Wonderfully Written
Continue Soon
Waiting for next part
Thanks for the PM
Nethravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Chapter 10

Arjun & Sakshi left Mehta house & drove towards Restaurant.  Just when they are about to enter the restaurant Abhi stormed out.  Kaha the tum dono?  Mumbai ghoom rahe the kya?  Mujhe bhi bata diya hota main bhi aata tumdono ke saath Abhi asked with hands on his hips.  Oye Mote jaisa tu sochraha hain waisa bilkul bhi nahi hain.  Main Sakshi ko maa se milvaane legaya tha Arjun said with a wink.  Abhi pulled Sakshi towards him & whispered in her ear toh kaisi rahi sasu maa se mulaakat?  Sakshi blushed, hit Abhi on his arm & said loud andar chale agar aapdono ki baat khatam hogayi ho toh?  Rubbing his arm Abhi said der se tumdono aaye ho aur mujhe maar rahi ho?  Bahut berehem hogayi ho tum Sakshi.  Trio went inside for lunch.  Sakshi tum order karo humsab aaj tumhaare pasand ka khaana khaayenge Abhi said side hugging her.  Arjun who was sitting beside Sakshi hit Abhi on his hand.  Ouch!!! What's that for?  Abhi asked Arjun.  Can you keep your hands off her? Arjun texted Abhi.  Abhi replied back - Oh!! Jealousy.  Chill yaar.  She is only a friend to me. Arjun replied - I know that.  I'm only pulling your leg. Thanks for everything.  This time Abhi hit Arjun.  Arjun glared towards him.  Sakshi who was sitting in between her mad friends hit both of them.  Khaana khaalo pehle baad main jitna chaahe utna ladlena.  Both of them kissed Sakshi on her cheeks at the same time. Sakshi's mouth formed an O' shape. As you say your highness they both said in unison. 

Arjun dropped Sakshi at her house.  Andar nahi aavoge Sakshi asked Arjun.  Tumhaare iraade mujhe kuch teek nahi lagrahe hain Arjun whispered bending towards Sakshi.  Arjun noticed Sakshi's cheeks changing colours even in the dimlight.  He chuckled seeing his effect on Sakshi.  Ai...Aisa kuch nahi hain.  Maine socha maa, papa se milvaadoon tumhe. Toh phir der kis baath ki chalo.  Sakshi went inside & shouted Maa, Papa dekho kaun aaya hain. Arjun mera dost jo mere saath school main padta tha.  Yaad hain aapdono ko? Sakshi asked them holding Arjun's hand. When her parents looked at him embarrassed Arjun slid his hand from Sakshi & moved slightly away from Sakshi.  Haan haan bilkul yaad hain ye akela ladka tha jo tujhe chup karaasakta hain Mr.Kaul said laughing.  Arjun chuckled seeing Sakshi's reaction.  She was embarrassed in front of Arjun.  Papa aisa kuch nahi hain.  Koi mujhe chup nahi karaasakta Sakshi said defending herself.  Arjun bend towards & whispered in her ear except me Ms.Kaul. Sakshi shuddered at the closeness.  His hot breath was fanning her cheeks. Even Mr & Mrs. Kaul noticed Arjun & Sakshi's bonding.  Time has nothing to do with their relationship.  There was no change in their friendship.  Aao baito beta.  Inn baap, beti ka toh roz ka drama hain Mrs. Kaul said.  Maa main aapse kuch poochoon Arjun asked hesitantly.  Mrs. Kaul kept her hand on Arjun's cheek & said you don't have to ask permission from me beta. Maa aap mere liye kheer banasakti hain?  I missed it a lot.  I used to stole Sakshi's box when she used to bring kheer to school.  What!!! Sakshi shouted on top of her lungs.  Tu tu churaata tha mere box?  Yeah that makes sense.  Tere ilaava aur kiski himmat hoti thi mere bag ko choone ka?  Sakshi asked moving towards Arjun dangerously.  Sakshi maa, papa hain yaha.  We are not alone.  Hold on ok?  Arjun said eyeing towards Mr. & Mrs. Kaul.  Saying We'll not come between you two Mr. & Mrs. Kaul left angry Sakshi alone with Arjun.  Just when Sakshi was about to clutch Arjun's hand Arjun's phone rang.  It was from home.  Sakshi maa ka phone hain.  Main baat karloon phir jo marzi vo karlena please Arjun pleaded. Sakshi nodded.  Maa.  Haan maa.  Main aaraha hoon.  Sakshi ko drop karne aaya tha.  Bas nikal raha hoon.  In 10 minutes I'll be home.  Bye. Sorry Sakshi next time.  Maa, Papa main jaaraha hoon.  Hearing Arjun's voice they both came outside. Phir kabhi aajavoonga maa aapke haath ke banaye huwe kheer khane.  He touched both their feets & left bidding good bye to Sakshi.

