These boys are in a for a hell of a ride. So are we from the precap. These firecarckers are going to burn each other alive.

Todays episode reminded me of the sorceroros apprentice when Preet was mentoring Dhara. But i felt really bad like when Preet was abusing her mentally and physically. I don't like children or teenagers being mistreated in such a manner.
Edited by matwamango - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Heh watch to find out i am loving Fannah! !
The good thing is that theye is no negativs characters and all
I love all character of the hwo all r so interesting
Anshuman
Ira
Preet
Vivaan
Dhara
And thats all for now but all five r so interesting! !
-ILoveSaRun- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ahan ! POOR, That surely is.. Vivaan. Used for Wrong means.. and unknownly threatend for being good.
Pondering over Vivaan's 'yet-revealed-story' my heart goes for the guy! Withought any reason he'll face i guess.. betrayel.
WHY THE HELL.. A POOR SOULD WOULD'VE BE PUNSIDHED BY SUCH EVIL POWERS! :(
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ILoveSaRun-

Ahan ! POOR, That surely is.. Vivaan. Used for Wrong means.. and unknownly threatend for being good.
Pondering over Vivaan's 'yet-revealed-story' my heart goes for the guy! Withought any reason he'll face i guess.. betrayel.
WHY THE HELL.. A POOR SOULD WOULD'VE BE PUNSIDHED BY SUCH EVIL POWERS! :(

Breaks your heart doesn't it when a PURE SOUL like Vivaan's with a HEART full of LOVE, INNOCENCE, GENEROSITY ever got tainted by evil. He doesn't deserve such a fate Preet and the supernatural world have planned for him. 
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Preet has been hurt badly by Anshuman.
Tomorrows episode looks interesting. Preet and Ira's meeting, but I somehow feel Ira will leave once she sees Preet. 

The connection between Ira and Anshuman looks more like friendship.

If Preet can sense Ira, then Im sure she must be able to feel Anshuman around her too.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: style14

Preet has been hurt badly by Anshuman.

Tomorrows episode looks interesting. Preet and Ira's meeting, but I somehow feel Ira will leave once she sees Preet. 

The connection between Ira and Anshuman looks more like friendship.

If Preet can sense Ira, then Im sure she must be able to feel Anshuman around her too.

I guess i am too used to characters using viloence for everything. I keep thinking Ira wants to hurt Anshuman and all those he cares for.😆 I hope Ira is a grey character and not full on evil or full on good. Those are the best characters the ones who likes to be bad but have redeeming qualities.😳
shibz thumbnail
I liked the face-off between Ira n Preet. I am guessing these 2 will be at loggerheads just like Vivaan n Vidhyut in the future.. I'm looking forward to more of this woman power clashes.. Avni(in the future) seems the sweet one.. yet with powers that she does not want to use for dominance..
And yes..if Preet can sense Ira from a distance..how come she is unaware of Anshuman? I'm expecting more mysteries..

P.S i was taken aback when I saw Preet lifting her feet off the ground..I got scared to watch her fly like that..
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shibz

I liked the face-off between Ira n Preet. I am guessing these 2 will be at loggerheads just like Vivaan n Vidhyut in the future.. I'm looking forward to more of this woman power clashes.. Avni(in the future) seems the sweet one.. yet with powers that she does not want to use for dominance..
And yes..if Preet can sense Ira from a distance..how come she is unaware of Anshuman? I'm expecting more mysteries..

P.S i was taken aback when I saw Preet lifting her feet off the ground..I got scared to watch her fly like that..

On one side Ira VS Preet and another side Vivan VS Vidhyut
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: style14

On one side Ira VS Preet and another side Vivan VS Vidhyut

Exactly! It'll be interesting to see.. Preet may be the all powerful witch but Ira is a warrior..she is gifted with speed..while Preet mein bhi still reading the mind..Ira would've executed it..
in Vivaan n Vidhyut..a werewolf is naturally stronger than a vampire.. but both will fight..because they have to.. it is nice to see that each supernatural character has a strong opposing force..

-ILoveSaRun- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shibz

<font color="#666666" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Exactly! It'll be interesting to see.. Preet may be the all powerful witch but Ira is a warrior..she is gifted with speed..while Preet mein bhi still reading the mind..Ira would've executed it..
in Vivaan n Vidhyut..a werewolf is naturally stronger than a vampire.. but both will fight..because they have to.. it is nice to see that each supernatural character has a strong opposing force..</font>

👍🏼