Sakshi's phone rang in the midnight.  Half eye opened Sakshi saw Arjun's name on the screen.  Kya hain Arjun aaj toh sone deh mujhe.  Itne saal jo pareshan kiya vo khaafi nahi hain tumhaare liye?  Sakshi was blabbering in her sleep.  Kya?  Main pareshaan karta tha tujhe?  Vo kaise asked Arjun.  Sakshi then got alarmed.  Nahi kuch nahi.  Tu pehle ye bata aise kya baat thi jo tujhe aadhi raat ko batane ko sooji.  Subah tak intezaar nahi karsakta tha? Sakshi asked changing the subject.  Mujhe neend nahi aarahi thi socha tujhse baat karloon Arjun said hugging his pillow.  Dekh mujhe bahut neend aarahi hain.  Teri problem tu khud suljaa aur mujhe sone deh please.  Saying that Sakshi hung up.  Looking towards his phone he said Meri problem ye hain Sakshi ki mujhe neend nahi aarahi hain.  Pehle toh teri judaai sone nahi deti thi aur ab teri nazdeekiya sone nahi derahi hain.  Main karoon toh kya karoon.  Sighing Arjun hugged his pillow & fell asleep.

Bhayya!!! Swati was trying to wake up Arjun.  Kya hain chutki itna khoobsurat sapna dekhraha tha main.  Sakshi bas haan kehne hi waali thi.  Damn it ab pata nahi ye ladki kab haan bolegi Arjun said taking their childhood photo in hand.  Jab aap unhe propose karenge tab haan bolegi bhabhi Swati said taking the photo off his hand.  Aur iskeliye aap ko jaldi ready hona hoga aur mere saath chalna hoga.  Kisliye?  Arjun asked yawning.  Humdono bhabhi ke ghar jaarahe hain unhe invite karne.  Sakshi ke ghar? Invite karne? Mujhse chupake kya karrahe ho tumlog? Arrey bhai kuch nahi ajji aarahi hain aaj.  Unse milvaana nahi hain kya?  Tumlogo ne Ajji ko bhi batadiya?  Hey bhagwan!!! He held his head in his hands.  Bhai aap khudko smart math samjiye.  Ajji ko toh humse bhi pehle pata tha ki aap Sakshi bhabhi se pyaar karrahe hain. Vo bas aapke mooh se sunna chahti thi. Aaj vo aarahi hain aap khud unhe batadena. Ab chaliye der horahi hain humhe. Swati pushed him to the bathroom.  Uff!!! Bhabhi aap jaldi aajaayiye aapke ghar.  I can't handle bhayya.

Bhayya bhabhi toh apne dresses car main hi bhoolgayi Swati said tucking her seatbelt & taking the cover from the backseat.  Koi baat nahi hum wahi toh jaarahe hain saupdenge unhe unki amaanat Swati said looking towards her brother.  Arrey Arjun beta tum?  Aao beta.  Ye kaun hain tumhaare saath Mr. Kaul asked looking towards Swati. Papa ye Swati meri behen.  Accha?  Aao beta baito.  Rathna Arjun aaya hain.  Kheer banarahi thi main.  Aur dekho toh kheer khaane wala khud aagaya Mrs. Kaul said caressing Arjun's cheek. Maa Sakshi kahan hain.  Abhi tak uski subah nahi huwi beta.  Sorahi hain apne kamre main, main jagaati hoon usse.  Maa If you dont mind main jaavoon?  Beta vo badak utegi tumpar.  Maa Don't worry main sambhaaloonga usse.  He entered her room.  Chota sa room tha phir bhi it had the touch of Sakshi.  There she was lying like a small child cuddling to her blanket.  Arjun was mesmerized to see her.  He was moving towards her as though he was in a trance.  Some force is pulling him towards her.  He sat in the small space on the bed next to her.  Gently he tucked the hair behind the ear which was caressing her cheek. She snuggled more to her blanket. In the process his hand brushed her lips. Sakshi... Arjun called softly.  Very slowly Sakshi opened her eyelids & saw Arjun.  She pulled Arjun into a tight hug & whispered Tum har baar mujhse bachke nikaljaate the.  Ab mujhse door jaakar dikha.  Khaske pakadrakha hain tumhe.  Main kahi nahi jaavoonga Sakshi par baahar maa, papa aur Swati hain. Vo humdono ko aise dekhenge toh???  Arjun asked naughtily.  Sakshi jerked up pushing Arjun.  Tum!! Tum mere kamre main kya karrahe ho? Arey tumne hi toh khaske pakad rakka tha mujhe main kaise jaata yaha se? Arjun winked at her. Sakshi was hell embarrassed. Arjun loved to tease Sakshi.  Main fresh hojaati hoon.  Sakshi took her clothes from the closet & went to the washroom.  Gliding his hands in the hair Arjun came out of the room.  He was smiling glancing towards Sakshi's room.  After sometime she came out.  She was not looking towards Arjun.  Utgayi madam? Ye dekho tumse milne kaun aaya hain. Swati got up & hugged Sakshi.  Sakshi hugged her back. Kaise ho aap? I know kal hi toh mile the hum but phir bhi.  Main teek hoon meri chutki kaisi hain Sakshi asked looking towards her lovingly.  Swati was overwhelmed when Sakshi called her Chutki.  She looked towards her brother who was also pretty happy seeing their bonding.  Jinhe kheer khaana hain vo dining table ke paas aajaayiye Mrs. Kaul called the gathering.  Arjun was the first.  Everyone now & then he was looking towards Sakshi who was avoiding looking towards him.  He went near her & whispered chill kar yaar room main jo kuch bhi huwa main kisiko bhi nahi batavoonga.  Ab ye sharmaana band kar.  Mujhe ye Ms.Kaul kuch ajeeb lagti hain.  Tu jungli billi hi teek hain.  He kissed her cheek before anyone could see. Swati was smiling secretly.  Maa humdono yaha aap sabko invite karne aaye the.  Vo humaari Ajji aarahi hain toh aaj shaamko ghar main ek chota sa get together hain. Aap sabko aana hain Arjun said enjoying his kheer.  Beta humlog toh Bangalore jaarahe hain.  Ishaan bhi apne office ke kisi kaam se Chennai gaya hain.  Arjun was disappointed.  Koi baat nahi maa phir kabhi mil lenge.  Hum chalte hain.  Swati interrupted him & said Maa Sakshi toh aasakti hain na?  Aap Bangalore chale jaavo. Sakshi humaare ghar rukjaayegi.  Please!!! Mr.Kaul patted her head & said Sakshi se baat karlo vo haan kahe toh apne saath lejavo.  Humhe bhi wapas aane main 2-3 din lagjaayenge.  Swati looked towards Sakshi for the answer.  Sakshi nodded. Swati hugged Mr.Kaul & said Thank you papa. Oops!! Can I call you papa?  Mr.Kaul laughed & said of course beta you can call me papa.  Swati held Sakshi's hand & dragged her towards her room to do the packing.  Arjun was on cloud nine.  He could not express his happiness.  Sakshi hamare ghar!! Oh my god!!!  After packing Sakshi & Swati came towards Arjun who was already standing leaning on the car.  Aap aage bait jaayiye main peeche bait jaati hoon Swati said hurridly without giving any chance to Sakshi to deny her offer.  Reluctantly Sakshi had to sit in the front as Swati was sitting in the back seat with her bag. She was eyeing towards Seat belt when Arjun bent & fixed her seatbelt in a lightning speed.  Sakshi let out a sigh as though she was holding her breath.  Sakshi what happened?  Arjun asked turning towards her.  Kuch nahi Arjun.  Vo room main!!! Room main kya huwa tha? Swati jumped forward.  Sakshi I was just joking.  Tu neend main thi I know.  Ab tu pehle ki tarah behave nahi kiya toh I have to deal it with my way & you know how naughty my way can get Arjun asked.  Tu aisa kuch nahi karega Arjun Sakshi threatened Arjun holding up her index finger.  Jungli billi is back in action haa?  Arjun laughed out loudly & so Swati & Sakshi. 

avika444 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update nethra
I really liked this arjun
In serial arjun was always serious na hehehe
Sakshi in arjun's house
Kya plan hai nethra ??
Tumhare irade mujhe theek nahi lag rahe dear
Anyways update next part soon
Thanks for pm:-) :-)
sairam175 thumbnail
Awesome part 
Arjun meet sakshi parents 
Mr and Mrs kaul are so sweet 
Like swathi and sakshi bonding 
Now sakshi is staying two days on arjun home wow 
What next 
Update soon 
Thanks for pm 
shivi808 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing di...
Love the update
😳
skrafty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome
Loved it
Continue soon
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Appijaan once again an amazing update!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ Love love love it so much!!!!!!❀️❀️ The friendship and love the naughtiness and the care and teasing all is just febuless... Can't tell you that this update made me so much happy...all the time I was smiling and sometimes laughing too... Enjoyed too much...the tiffin part was best!! Seriously ACP and chori!!!!πŸ˜† and the bonding with each other familys ...tooo awesome... Most lovely...that arakshi in room😳😳 maza aa gayaband finally saki at home...ommm...me bhi arjun ke saath on cloud nineπŸ˜‰ 😊 plzzz con.sooonn... Love you for this fantastic update!!!πŸ€—